Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia (11337 Views)

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by nuesaweso(f): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2009
canuck:

I never liked his name though, here's why:

2face = two-faced

two-faced = hypocriitical, double-dealing, deceitful, fraudulent, spurious, and duplicitous

cheesy

Don't forget his real name is Innocent Idibia. From your analogy, He is INNOCENT.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by milkan05(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2009
na wa o!!
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Bamsyle(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2009
A lot of people don't know what it means to have a cabal that has ganged up towards achieving a common goal - to pull a brotha down . . .

Whilst paying homage to sensible posters in here like Mr Me Too, NkemJuliet, Eleshin, Ifygurl, St-kris, etc . . . there are certain issues I would expect any sane person to address his/her mind to, on reading the gossip from City Peops . . . or any other source . . . whether online/offlinenigeria.com . . .

Here goes:

1. When you read the story in City Peops and compare it with that of amebo/onlinenigeria, you'll observe that the account was narrated word for word . . . and in same sequence . . . City Peops was allegedly the first to carry the news . . . other sources just jumped into the story . . . and reported it verbatim - they have no story of their own . . . or credible source whatsoever.

2. "An insider" was reported to have "disclosed that when R.Kelly was asked about 2face, he denied him, saying he had never heard the name before" . . . an insider?? If you guys read the whole story again (it's on some blogs and websites), you won't even see this so-called insider being linked with any organization, media house or institution . . . an insider of which institution?? From where??

3. 2face, through his management, had at various times at the onset of this controversy, explained that Toyin Subair brokered the deal that culminated in "Flex" . . . Mr Subair is the boss of HiTV cable network . . . he's a distinguished Nigerian . . . not a faceless individual . . . he has not come out to deny 2face's story.

4. Kels was alleged to have denied ever "meeting 2face" . . . a pic was posted on this thread - www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292458.96.html . . . where the duo both appeared . . . how could Kels then say "he has never met 2face or heard of his name ever"?? Has the meaning of the English word "meet" changed??

5. This so-called denial has not been reported in any other newspaper or mag . . . apart from City People . . . there are, I think, tens of credible newspapers, tabloids, and magazines in Nigeria . . . none of 'em reported this story . . . whatever happened to The Guardian?? Punch?? Even ThisDay?? These are the very organizers of the show at which Kels granted the interview!!!

And I want to believe that a lot of media outfits woulda been at that show . . . including TV stations . . . have they featured this story in their news reports?? Have they shown clips of the 'interview' on TV?? Why, of all the credible media outfits out there, is it that only City People (best known for gossip and hearsay) reported this story??

6. Peops in here should take time out to read the story in details . . . R.Kelly was quoted as saying that the song musta been "tapped from the internet" . . . so, Kels believes that the only way his song coulda been accessed was to "tap it from the internet"?? Meaning he didn't consider other ways of obtaining the song?? Whatever happened to purchasing it from a store?? Getting it from a friend?? Did he not release the song to the public?? Were copies of the song not sold??

7. Again, read this 'interview' . . . Kels was quoted as denying that he recorded "Flex" with 2face . . . did he unequivocally state that the song was illegitimately obtained/released?? As reported, he only gave a candid reply to the question posed to him . . . assuming, without conceding, that the interview did happen, is it not glaring that whoever posed such a question was only asking Kels a "leading question"?? It's a rhetorical question . . . a close-ended question . . . why wasn't Kels asked if the song was stolen?? It smacks of bad faith.

8. Even a tomfool . . . upon listening to "Flex" . . . would easily recognize that the blending of voices and arrangement on that song could not be a result of two voices in same studio at the same time . . . that was a simple interpolation/sample/sound collage . . . even though our understanding of the word "featuring" or "feature" in Music is that of a "guest appearance" . . . that does not mean we should not be able to interprete what exactly was done on that song . . .

Misnomers like this abound on the (Nigerian) Music Scene . . . just a couple of days ago, I still read the print on Banky W's CD . . . while referring to the track "Ebutte Meta", it was labelled as containing a sample and an interpolation of Rihanna's "Umbrella" . . . Heavens, an interpolation or sample does not entail the use of the whole body of a song . . . just a lil' part of it is used . . . and the result is a totally different song . . . it has to sound different . . . it's different from a remix where everything can be used . . . an example of a true sample or interpolation is Ruggedman's "Watch Me" (featuring snippets from James Brown's "Call Me Super Bad" . . .

