Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... (4665 Views)

3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Today’s Word – Stir Up Your Dreams

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you…”
2 Timothy 1:6, NKJV

TODAY’S WORD:

Does life seem stale or mundane? You may need to simply stir up what God has placed on the inside of you. Stir up those gifts, stir up those dreams, stir up those talents inside. Start stretching yourself. You were created to be a dreamer and to pursue the desires God has placed in your heart.

Scripture tells us that without vision, people perish. If you don’t have a dream or vision for your life, you’re not really going to reach your fullest potential. Maybe at one time you had a dream, but you went through some disappointments or setbacks. Things didn’t turn out the way you planned. But here’s a key: when one dream dies, dream another dream. Just because it didn’t work out the way you had it planned doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have another plan. You cannot allow one disappointment or even a series of disappointments to convince you that your dream is over. It’s time to dig in your heels and hold on to the promises in your heart. Stir up those God-given dreams today and watch Him pour out His favor and blessing on you and fulfill every desire in your heart!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, I come humbly to You. I give You my past, my disappointments and my brokenness. Fill me with Your hope and expectation and give me the dreams and desires that You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Today’s Word – Choose Your Friends Wisely

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“…do not throw your pearls before swine…”
Matthew 7:6, NASB

TODAY’S WORD:

Do you realize you have treasure on the inside of you? You could say that your pearls are what God has given you to be a blessing to the world around you—your gifts, talents and abilities. When you get around true friends, people who really believe in you, they won’t be jealous of your gifts. They won’t constantly question who you are. They won’t try to talk you out of your dreams. It will be just the opposite. They’ll help you polish your pearls, so to speak. They’ll help you develop and grow your pearls. In other words, they’ll give you ideas. They’ll connect you with people they know. They’ll help push you further along. If you stay around people who don’t value your gifts nor appreciate what you have to offer, that’s casting your pearls among swine. Swine don’t value pearls; they trample on them.

Your inner circle, those who are closest to you, should be people who celebrate who you are; people who are happy when you succeed. They should be people who believe the very best in you. Remember, it’s not the quantity of friends that’s important, it’s the quality of friends. Choose your friends wisely so you can be all that God has called you to be.

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for the gifts, talents and abilities You have given to me. Help me to recognize the treasure within. Give me wisdom to discern the right relationships You have ordained for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Today’s Word– New Garments
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Provide for those who grieve…a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.”
Isaiah 61:3, NIV

TODAY’S WORD:

Do you need a new garment today? Not a new physical garment, but what’s covering your mind and emotions. Are you clothed with despair and disappointment? Are you wearing “heaviness?” If you’ve gone through a hurtful situation, the Bible says there is a time to grieve, and it’s important to release that hurt to the Lord. But the Bible also tells us that God wants to give you a garment of praise instead of a spirit of heaviness and despair.

Are the garments of yesterday weighing you down and holding you back? It’s time for a new garment. The garment of praise is light and filled with peace and joy. Don’t carry those heavy burdens around anymore. Choose to forgive those who have hurt you and praise God for what He’s doing in your life today. Thank Him for restoring you, even if you don’t see it yet. Just like this verse says, you will be as strong and secure as a tall oak tree, displaying His splendor all the days of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Heavenly Father, I come to You today and ask that You take off my old, heavy garments of despair and heaviness. Make me new today. Give me a garment of praise so that I can display Your glory and splendor in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Today’s Word– God-Given Dreams
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], but the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.”
Proverbs 16:9, AMP

TODAY’S WORD:

Oftentimes, children have dreams for the future—dreams of being ball players, actresses, super heroes and firemen. But most of the time, those dreams end up just being wishful thinking. As we get older, we grow out of them.

It’s good to play and have dreams as children, but when we grow up, we have to know the difference between a God-given dream and a wish. I remember when I was a little boy, I dreamed of playing basketball for the Houston Rockets. That was definitely a fantasy! Beyond our wishes though, we all have dreams placed inside of us by the Creator of the universe. In fact, the Latin word for “desire” means “from the Father.” One way to tell if a dream is really from God is that the desire won’t go away. You may have had it for years, but you still can’t let it go. In fact, you may have tried to let it go, but it won’t let go of you.

Today, search your heart and allow those God-given dreams to surface. Remember, He placed those desires inside of you for a purpose. Ask Him to order your steps as you embrace the destiny He has in store for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for the dreams and desires You’ve placed within me. I submit them to You and ask that You direct my steps. Search my heart and cause my thoughts to become agreeable to Your Word and to the plan You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... by Exodus23v25(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Today’s Word – His Grace Is Enough
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”
Ephesians 2:8-9, ESV

TODAY’S WORD:

People often wonder if they deserve God’s favor. They easily talk and sing about His amazing grace, but do you know what grace really is? It’s unmerited favor. It’s kindness from God that we don’t deserve. We don’t have to earn God’s grace; we don’t have to earn favor. We simply receive it by faith in our hearts as a free gift. No matter what has happened in your past, you can receive God’s grace and forgiveness. His grace is all you need to have a new beginning.

Today, let His grace empower and strengthen you. Extend His grace to others. Instead of holding mistakes over other people’s heads, why don’t you hold out favor and forgiveness? Let God’s grace flow through you and experience His power increasing in you. Walk in His favor in greater ways and embrace the life of victory He has prepared for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for Your goodness, favor and grace. I receive it and ask that You help me extend it to others. Let me live as an example of Your love in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.“

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Another True Meaning Of Ramadan That Will Get U Closer To Allah / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? / Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.