Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. (1569 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps / 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Expecting dis very new side chick whom av promised to make a fried rice for knowing fully well dat am not capable of preparing the said meal. She will arrive in two hours time. Need urgent bailout pls. Thanks.
Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol cheesy I would love to learn how to ...spread my mat

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by chiefolododo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Get rice and green color , mix them together and cook
Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by yemsai(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lol...do u hav d ingredients? I can help

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
yemsai:
Lol...do u hav d ingredients? I can help

Pls do i av all ingredients. Bought :
Tomatoes
Pepper
Curi
Meat
Oil
Onions
Crefish
Maggi
Have many oda ingredients at home.
Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by yemsai(f): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Foubai:

Pls do i av all ingredients. Bought :
Tomatoes
Pepper
Curi
Meat
Oil
Onions
Crefish
Maggi
Have many oda ingredients at home.
Lolz...u dnt nid tomatoes..u only nid green pepper or white pepper,carrot,corn,green peas,curry,fried rice spices
Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by GogetterMD(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
I made one very delicious one AV forthnight ago
You would be needing the following ingredients: fresh carrots, green peas, spring onions, Sweet corn, green pepper, curry, seasoning cubes, rice and salt to taste.
You can get the first 5 from the abokiis that sell in wheel barrows. Advice you tell them you want to buy like #300 worth. Then a small can of Sweet corn.
Boil your chicken/turkey with seasoning and onions, add a lil water cause you'd be needing it for the rice.
Wash your ingredients and clean the carrots properly.
Get your chopping board or improvise with a tray and a small stick
Slice/dice all of your ingredients into small bits
Fry your chicken in hot oil and keep the used oil cause you'd be needing it
Now open the sweet corn and drain the water inside
Reheat your oil, add all your sliced and diced ingredients inside including the sweet corn
Fry on low heat for some minutes, add a cube or 2 of seasoning
Drain it from the oil
Now, boil a little water for the rice.
Add your rice, parboiled or washed depending on your preference
Allow to boil a little. Add seasoning, salt, curry, and the water used to cook the chicken. Also add sufficient oil
Close and allow to cook.
When the rice is 3/4 done, add the fried vegetables.
Close and allow to steam for some minutes.
Stir properly, taste it and cover it again, turn the cooker to lowo heat and allow to steam for a few extra minutes.
Serve and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by GogetterMD(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
If You can't slice and dice, they sell canned pre-diced fried rice ingredients in supermarkets

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
I made one very delicious one AV forthnight ago
You would be needing the following ingredients: fresh carrots, green peas, spring onions, Sweet corn, green pepper, curry, seasoning cubes, rice and salt to taste.
You can get the first 5 from the abokiis that sell in wheel barrows. Advice you tell them you want to buy like #300 worth. Then a small can of Sweet corn.
Boil your chicken/turkey with seasoning and onions, add a lil water cause you'd be needing it for the rice.
Wash your ingredients and clean the carrots properly.
Get your chopping board or improvise with a tray and a small stick
Slice/dice all of your ingredients into small bits
Fry your chicken in hot oil and keep the used oil cause you'd be needing it
Now open the sweet corn and drain the water inside
Reheat your oil, add all your sliced and diced ingredients inside including the sweet corn
Fry on low heat for some minutes, add a cube or 2 of seasoning
Drain it from the oil
Now, boil a little water for the rice.
Add your rice, parboiled or washed depending on your preference
Allow to boil a little. Add seasoning, salt, curry, and the water used to cook the chicken. Also add sufficient oil
Close and allow to cook.
When the rice is 3/4 done, add the fried vegetables.
Close and allow to steam for some minutes.
Stir properly, taste it and cover it again, turn the cooker to lowo heat and allow to steam for a few extra minutes.
Serve and enjoy

Thanks alot. Buh i must confess dat the procedure is tedious tut it's something i can do sharp sharp....she is home already just cooked up some excuse why i couldn't prepare it tonight.

Woah! Thanks once again.
Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
yemsai:

Lolz...u dnt nid tomatoes..u only nid green pepper or white pepper,carrot,corn,green peas,curry,fried rice spices

Yemsai u didn't not set out the steps as the guy above /below did. Lolz

Thanks anyway.
Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by GogetterMD(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Foubai:

Thanks alot. Buh i must confess dat the procedure is tedious tut it's something i can do sharp sharp....she is home already just cooked up some excuse why i couldn't prepare it tonight.

Woah! Thanks once again.
I did all I listed in just 90 minutes, even cooked small stew join sef

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. by aydelicious: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
To cook fried rice,it will take you to use the good recipe
You can now look in to this recipe
INGREDIENTS...
☆resh carrots--------150g
☆green peas----------60g
☆spring onions-------9g
☆Sweet corn--------- 80g
☆green pepper--------5g
☆groundnut oil--------80cl
☆curry-----------------10g
☆seasoning 4 cubes of Maggi
☆Rice------------------1000g
☆6 level of teaspoons of salt.
☆bay leaves-----------6 pieces
☆nutmeg half of teaspoon
☆water-----------------200cl
☆Butter----------------10g
☆red kindly-------------30g
☆fried rice seasoning one teaspoon of it
==>with this ingredients i list ,you can use it to cook the fried rice, you are talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Rat That Has Been Terrorizing Him, Roasted It With Jollof Rice. PHOTOS / Majority Don't Know The English Names Of These Common Nigerian Fruits / Immune Boosting Pineapple Peel Drink.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.