Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Give Us This Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us This Nation (409 Views)

The Destiny Of This Nation Will Be Determined By The People Of Nigeria - FFK / Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation / If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Us This Nation by Profwriter(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
I speak because I'm a Nigerian.
I speak because I belive we are were we are not supposed to be as a nation.
I speak because it is my civic right to contribute to the development of Nigeria, under a democratic system.
I speak because many of youths are wasting away, many perishing in the sea just because they want to cross over to europe for greener pastures.
I speak because Nigerians are not very much proud to be Nigerians even on Nigerian soil-many now wish to be prisoners in western countries than live in Nigeria as free citizens.

What is responsible for this?

Arise Oh Compatriots and demand for thy country. The youths are the leaders of tomorrow, let the tomorrow be now. Enough of lame excuses. Nigeria needs a national policy on development. Who can tell me where this country will be in the next ten years in terms of development? Enough of the directionlessness,
Enough of the visionlessness.
Let Nigeria be truely led by those who have sincere interest in leading her. We may not be able to hold the political offices of influence, but with one voice we can determine how we can be govern. Over fifty years of independence, we are still struggling and crawling as a nation.

Fellow Nigerians lets join hands to build our nation, away with party manifestoes, let there be a plan for development that must be followed by any one who gets into power.

#saveNigeria
Re: Give Us This Nation by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Give Us This Nation by Profwriter(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Profwriter:
I speak because I'm a Nigerian.
I speak because I belive we are were we are not supposed to be as a nation.
I speak because it is my civic right to contribute to the development of Nigeria, under a democratic system.
I speak because many of youths are wasting away, many perishing in the sea just because they want to cross over to europe for greener pastures.
I speak because Nigerians are not very much proud to be Nigerians even on Nigerian soil-many now wish to be prisoners in western countries than live in Nigeria as free citizens.

What is responsible for this?

Arise Oh Compatriots and demand for thy country. The youths are the leaders of tomorrow, let the tomorrow be now. Enough of lame excuses. Nigeria needs a national policy on development. Who can tell me where this country will be in the next ten years in terms of development? Enough of the directionlessness,
Enough of the visionlessness.
Let Nigeria be truely led by those who have sincere interest in leading her. We may not be able to hold the political offices of influence, but with one voice we can determine how we can be govern. Over fifty years of independence, we are still struggling and crawling as a nation.

Fellow Nigerians lets join hands to build our nation, away with party manifestoes, let there be a plan for development that must be followed by any one who gets into power.

#saveNigeria

who is in a hurry to save this nation, lets have a parliament where you too can speak and your voice we be heard. Are you a technocrat? A creative thinker? A lawyer? A business man? A scientist?

Whatever and whoever and wherever you may be, as a Nigerian, we only have one country and that is Nigeria. I want to add you up to a whatsapp group, we must together save Nigeria. The labour of our heros past shall not be in vain.

I belive the yearnings of every true Nigeria, irrespective of tribe or religion is a better country. And a better country we must have.

#saveNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Mai Cow In Aso Rock / (video) Never Seen Interview With President Mohammed Huhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.