Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... (4766 Views)

3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by gr8tgg: 10:04am On May 04, 2016
Exodus23v25:
Divine visitation shall be our experience today, in Jesus name..

Amen brother.
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by aiikman(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2016
Exodus23v25:
Eph. 1: 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Worship with us every Saturday @ CCT. Deliverance Ministries and all your expectations shall be fulfilled as Jesus himself is ready to liberate his people from every form of oppression/affliction.

Time: Always 8:30am prompt..
Venue: 5, Idowu close, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.

Come and have a lifetime encounter with Jesus action!
Hw do I contact u pls...preferrably phone number...thanks
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2016
For it is written, with men things like this are impossible but with God all things are possible....

Think about the past, has there be a situation of impossibilities in your life? Now, look unto the God of all possibilities and you shall soon share your testimony here, in Jesus name.. Amen
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2016
aiikman:
Hw do I contact u pls...preferrably phone number...thanks
God bless you @aiikman... welcome here! do you mean the servant of God number?
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by aiikman(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2016
Exodus23v25:

God bless you @aiikman... welcome here!
do you mean the servant of God number?
Yes or any minister....thanks
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2016
aiikman:

Yes or any minister....thanks

God bless you beloveth.. .
The easier way to contact CCT/the servant of God presently is to visit CCT address (5, Idowu close, second powerline, by plaza bus stop, Ijoko rd., Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria) on our service day's... That is, Every Saturday by 8:30am. I hope this will be easier for you beloved if you are residing within Lagos state and Ogun state and it will also enable you to see the servant of God one on one.

But you can as well email spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com for more counseling... God bless you..
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by aiikman(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Exodus23v25 post=45342373]

God bless you beloveth.. .
The easier way to contact CCT/the servant of God presently is to visit CCT address (5, Idowu close, second powerline, by plaza bus stop, Ijoko rd., Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria) on our service day's... That is, Every Saturday by 8:30am. I hope this will be easier for you beloved if you are residing within Lagos state and Ogun state and it will also enable you to see the servant of God one on one.
But you can as well email spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com for more counseling... God bless you..

[/quo]
I dnt get ur reason fr holdin bk numbers...dis is a church ryt, so y nt help me with direct connect, nt evryone is priviledge to email and internet...well if u feel u cant release d number den its okay
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
aiikman:

I dnt get ur reason fr holdin bk numbers...dis is a church ryt, so y nt help me with direct connect, nt evryone is priviledge to email and internet...well if u feel u cant release d number den its okay

Sir, I can understand your plight and I know how you feel about this, but please try and also understand me...

Assuming is within my reach to give you the number, I would have do that... Hoping that you understand this sir.. God bless you
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
Author Unknown
A man was sleeping at night in his cabin when suddenly his room was filled with light and the Savior appeared. The Lord told the man he had work for
him to do, and showed him a large rock in front of his cabin. The Lord explained that the man was to push against the rock with all his might. This
the man did, day after day.
For many years he toiled from sun up to sun down, his shoulders set squarely against the cold, massive surface of the unmoving rock, pushing with all
his might. Each night the man returned to his cabin sore, and worn out, feeling that his whole day had been spent in vain.
Seeing that the man was showing signs of discouragement, the adversary decided to enter the picture by placing thoughts into the man's weary mind:
"You have been pushing against that rock for a long time, and it hasn't budged. Why kill yourself over this? You are never going to move it." Thus
giving the man the impression that the task was impossible and that he was a failure.
These thoughts discouraged and disheartened the man. "Why kill myself over this?" he thought. "I'll just put in my time, giving just the minimum
effort and that will be good enough." And that is what he planned to do until one day he decided to make it a matter of prayer and take his troubled
thoughts to the Lord.
"Lord" he said, "I have labored long and hard in your service, putting all my strength to do that which you have asked. Yet, after all this time, I
have not even budged that rock by half a millimeter. What is wrong? Why am I failing?"
The Lord responded compassionately, "My son, when I asked you to serve me and you accepted, I told you that your task was to push against the rock
with all, your strength, which you have done. Never once did I mention to you that I expected you to move it. Your task was to push, and now you come
to me, with your strength spent, thinking that you have failed. But, is that really so? Look at yourself. Your arms are strong and muscled, your back
sinewy and brown, your hands are callused from constant pressure, and your legs have become massive and hard. Through opposition you have grown much
and your abilities now surpass that which you used to have. Yet you haven't moved the rock. But your calling was to be obedient and to push and to
exercise your faith and trust in My wisdom. This you have done. I, my friend, will now move the rock."
At times, when we hear a word from God, we tend to use our own intellect to decipher what He wants, when actually what God wants is just simple
obedience and faith in Him.... By all means, exercise the faith that moves mountains, but know that it is still God who moves the mountains.
P.U.S.H!
When everything seems to go wrong...just P.U.S.H!
When the job gets you down...just P.U.S.H!
When people don't react the way you think they should...just P.U.S.H!
When your money looks funny and the bills are due...just P.U.S.H!
When you want to tell them off for whatever the reason...just P.U.S.H!
When people just don't understand you...just P.U.S.H!
P.U.S.H -- Pray Until Something Happens!
Meditation: So Samuel said: “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey
is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.” – 1 Samuel 15:22
You will succeed in Jesus Name!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw1-9b9AAi0
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2016
“And, behold, a woman of Canaan... cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”
(Matthew 15: 2)