I'm sure someone would also call Funke Celine Dion's Yoruba interpretation of "If That's What It Takes" a 'sample' or 'interpolation' . . .  grin grin

9. I'm yet to hear 2face and his management claim that the duo actually recorded in a studio together . . . all they said was that there was an agreement to use the song . . . why would anyone choose to disbelieve 2face's camp . . . only to dance to the tune being played by a soft-sell mag reputed for gossip like City Peops . . . and replicated in a website with a name like "Amebo No.1"??

10. Some posters in here have stated that R.Kelly has no reason to sue 2face . . . limiting the reasons that would prompt him to take such action to monetary gains . . . I laugh - cos his reputation, his goodwill, his persona, are at stake . . . and I mean those in relation to R.Kelly the artiste, not Robert Kelly the person (before some mis-interpretation is read into it) . . . here's a dude who has worked hard all his life to build a level of goodwill in the Global (not American) Music Industry . . . now a "faceless", "relatively unknown" artiste from a "third-world country" (as some posters in here regard 2face) . . . someone that R.Kelly has never "met" or "heard of", claims to have performed a duet with him . . . and the song is in circulation in the most populous black nation in the world . . . even beyond (it's in circulation in other African countries definitely) . . . and Music Piracy is theft . . . now, tell me that's not actionable??

The whole piece of news leaves so much to be desired . . . it creates suspicion . . . there's definitely something being unsaid or wrongly said somewhere . . . something is quite fishy . . . and I'm not even interested in it from a personal angle . . . I just like to get to the bottom of issues . . . I don't jump at everything I hear . . . I sit down, analyse . . . and judge by the neutrals of each case.

Until we get to know the full story/the whole truth, judging by the neutrals, this story is, at best and as it stands right now, Hearsay . . .

Until the haze before our eyes is clear . . . letz not jump into hasty conclusions . . . many times, this forum has been used by members who have personal scores to settle, to vent their spleen . . .

If anyone has such issues, go to the right quarters . . . and do it the proper way.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by bombsquad(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
I would like to contribute to this thread based on all i have observed so far to clarify this issue as far as i know.all for the sake of the truth, not intended to harm anyone.

1.City People has acknowledged they have a video and audio recording of the interview with R-kelly and are ready to to produce both in a court of law if Tu-face idibia wishes to challenge their claims.Hence,based on the legitimacy of the city people interview other blogs and magazines are able to recreate their own versions having been given access to the recorded interview materials in question.

2.[/b]It is not new in celebrity journalism to hear words such as [b]INSIDER [/b]or 'A SOURCE' being used.It is done even on Foreign networks such as E entertainment and celebrity magazines of world standards, Anonymity in entertainment journalism is a tradition.The source which would be well known to tuface might not want to disclose his/her identity but at the same time would want the whole world to know the truth which is the essence of free and fair journalism.THE TRUTH.

[b]3
.Mr Subair brokering the deal doesnt make the deal automatically legitimate.This is a country where Governors and even inspector general's of police have been handcuffed and dragged into security vehicles.Are we suppose to trust Subair because he owns HITV?It would do the nigerian public a lot of good if the documents used in brokering the deal were published in the media for all to see.

4.[/b]Kels as an artiste of international repute has probably taken pictures with over a million people.Is he suppose to remember every tom privates and harry who bumps into him at any event or eatery in Chicago for a picture??A picture is not enough in this case.I can go to NY take a picture which diddy as he steps out of justins,sample his work and claim it is legitimate, A picture cant work.

and really,what good is the picture when r-kelly has said in plain english he doesn't even know anyone by the name tuface idibia?.Pls answer us that one.

[b]5
.Other interviews were done at different times when kelly was around .but it was only city people that had the intuition to ask about the tu-kelly supposed collabo.This even came about as a lot of worry and grief was aroused with tu-face's absence at the show, and as it is in the absence of a suitably organised press conference,one media outfit is allowed to go in and others may cull articles from their material.

