Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State (2983 Views)

How 2 Men Raped Their Neighbor's Daughters In Shogunle, Lagos / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by onismate: 4:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Note: Not the true life story of the author, but was narrated to him while wrote.
I don’t support rape neither will in get involve with it. And I will always support the prosecution of any rapist.
I was posted to Borno state for my NYSC which I didn’t like. I was given opportunity to redeploy in Nassarawa state were we camped. I redeployed to Rivers state where I was posted to Degema Local Government.
I reported to my PPA. I was given a house with 4 rooms I shared with 3 other male 2015 batch A corpers. I am batch B.
As time went on, I couldn’t cope with what I was experiencing in the compound with my fellow corpers. Each time am in their midst, they don’t talk about reasonable things. They only talk about the women they had slept with. Their many adventures with women, women with biggest bum-bum and bust in the community. These guys go as far as toast market women and the female students they teach. They just talk about stupid things and they barely go to the school they are posted to. I wasn’t just confortable being with them. I began contemplating renting another apartment just to leave that place just barely one month I began staying there.
Second week in February, I came back from school. I discovered that the whole compound looked scattered. The spring handle on one of my buckets I kept outside had been removed. The other two buckets had been broken with so many things scattered. It was unusual to me before I saw a guy, an unknown face coming out of one of my friend’s rooms. The guy was looking mean like a killer. Before I could ask any question, another guy came out of my second guy’s room. He was just scattering the rooms and bringing out my guy’s television set, standing fan and some other valuables. At first I was scared but I had to summon courage because I can’t just see an unknown face taking my neighbour’s property and won’t find out what’s wrong. “Bros abeg wetin dey happen,” I asked, but both of them were not talking. I walked up to the one parking of one of my guy’s things. I saw that the room of one of my friends, the third guy was open. I walked in and saw my three friends stake naked with bruises on their body, with tears on their faces. The three were kneeling down. There were other 3 guys with axe and one of them with a gun in the room. I was so afraid. I wanted to run out of the place but thought that, “what of if as I was trying to run and they shoot me nko.” I tried to relax myself and asked what was going on, no one was talking. Everyone kept mute. “Tell him wetin dey happen nah,” one of the guy said. That was where one of the guys said that my three friends are bad and wicked. That they raped her teenage sister while still sleeping with another. I couldn’t just understand what he said. Na there the guy come begin gist. He said one of my friends was dating one of his sisters, then he began asking out the other teenage sister out. And the teenage sister happens to be one of his students in school. But the teenage girl refused. He had to lure her to his house and three of them raped her. I pitied him as he narrated. He said that the three guys had also slept with the sister one of them was dating. But the one that was paining him was the raping of his teenage sister. And the incident happened in late January and my guys had no remorse for it so he was ready to deal with them because he’s a cultist. Another thing the guy said was that the rape happened in late January and he confronted them (my friends). After much pleas, they agreed for a settlement of N100,000 so that they won’t report the rape issue to the principal of the school and Local Government inspector (L.I). Because if the case is reported, that would be a thorough punishment. But till that moment, the guys had refused to pay up the money. And he decided to come with his cultist friend to deal with them. One of my friends said they don’t have money, that if I have any money up to N10,000 that I should just give it to them for that moment that they will pay me later. So that the guys can release them. I felt pity for them. They had been beaten badly that they were all crying. I didn’t have money with me but I told them I didn’t have any money with me but in my account. I told them that I will go withdraw some money from ATM and give to them money. But the bad guys said two of them must follow me to take the money from the ATM. But I refused. They said that was the only way to confirm the money and release my guys. My guys began begging me to allow the two guys follow me. I was only doing it to save them. I went into my room to get my ATM card, and something struck my mind. “What if all these were set up to defraud me? What if it wasn’t a set up but at the ATM point I will be forced to withdraw all my money?” I thought about it for a moment. It won’t be wise for those cult guys to follow me to the ATM point, and perhaps what my friends did was wrong. Raping your own student was bad. “They should just face their consequences, abi na me send them,” I thought to myself. I changed my mind on helping them. As I was thinking of what and how to leave the place, a friend of mine worked in and I told him what was happening. He said we should help him. I told him that I can’t. na so my friend carry the thing for head and said he can’t just watch as they maltreat our friends. Na so the guys follow my friend to ATM machine and they came back with N20,000. When my friend came back, he said they made him swear that if the guys didn’t pay up the remaining N80,000 within 3 days, he will be the one to pay and if he doesn’t they will come for him. “You see how he take involve himself? Thank Jehovah that I opted out of it.” But the raped girl’s brother and his cultist friends still took away my 3 friend’s T.V set and other valuables along.
Two days later, I had already moved out of the compound into my new house. I no want wahala. Before I left, my three friends had already disappeared. They didn’t tell me where they were going. The guy who helped them was calling me that the cultist guys had been calling and disturbing him over the balance of the remaining money and the where about of my 3 friends, that they can’t find my 3 friends, and they are coming for him. I didn’t know what to do or say. Since he decided to get involved with what didn’t concern him so he was receiving the consequences. He had to leave Degema for his life.
But thank God Almighty, after one week the matter was sorted out. My 3 guys had to pay N165,000 to the cultist guys as settlement and refunded the other guy his N20,000.
Left for me, I didn’t like what my friends did. Rape is a bad crime. I believe they have learnt their lessons. In their bid to cover up the crime they have to receive their punishments.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1115-disaster-befell-3-corp-members-after-raping-their-teenage-student
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by Profnedu(m): 4:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Super story
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by wilcox(m): 5:02am On Apr 01, 2016
3 to 1! This is wickedness in high places, tomorrow there will pray, fast and attend all kinds d of ministries for breakthrough not knowing that karma is the one hunting them. Rape is not an option for sexual satisfaction but it amaze me why people indulge in it.
#TEAMSTOPRAPE#
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by hungryboy(m): 5:12am On Apr 01, 2016
If it looks like a lie, If it smells like a lie, If it sounds like a lie, It is a lie