** It occur that the body, soul, and spirit of man do entangle with some basic challenges of life physically or spiritually..

** It is of surety that we all are having one or more saddened stories of life that we are tired of just as in the case of mother and daughter in the above Scripture...

** There is power and there are powers of evil forces that has been pressing down the glory of the children of God from shining....

Beloved, the devil is going extra miles to stop people of God: in some cases, it is series of evil and funny funny dreams. Some, it is hardship: working like an elephant and eating like an ant. Some, unexplainable loss of Job, financial instability, low sperm count, marital bliss, career setback, afflictions, sickness that refused to let go. Some, they are childless after they used all the best method available to them...

The Truth: Every problems has a way of handling it and overcoming it.. Therefore, we must stop this devil of our life before the devil stop us and make us grievously vexed and mockery of many as in the case of the mother and daughter in the above Scripture...

The Question: Are you ready to be liberated from the hands of the enemy or you still like management? Be wise, be vigilant, and be sober.

It is a privilege to use this avenue inviting those who are tired of their saddened stories like myself to our Glorious Mantle Impactation Service coming up tomorrow ( 07-05-2016) at CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES where we all will be having one on one deliverance encounter with the God of Elijah, the God that answereth by fire....

CCT address: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, by plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria...

Time: 8:30am prompt...

Our saddened stories must expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.... Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbRqAlHzkI
See this to the glory of God...
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by aiikman(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2016
Exodus23v25:

Sir, I can understand your plight and I know how you feel about this, but please try and also understand me...

Assuming is within my reach to give you the number, I would have do that... Hoping that you understand this sir.. God bless you

Bro in Jesus name I have no plight....wel did like you instructed and even got his number...bt no pikup culs even afta several trials and no reply email....am kinda confused....please advice ASAP...Thanks
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2016
Who is wonderful? JESUS!!!
We give glory to for today's service, if not for Jesus, who knows maybe the devil would had done his worst but all gratitude and honor we give to God for not letting us down.... Halleluyah!

The service started 8:30am and closed 10:15am but to my greatest delight, throughout the service, the touch of God and His move was superb and even the children deliverance session was another huge success and all these proved that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.. Our God is not wicked and that's why we are saying Thank you Jesus and we want more of you in CCT......

Praise God......
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
aiikman:

Bro in Jesus name I have no plight....wel did like you instructed and even got his number...bt no pikup culs even afta several trials and no reply email....am kinda confused....please advice ASAP...Thanks

Good.... and how is it now, I mean have you been able to speak with the servant of God?
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by aiikman(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2016
Exodus23v25:

Good.... and how is it now, I mean have you been able to speak with the servant of God?

Yeah thanks bro I finally got across.....wil visit on d third saturday of d wik....i appreciate
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
aiikman:

Yeah thanks bro I finally got across.....wil visit on d third saturday of d wik....i appreciate

Okay.... see u there and the God of Elijah shall do a new thing in our life, in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2016
Good day people of God all over the world. May the good Lord continue to overshadow our life's with His blessings, in Jesus name.. Amen.

Oppression of darkness kingdom against the children of God is a fight to finish for anyone who is tired of living a miserable life..

God said to Moses in Exodus 3:7-9 that surely, He has seen the affliction of His people and heard their cry in the land..... So, beloveth, it is a great privilege for me to invite somebody from Nairaland to our "ONE HOUR WITH GOD OF ELIJAH PRAYER SESSION, as it is always a deep deliverance service where the God that answereth by fire attend to His children with His mighty hand and I believe that yours is not difficult for this God to do.....