6.Copies of the original song with shaggy were sold but you cant get that kind of copy which cleverly had shaggy's voices removed from the open market.Such kind of material are usually sourced from the internet.

7.Kels initially staing that the song was 'tapped from the internet' already makes clear that the material was stolen and used without permission.That also makes quite clear that he never in his life recorded a song with tuface.

8.[/b]Yes,Tuface from the get go should have told Nigerians he would be using a sample interpolation of r-kelly's song instead of misleading millions of nigerians into thinking he was going to be having a proper collaboration with full rights and authority from r-kelly.Also presenting a picture with r-kelly to further drive home his fraudulent claim.

[b]9.[/b]If a deal was brokered by subair,why was a picture falsely presented to make it look like tuface brokered the deal or has a personal relationship with rkelly?and are we to continue to believe the same 2face camp that has been responsible for other song scandals such as the ones involving OJB,Samini,blackface and komoblastic?

[b]10
.Millions of artistes all over the world sample the big names everyday, it's not new.it's even props to the big names.

It is necessary that Nigerians know the truth.It is unfair that tuface is trying to play on the intelligence of the people.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by illusion2: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
Is this true undecided

Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by bombsquad(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
illusion2:

Is this true undecided

There's no biggy in a picture, as you would observe there's a third person in the pic who they dont want us to see, also,artistes take pictures with their fans everyday everywhere they go, there's absolutely no significance whatsoever in a picture, talkless a group one.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
illusion2:

Is this true undecided

It might be true and might not. As bombsquad as said,celebrities could take pictures anywhere with anybody,I have a picture of myself and Kelly Rowland so it doesn't matter,2 Face has messed himself up big time by deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by galleria(f): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
hmmmm tufraud. i read in the papers that they shot in different studios.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
You'll know that immediately you listen to the jam
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by mbulela: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
a few clarifications.
using Mr Subair as a reference of authenticity is an exhibition of ignorance.which Subair?the one responsible for this crap called Koko Mansion? what makes him unable to perpetuate the fraud in question?
eho the heck is Subair? in a country where presidents and senators tell bare faced lies.
if their was such a link up by Subair, why did they not do a proper song and record it together?
why did tuface not try to do a video for that song with Kelly (don't tell me anything about tight schedules)?
what the heck do you want to achieve with that pic?
do you want me to post a pics i had with two english premiership footballers for you and then o ahead to claim that we have an arrangement to open a football academy in Ajegunle?
have you seen the pictures on Thisday website that Beyonce took with Tinubu's wife?you think Beyonce has a clue who she is?
why did tuface call that song a duet on his album sleeve?
have you actually listened to that song on his album?
everything about it is crap.
did he really need to do this?
i am uninterested in citypeople article.it is obvious that song is no duet with Rkelly.
what is the definition of a duet?
that is the crux of the matter.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by ayobase(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
2Face,2Face,2Face,
how many times did i call?
I am coming to deal with u!
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by bombsquad(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
My people dont mind them. They are trying to capitalize on the ignorance of nigerians who dont know much about these kind of issues, they dont know that there are some of us that are well in the know. Gone are the days when you could feed nigerians garbage and they would swallow hook line and sinker.My people are much wiser now and im glad.We wont accept just anything from our leaders,or anyone.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by CGKing(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
He could have been misinformed earlier but couldnt wait to verify.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by clomn(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
tu face must be guilty of the allegations, he's never arranged and he's full of nonses
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by toytola(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
, i dont normally reply to nairaland topics but i couldnt resist replying to these one because it's rather interesting. Firstly, i tend to believe that 2face never really did any duet with R.kelly because if he really did a duet with R.kelly - 2face himself would have made sure that he makes an appearence to prove to the world that he really did do a collaboration with the maestro. Also, making an appearance to do a duet with R.kelly would not hurt him in anyway, isnt he promoting his "new album" big time that way - so for the manger to say that 2face had a prior arrangement in Benin is a load of crap!!!. I happened to look up the "so called collaboration" on You-tube and i must say "2face, shame on you twice" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry.

