Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 (16446 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by maximunimpact(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Raphafire101:

Pls I filled the form but after typing the code, if I type send it won't show any thing,what do I do

Sorry about that...... just check well there must be a prompt telling you to correct a wrong data, maybe your email didnt match.
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by baggy4luv(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
jeytee:
With 130k a month and the cost of living in this country as a single individual not to talk of someone who is married with kids...you'll basically be living from hand to mouth..This is just a waste honestly cry
how much be your salary olori buruku..
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Raphafire101: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
maximunimpact:

Sorry about that...... just check well there must be a prompt telling you to correct a wrong data, maybe your email didnt match.
Thanks a lot, I have successfully applied.
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by etayokha2004(f): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
D age bracket is too low na, all dis year wen ppl ve being looking for work? U ppl better change it it u guyz don't want problem in dis country. Hw do u want somebody dt ha being unemployed like 5-10yrs after graduation to be 23-28yrs. I smell pranks! Increase it to a considerable age of 30-35yr joor.
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by etayokha2004(f): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
D age bracket is too low na, all dis year wen ppl ve being looking for work? U ppl better change it if u guyz don't want problem in dis country. Hw do u want somebody dt ha being unemployed like 5-10yrs after graduation to be 23-28yrs. I smell pranks! Increase it to a considerable age of 30-35yr joor.
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by siryomecs: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good day
Really appreciate una information
My own question is
Can any one share the links wia I can download DOA file to be downloaded.
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by NaWetinDey(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
jeytee:
With 130k a month and the cost of living in this country as a single individual not to talk of someone who is married with kids...you'll basically be living from hand to mouth..This is just a waste honestly cry

If that should be the case for ASPs, what then could be the case for constables with far less salaries...without egunje?
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by delman1000: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
HOW MUCH DEY INTO THIS SELF...... GOING FOR MONEY O grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
How do I go about the primary school leaving certificate ish...
I can't get mine, even from the sch!
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Ileriahur(m): 2:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Mubskid:
Are you interested in having with just #6600 investment and some other incentives from Helping Hands International?.... If yes beep me up through my signature now #Delay_Could_Be_Dangerous
send me whatsapp msg make we relate na 08079934689 thanks.
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Ileriahur(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2016
maximunimpact:
Congrats, the form finally shows up with an officer standing there by you to assist (Really police is your friend).

The form has four sections as follows:

Personal details: Here you give information about yourself, the first question is select your preferred cadre, if you are for general duties (that is you can be assigned any duty) click on general, but if you are a professional like doctor, engineer, electrician, carpenter etc and you want to perform that special duty click on “special duties”. Then the rest fields on the section are on your personal information. Please ensure all your information are correct.
Educational Qualifications: This section requires you fill in your educational qualifications.
Next of kin: fill your next of kin details as required
Affirmation: Kindly agree that the information you imputed are correct to the best of your knowledge, then confirm you are human by checking the letters into the box.
Then click on send, if everything is correctly filled this congratulation page will show up:

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/04/01/apply-police-service-recruitment-2016/
Pls help a bro, after successfully applying, i got the email in my inbox but unfortunately when i opened my email yesterday to check it i couldn't find the mail again, i have checked my spam, trash and every other folder. Pls is there any way out for me as i will need the hard copy for the next stage/
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by networkrecharg: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2016
\

Re u trying to forge an nyse certificate number?

Raphafire101:

Pls I am having a problem trying to apply...if I fill and pres send it won't move..and the NYSC cert number how many digits pls.i ask someone to send mine for me, I am not with my discharge cert where I am now.pls help me out
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Raphafire101: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2016
networkrecharg:
\

Re u trying to forge an nyse certificate number?

Why will I do that when I have my own NYSC cert I just wanted to be sure of the number the person I asked will send to me, because I left my cert at home for an emergency journey,and I no hold am off heart....i did not even border to check if there was any discharge number on the cert sef,na my name I only check....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by networkrecharg: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2016
ITS OK....

Raphafire101:

Why will I do that when I have my own NYSC cert I just wanted to be sure of the number the person I asked will send to me, because I left my cert at home for an emergency journey,and I no hold am off heart....i did not even border to check if there was any discharge number on the cert sef,na my name I only check....
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by adebolamide(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Raphafire101:

gbagaun
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Raphafire101: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
adebolamide:
gbagaun
Lol
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Raphafire101: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
networkrecharg:
ITS OK....

Yeap...thanks...
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Chocho4real(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
psc.gov.ng isnt opening since morning saying account been supended as well as npf.gov.ng
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Mubskid(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ileriahur:
send me whatsapp msg make we relate na 08079934689 thanks.
Done Boss
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by felixxy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
after submitting the form, wats d next stage? bcus i heard dat u wil print out attestation form or sometin
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by RADDY1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
gabriellaleo:

Pls the site did not bring any code what am I to do

pls help is here here too. The cold refuse to show up
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by JohnDanApeh: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Ileriahur:
Pls help a bro, after successfully applying, i got the email in my inbox but unfortunately when i opened my email yesterday to check it i couldn't find the mail again, i have checked my spam, trash and every other folder. Pls is there any way out for me as i will need the hard copy for the next stage/
Check ur junk
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by geca(f): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Raphafire101:

Scan all your vital certificates and send to your mailbox
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
baggy4luv:
how much be your salary olori buruku..

A whole lot higher than this... grin
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Raphafire101: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
geca:

Scan all your vital certificates and send to your mailbox
Thank u so much...I will do just that...
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
salewa01:
Dis nairaland is full of funny things . A boy of 24 beating chest of 2 cars, a house! . Sorry to ask are u yahoo boys?, money ritualist? Or arm robbery?
Are u not living in Nigeria?
Which year did u graduate from sch?
What is ur parent background?

All ur ranting na wash jor jeytee.
Bring gala we don tire of bread

Poverty and ignorance is clearly your problem..is there a law stating that one must be over 30 to be successful?...think like a human being and not like a fish...not all successful young men are thieves...some work hard.... tongue
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
NaWetinDey:

If that should be the case for ASPs, what then could be the case for constables with far less salaries...without egunje?

Na why corruption dai the system broda...its a shame
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by adebolamide(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Raphafire101:

GRADUATE!
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Raphafire101: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
adebolamide:
GRADUATE!
Asin
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Chocho4real(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Anyone been able to fill the form of late pls?
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by Ajascolove(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
RADDY1:

pls help is here here too. The cold refuse to show up
"Cold" or "Code"?
Re: How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 by adebolamide(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Raphafire101:

Asin
I was just greeting you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Steps To Get A Banking Job / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.