CCT Deliverance Ministries is at 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria..

The time is 8:30am every Saturday.... excluding the last Saturday of every month which we always start the service by 11:00am prompt due to the General environmental sanitation..

Come and be blessed divinely....
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2016
Success comes not by thinking, hardship and faithfulness is what makes Success to become a reality...
God was successful in creating Heaven and Earth in 6 days all because He was diligent in his creativity..

Dear friend, in all that we focused to do, let us be diligent and determined.. Thereafter, Success
will be maximally guarantee..

Wishing everyone of us a fruitful and independent week..
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
Good day people of God all over the universe, Hope we all are having great time?

The Bible tells us that it is a good thing to give thanks to the Lord and to show His faithfulness in our day to day activities.... Psalm 92:1-2..

God Almighty is worthy enough for us to show gratitude unto Him, therefore, no matter who you are, what you have, or the situation of things inside, outside, & around of you, please do not be discourage for our God is not wicked....

Ebube dike will answer all our prayers by fire, in the name of Jesus.... Amen
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2016
RENUNCIATION RENUNCIATION RENUNCIATION

Calvary greetings to everyone..

21-May-2016 has been released as the day for this month Renunciation, a day where God will take away your name from any evil book that belongs to Satan and rewrite it in His book of life.

WHAT IS RENUNCIATION? It simply means Abstention from, Rejection, Abandonment, Denial, Let go, Depart from, Separate from, etc.

WHO NEED RENUNCIATION? Those who want to attend deliverance and don't want the devil to stop their deliverance by accusing them before the throne of God - Revelation 12:10-: "And I heard a loud saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Beloved, come along with your friends and families and the mercy of God shall speak for everyone of us, in the name of Jesus... Amen

Still same address, same time(8:30am)...

Take note: bring sands from your community and the fire of the God of Elijah that makes the difference will begin to trouble every powers that has been troubling us from our communities, in Jesus name... Amen.

See you all there this Saturday, that is, next tomorrow.... 8:30am...

God bless everyone of us...

Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
From east to west, north to south, God is God!!
Jesus, we thank you for all the mighty things you did in our life in today Renunciation service. Thank you for rewritten our name into your Book of Life... It is by your Grace!
Thank you Lord for the children deliverance session for you by yourself attended to them all. Thank you for your servant that you used to do your work..

People of God, next week Saturday by 11:00am prompt being the last Saturday of the month is going to be the deliverance and healing service, see you all there and come along with your friends and families... The God of Elijah shall be attending to all of our needs, in the name of Jesus... Amen

Note: 28-05-2016 {we are to bring sand from our community for prayers}
Same time... 11:00am same venue..... CCT Deliverance Ministries.... See you there!
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2016
This week, may we succeed over all our adversaries, in the name of Jesus.... O Happy day!
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
Come to receive your TOTAL DELIVERANCE & HEALING from the God of Elijah....

Saturday, 28th May @ 11:00am..
...... Are u facing any of these problems?
** Bad Dreams
** Bad Luck
** Debts
** Family Problems
** Love Life Problems
** Migraines
** Poverty
** Sickness
** Sleepless Nights
** Unemployment
** Witchcraft
** Other

Tick it and bring it to CCT{Christ Chosen Tabernacle} for the God of Elijah to liberate you.

" And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites." -Exodus 3:7-8(KJV)

.. CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES(aka.. Fire for Fire)

Address: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria...

For more Information:
spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2016
O Fateful day to all and sundry.....

Topic: "IT SHALL END IN PRAISE."

Text: Psalm 34:1-3.

Notwithstanding, whatever you may be passing through before now brethren, I beseech you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, it is not the end of the road. When you are looking at the tough challenges of life, it will only weigh you down in all ramifications... Therefore, God is the author of heaven and earth and I want you to look unto him for a change of story from this time forth and even forevermore...

When your soul is depressed, manage to praise him out of that depression of yours and surely, the Lord shall gladden your heart and bless your soul magnificently.....

Are you facing any of these?
Troublesome heart.
Sleeplessness.
Unexplainable losses.
Unemployment.
Evil dreams..
Poverty..
Plagues of any kind..
Tragedies/disasters/calamities...