Haba, he was booed off stage recently in Abuja, go figure!!! undecided
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
grin grin grin cheesy
ayobase:

2Face,2Face,2Face,
how many times did i call?
I am coming to deal with u!

Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by bigdoz: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
Tuface really messed Up
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by ogbongzky(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
when i watched the show, i was surprised so when Piper was saying he will like to listen to some Nigerian musics and see how far they have gone, that made me to wonder if 2face really collabo wt him,

Anyway, wt technology, dem fit no collabo ooo, DJ don finish work na, need to play the track now,

HOME THEATRE , LOADING CD, grin shocked cool
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by adekampe: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
I'm happy to see people on this thread who are open to the truth .On the music and radio thread a lot of people keep defending tuface's wrong actions instead of condemning them for the betterment of our music industry.I mean how can someone steal a person's song and some people are trying to justify his actions?those people should be ashamed of themselves.im sure if tuface had been openly condemned like this when he stole african queen he wouldnt have come this far.we should regularly call our people to order.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by chic2pimp(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
una ppl funny ooo .So this na news now. Roflmao abeg make una dey report proper news jor. What next sugar mummy shags sugar daddy.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by zPixel(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
Is this true Undecided
In that picture, he is standing next to a poster undecided
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Smartchic(f): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2009
Y am I not surprised!
Frankly I've been expecting this for a while.
After all Faze "his rival" did a collabo with Akon, so he has to pull a bigger stunt and what better than the KING OF RnB himself
It's really funny pple r debating the authenticity of the song. The proof, they say is in the pudding.
Compare the original
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9jkPKY6Gyw
and Tuface's studio-remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgzCvwkgt1w
How uncreative can the great King of RnB become that he'd repeat the same song, word for word, line for line, tune for tune, note for note?
Haba Tuface! We get enough deception from politicians, the least we expect is to listen to music without the same fear.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by 9child(f): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2009
watever u ppl like u say o!

all i know is dat i was sitting in front of my tv jeje, when primetime entertainment decided to show us the show and i heard kelly say somethin about tuface. i dint think it was anytin bad becos evry one scrreamed and clapped when he said it

so, tuface may not have done a duet wit kels but kels does sure know tuface.

period!!
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by sley4life(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2009
wow
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by AustinG1(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2009
2 BABA JUST CANT DO A SILLY THING AS SUCH, HE IS ALREADY AN APPRECIATED STAR IN NAIJA, SO WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING I SURE SEY NA BAD BELE PEOPLE, MAKE UNA LEAVE THE GUY ALONE !!!!
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Bamsyle(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2009
bombsquad:

1.City People has acknowledged they have a video and audio recording of the interview with R-kelly and are ready to to produce both in a court of law if Tu-face idibia wishes to challenge their claims.Hence,based on the legitimacy of the city people interview other blogs and magazines are able to recreate their own versions having been given access to the recorded interview materials in question.

Until City People produces the so-called video and audio recordings, everything still remains in the realm of Hearsay. City Peops is a gossip/soft-sell magazine . . . they didn't just start gossip news today, it's their hallmark . . . I ask again - has anyone read the so-called interview in any other newspaper or mag??

2.[/b]It is not new in celebrity journalism to hear words such as [b]INSIDER [/b]or 'A SOURCE' being used.It is done even on Foreign networks such as E entertainment and celebrity magazines of world standards, Anonymity in entertainment journalism is a tradition.The source which would be well known to tuface might not want to disclose his/her identity but at the same time would want the whole world to know the truth which is the essence of free and fair journalism.THE TRUTH.

It is nothing strange to hear words like "insider", "reliable source", "informant" . . . of course there's a dire need for anonymity . . . but these individuals are usually linked to an institution or organization . . . it's standard practice in journalism to protect ya sources but not at the expense of being credible . . . 'insider' from which organization??

[b]3.Mr Subair brokering the deal doesnt make the deal automatically legitimate.This is a country where Governors and even inspector general's of police have been handcuffed and dragged into security vehicles.Are we suppose to trust Subair because he owns HITV?It would do the nigerian public a lot of good if the documents used in brokering the deal were published in the media for all to see.

