Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State (45299 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State by Awoofawo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
tpiah01:

Who is this attention seeking t.wat for goodness sake?

Ok now that I have noticed you, can you carry your gay self and get out of my sight?

Your self esteem should have gone up a notch now that I've given you attention!

Dont be a greedy i.diot trying to monopolize my time!

Na from where dem carry you come you this beast of unknown ancestry!

Ordinary mod is all it takes to shut you up, and you are here threatening your deadbeat ancestors on top site wey you and your ancestors no own?
undecided
tpiah01:

Who is this attention seeking t.wat for goodness sake?

Ok now that I have noticed you, can you carry your gay self and get out of my sight?

Your self esteem should have gone up a notch now that I've given you attention!

Dont be a greedy i.diot trying to monopolize my time!

Na from where dem carry you come you this beast of unknown ancestry!

Ordinary mod is all it takes to shut you up, and you are here threatening your deadbeat ancestors on top site wey you and your ancestors no own?

Don't have your time all thus while!!!

Can see that Ori e ti daru for sure!!!
Re: Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State by tpiah01: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Awoofawo:
undecided

Don't have my time all thus while!!!

Can see that Ori mi ti daru pa!!!!!!!
Re: Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State by leederrty1997: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Long live the Queen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2017
aariwa:
Jamaican women in the US and canada are always crazy about Nigerian men because we are better husbands than black american men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Dark Skinned Women (thread Dedication.) / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.