The good news is that "It shall end in praise" in Jesus name. Amen.

Join us tomorrow (11-06-16) by 8:30am prompt as we continue praising God in this declared month of All-praise....

.. CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES(aka.. Fire for Fire)
Address: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango
Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria...

For more Information:
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
We can't just stop praising the name of God for his goodness and unfailing love over CCT week in week out and for the mighty things you have been doing for everyone of us... Thank you lord for the service we held today... You are a wonderful God.... Baba... You are just too much!!!

My brethren, next week Saturday (18-06-16) by 8:30am is the Monthly Renunciation service for this month.. be there and every problems of life confronting you shall receive the touch of the God of Elijah, in Jesus name...

For more information....
Contact: 5, Idowu close, second power line, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria...

Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
If Yesterday Did Not End Up The Way You Wanted, Just Remember God Created Today For You To Start A New. God Gives The Best To Those Who Leave The Choice To Him.
Have a fruitful day, in Jesus name..
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
RENUNCIATION RENUNCIATION RENUNCIATION

18-06-2016, is the day for this month Renunciation, a day where God will take away your name from any evil book that belongs to Satan and rewrite it in His book of life.

WHAT IS RENUNCIATION? It simply means Abstention from, Rejection, Abandonment, Denial, Let go, Depart from, Separate from, etc.

WHO NEED RENUNCIATION? Those who want to attend deliverance and don't want the devil to stop their deliverance by accusing them before the throne of God - Revelation 12:10-: "And I heard a loud saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Beloved, come along with your friends and families and the mercy of God shall speak for everyone of us, in the name of Jesus... Amen
Still same address, same time(8:30am)...

Take note: bring sands from your community and the fire of the God of Elijah that makes the difference will begin to trouble every powers that has been troubling us from our communities, in Jesus name... Amen.
See you all there this Saturday, that is, tomorrow.... 8:30am...
God bless everyone of us...

For more information:
spiritualwarfare123@gmail. com
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Obadiah 1: 17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

CCT Deliverance Ministries has proved to be one of those 'cities of deliverance, where people received their breakthrough and fulfilled their glorious destiny.. Come and see what God can do when He has chosen to fight your battles for you...

Jesus Christ can set you free Physically, Spiritually, Financially, Mentally, Academically, Socially, Economically, Materially, and to mention a few....

Join us this Saturday, 25-06-16 by 11:00am. It is going to be a deep deliverance and healing service and Jesus shall visit you, in Jesus name... Amen.

Address: 5, Idowu close, second power line, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, sango Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.

For more information:
spiritualwarfare@gmail.com
visit.. www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

Note: It is also a Mantle service....
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2016
June came, June saw, June conquered, June 2016 has left also and here
comes the seventh month "July", our month of New song and greater
perfection in all we set to do, in Jesus name..... HAPPY NEW MONTH.....

Thank you Jesus....

Note: Tomorrow service remains 8:30am @ CCT deliverance ministries... 5, Idowu close, second power line, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria....

Come and experience the God of signs and wonders in action...

For more information:
https://m.facebook.com/WWW.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 5:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Tuesday July 5, 2016
Danger Of Pride
-OBADIAH 1-9
Key Verse:

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD" (Obadiah 4).

John R. W. Stott, who made great impact for Christ in the twentieth century, considered pride as the greatest enemy of the human race. His succinct statement about pride goes straight to the heart of what the Bible teaches about the deadly root of sin and sorrow. Our text, today, amplifies it. God's anger against Edom was specific. The Edomites were proud of their great wealth, which they obtained from trading, iron and copper mining. They also trusted in the natural protection provided by the clefts of the rock. Their pride led them to believe that they would never be conquered. Though from human point of view, Edom was almost impregnable. Yet, it was not inaccessible to God. Obadiah's vision was therefore Judah's confidence that Edom would ultimately be destroyed. For Judah, God would not allow the forces of evil to triumph over His people. Curiously, there are those who view pride as a virtue. They hardly believe that pride is both deceptive and damning. Those who are guilty of pride put down much confidence in their ability and so-called wisdom only to discover that this mindset is limited and myopic afterall. The proud never gets far; their over-bloated impression always turn out to be their waterloo. Pride can lead to serious consequences. It can strain your relationship with God and cause His wrath to be unleashed. Pride led to Lucifer's demotion. It is often the undoing of many believers who repose much confidence in themselves than in Christ. Do you have any measure of pride in you however minute? Endeavour to uproot it from your life lest it transforms you an enemy of God. "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble".