Weak point . . . no one is saying that dropping Mr Subair's name makes the collabo thingy genuine . . . all I'm saying is that Subair should deny the story if it's false . . . this is a contract involving a third party, and when sparks are flying over such a contract, that third party is also an interested party . . . why should any document be published?? Has City People published any material evidence to make us believe their story??

[b]4.[/b]Kels as an artiste of international repute has probably taken pictures with over a million people.Is he suppose to remember every tom privates and harry who bumps into him at any event or eatery in Chicago for a picture??A picture is not enough in this case.I can go to NY take a picture which diddy as he steps out of justins,sample his work and claim it is legitimate, A picture cant work.

Another weak point . . . nobody stated that the picture confers any legitimacy on the collabo . . . I referred to it in connection with Kels being alleged as saying he has never met 2face . . . they both featured in a picture . . . and 2face is a renowned artiste from Africa . . . he has won several international awards . . . he then appears in a pic with Kels . . . Kels can't say he does not know him . . . unless you're trying to tell us he's going senile.

and really,what good is the picture when r-kelly has said in plain english he doesn't even know anyone by the name tuface idibia?.Pls answer us that one.

And again I say - produce evidence . . . no one has seen the news in any other newspaper or mag . . . or maybe you could even ask City Peops to produce the video - you already told us that Seye Kehinde called to inform you that the controversial edition is selling like hotcake . . . it's obvious you have a personal interest in this matter . . . why not disclose it?? Are you the insider??

5.Other interviews were done at different times when kelly was around .but it was only city people that had the intuition to ask about the tu-kelly supposed collabo.This even came about as a lot of worry and grief was aroused with tu-face's absence at the show, and as it is in the absence of a suitably organised press conference,one media outfit is allowed to go in and others may cull articles from their material.

Only City People had the intuition to ask such an important question?? Such an all-important question?? What were the others asking him?? How he boned and pissed on a 14-year old girl?? Listen to yaself when you talk, don't just talk . . . even ThisDay, the very organizers did not ask . . . and City Peops would have us believe that 2face's name was dropped cos Kels denied ever meeting him through an "insider" . . . how many media outfits were at the ThisDay Show??

6.Copies of the original song with shaggy were sold but you cant get that kind of copy which cleverly had shaggy's voices removed from the open market.Such kind of material are usually sourced from the internet.

Tut tut . . . you're a DJ, right?? I expected you to know better . . . artistes cut different versions of their songs . . . these are done in the studio . . . they have their data on CDs and can do anything they want with it, that's why they produce a cappella, instrumentals and all-what-not . . . and as a DJ, you guys can place the hook part on repeat and make a fruity loop kinda thing out of it (I'm not a DJ so you can explain this better) . . . why then would Kels refer to the internet alone, of all sources?? Cleverly had Shaggy's voice removed?? Answer this - who owns the song - Shaggy or Kels??

7.Kels initially staing that the song was 'tapped from the internet' already makes clear that the material was stolen and used without permission.That also makes quite clear that he never in his life recorded a song with tuface.

Hearsay again . . . and that's aside the fact that an artiste can use another artiste's material, once the deal is sealed at management level . . . why would 2face and Kels meet again to discuss it over dinner??

[b]8.[/b]Yes,Tuface from the get go should have told Nigerians he would be using a sample interpolation of r-kelly's song instead of misleading millions of nigerians into thinking he was going to be having a proper collaboration with full rights and authority from r-kelly.Also presenting a picture with r-kelly to further drive home his fraudulent claim.

Only tomfools would have been 'misled' upon hearing that song . . . the first time ever I heard it, I knew what it was . . . 2face can call it whatever he likes . . . and he's not the only artiste that ever did and will ever do that . . . what about Banky W's reference to "Ebutte Meta" as a sample/interpolation of Rihanna's Umbrella??

9.[/b]If a deal was brokered by subair,why was a picture falsely presented to make it look like tuface brokered the deal or has a personal relationship with rkelly?and are we to continue to believe the same 2face camp that has been responsible for other song scandals such as the ones involving OJB,Samini,blackface and komoblastic?