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by menix(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Them rape ur sister instead nah monetary compensation u dey find as the brother...

Abeg OP, talk another lie..
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by kossyablaze(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Whr is lie detector?
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by onismate: 5:58am On Apr 01, 2016
lie keh, hmmm.. I write the thing as them take tell me the story. And this is not a lie because the narrator said he was part of it
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one... never get involved with anything dat involves cultism
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by Marotzke(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2016
menix:
Them rape ur sister instead nah monetary compensation u dey find as the brother...

Abeg OP, talk another lie..
what else do you expect from a cultist? Or even anyone else? Make the sister rape the three corpers back?
If he had involved police, would any conpensation be paid? I think the cultist got adequate revenge for his raped sister. The perpetrators were beaten black and blue, humiliated by being stripped naked, television sets seized and on top 185k ransom eventually collected.
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by menix(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Marotzke:
what else do you expect from a cultist? Or even anyone else? Make the sister rape the three corpers back?
If he had involved police, would any conpensation be paid? I think the cultist got adequate revenge for his raped sister. The perpetrators were beaten black and blue, humiliated by being stripped naked, television sets seized and on top 185k ransom eventually collected.

So if I raped ur sister, u will demand just monetary compensation as a cultist

If it was just a fellow, death would be his price but killing three will send in the detectives..

So, compensation(maybe), beating nd being raped by a gay brother will go a long way for me.
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by otokx(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Quite a story.
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by blithe2nice(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Them rape ur sister,then u chop money ontop. Instead wen u go slice those idiot joysticks. Infact that so called cultist brother follow rape his sister too.d Mara dey vex me I swear.
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by boldx(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Onismate, you are so good at writing. Is it a true life story or fiction?
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by fredHOOTEE(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2016
pishures??
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by westlius(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2016
National youth for Sex and confort. Guys mis used dis medium to rape, moles teenage gals and even pregnate dem and disappear
Re: See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State by onismate: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
boldx:
Onismate, you are so good at writing. Is it a true life story or fiction?
yes. it's a true life story

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Benue / A Year Old Baby Kidnapped Inside ‘popular’ Church In Ondo State / GRAPHIC: Thief Electrocuted After He Tried To Come Out Of A Shop He Stole From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.