Thought for the day: Pride is self-destruction.
Bible Reading in one Year: 2 KINGS 11 - 13
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Wednesday, 6 July, 2016

Today's Topic: Beyond Your Expectations
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“When you came down long ago, you did awesome deeds beyond our highest expectations…”
Isaiah 64:3-4, NLT

TODAY’S WORD:

God wants to exceed your highest expectations! He wants to bless you and increase you. He wants to make you more effective in your job, relationships and everything you set your hand to. The key is to expect to see His goodness. So many people today have misplaced expectations because they look to the news, the economy or other people to set the tone for their day. If you expect the worst, you won’t be disappointed. But if you expect to see God’s goodness, you won’t be disappointed, either.

Today set your expectations on God. Focus your heart and mind on Him. Meditate on His Word and sing a song of praise. As you do, you’ll see His goodness, and He will do awesome deeds beyond your highest expectations!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, I set my expectations on You! I lift my eyes to You because You are the source of my help. Thank You for filling me with Your peace and joy as I keep my hope in You in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2016
July 6, 2016...

Today’s Word – Reflect Him

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]”
Philippians 2:5, AMP

TODAY’S WORD:

When you reflect something, you are exhibiting its likeness. You are displaying its characteristics. Like a mirror, the Bible tells us that we should reflect the character and likeness of Jesus. We should have His same attitude.

That may sound like a pretty tall order; after all, Jesus was the Son of God. But remember, when we accept Him as our Lord and Savior, we become sons and daughters of the Most High God, too. We become empowered by the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. That means we have the same spirit of humility—the same strength, the same love, and the same power on the inside. We are equipped to follow His example and do what He did. What did He do? He went around doing good and bringing healing to others; physically, spiritually and emotionally.

Notice that today’s verse starts by saying, “Let…” We have to let God work in our attitudes and actions. We have to open the door and invite Him in. Make the decision to open every area of your life to Him. Reflect Him and do good everywhere you go!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, right now I invite You to dwell in my thoughts, heart and attitude. I choose to follow Your example and bring good to others. Help me to be a reflection of Your pure love in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2016
FOOLISHNESS IN VOW TAKING – Friday July 8th 2016
FOOLISHNESS IN VOW TAKING 

Memorise: Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay. Ecclesiastes 5:5
Read: Psalms 15:1-4, (KJV) 1 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

Bible in one year: Romans 4-7:6, Psalms 3-4
There will be both pleasant and unpleasant surprises in Heaven. The reason being that many who we think will not make it to Heaven will make it in, just like the robber on the right hand of the Cross of Jesus Christ did. The Bible says;
“But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.”
Ezekiel 33:19

The lawful thing for the wicked to do is to repent, as God is more than willing to forgive and to cleanse him from all unrighteousness (1st John 1:7-9). However, the Bible equally says:
“When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.”
Ezekiel 33:18

One deadly habit of some 21st century Christians is making a vow and not fulfilling it. This is foolishness of the highest order. The Bible warns us against making vows and not fulfilling them. One of such cases is when funds are being raised for the work of God; careless children of God make very big vows ‘in faith’ that they are not able to fulfil. You hear them saying, “God understands!” How dangerous. Our memory verse says;
“Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.”
Ecclesiastes 5:5
Verse six of the same scripture further say:
“Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error; wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?”

Worse still, despite being capable of paying their vows, some refuse to, even after God has fulfilled His own part. Nothing could be more dangerous than this.

An aspect of vows that is even more delicate is the marriage vow. People no longer accept the fact that marriage vows remain valid until death separates the husband from the wife or vice versa. They give flimsy excuses for divorcing their spouses. Like one of my children would ask: “When you were saying ‘for better and for worse’, did you put a limit to the extent of the worse you were talking about?” You should never consider breaking your marriage vows. God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16)

Beloved, always keep and pay your vows, and if you have broken your business or marriage vow, repent, restitute and reconcile before it is too late. Covenant breakers will not enter into the Kingdom of God.
Action Point
Think of all the unfulfilled vows you have made and make amends without further delay.

Open Heavens Daily, written by Pastor E.A Adeboye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio / Pastor Arrested While Preaching In LGBT Community: Canada Is Against Christians / Dear Nigerians , Have You Heard Of Nigerian Religious Movement Godiansim/Chiism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.