Hehe . . . who presented the picture?? Oh, maybe 2face is in here under a moniker . . . and he posted the pic on this forum, right?? And hold on, don't be a retard - the pic was posted in response to City Peops' allegation that "Kels has never met 2face", nothing more . . . how can you never have met someone and take a pic with him?? And again, we're talking about a renowned artiste, not a faceless NL poster.

OJB, Samini, Blackface, Komoblastic?? Since those dudes ain't fighting for themselves, why don't you set up threads for them and give us the whole schizto too??

[b]10.Millions of artistes all over the world sample the big names everyday, it's not new.it's even props to the big names.

Which is what 2face did . . . and he's not the first ever to do it . . . ya personal grouse with 2face prompted the attacks on him.

It is necessary that Nigerians know the truth.It is unfair that tuface is trying to play on the intelligence of the people.

Hehe . . . 2face can never play on my intelligence . . . or that of any other right-thinking Nigerian . . . any right-thinking Nigerian knows that the hook to "Flex" was not freshly recorded in the studio by Kels . . . it was sampled . . . and it's normal practice in the Music World . . . the question is - was it legitimately used?? City People and yaself are not answering that question.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Bamsyle(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2009
Austin G:

2 BABA JUST CANT DO A SILLY THING AS SUCH, HE IS ALREADY AN APPRECIATED STAR IN NAIJA, SO WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING I SURE SEY NA BAD BELE PEOPLE, MAKE UNA LEAVE THE GUY ALONE !!!!

Nor mind them . . . it's not new that certain posters come to propagate their revenge missions on forums . . . even if I must listen to anyone analyzing the bullcrap in City People, it can't be someone with a bias . . .

Someone who already told us on a similar thread that he has 2face's mobile number . . . at the same time, a certain Seye Kehinde, publisher of City People, called him to say that the news he published is selling like hotcake . . .

Is it not obvious that there's a personal vendetta in this story?? Can't we safely assume that he (bombsquad) facilitated the story through the said Seye Kehinde?? Is it not also obvious that it's a case of a friendship gone sour?? He got 2face's number when the going was good . . . now that 2face has somehow stepped on his toes, he wants to turn the tables on him . . .

How can someone with that kind of character claim to be the Messiah sent by God to Nigerians to tell them the truth??  grin grin

I know better than to be dragged into a war being fought for personal/selfish gains . . .
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by 2tait: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2009
Tuface! The ball is in your court.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Meldrick(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2009
adekampe:

I'm happy to see people on this thread who are open to the truth .On the music and radio thread a lot of people keep defending tuface's wrong actions instead of condemning them for the betterment of our music industry.I mean how can someone steal a person's song and some people are trying to justify his actions?those people should be ashamed of themselves.im sure if tuface had been openly condemned like this when he stole african queen he wouldnt have come this far.we should regularly call our people to order.

Can u imagine an individual saying this ''He wouldn't have come far''. This is an expression of bad belle and a wicked man. You pray that ur fellow man should not come far or succeed. These are the kind of people who keep witch hunting their fellow man. If u were close to Tuface I'm sure u would have tried to poison him but you lie. Who God has blessed, no man can curse, not even u. Anofia lipsrsealed undecided

bombsquad:

My people dont mind them. They are trying to capitalize on the ignorance of nigerians who dont know much about these kind of issues, they dont know that there are some of us that are well in the know. Gone are the days when you could feed nigerians garbage and they would swallow hook line and sinker.My people are much wiser now and im glad.We wont accept just anything from our leaders,or anyone.
What do u know about music?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by yeanka001: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2009
No mind d stupid guy, i even day blame myself 4 buying dat album cause na r kelly way day inside make me buy am. But am not really surprise because i know there is noting a nigeria man cant do to get money. He did this because he wants a private jet for himself, oole
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by yeanka001: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2009
No mind d stupid guy, i even day blame myself 4 buying dat album cause na r kelly way day inside make me buy am. But am not really surprise because i know there is noting a nigeria man cant do to get money. He did this because he wants a private jet for himself, oole
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2009
na wao! two face, double fraud! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Hot Photos Of Planet FM OAP Cleo (cleopatra Tawo) Birthday / Funny Pictures Of Buhari That Will Make You Laugh (no Disrespect) / Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.