Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri (29768 Views)

Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by ofofoCEO(f): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Poor man wen thief Maggi must go kirikiri but rich man wen thief trillions go dey under house arrest.

.morale of the story: Stay away from crime if you are poor in Nigeria, the justice system with not favour you as you will be used as a scapegoat. Shikena
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Anonymrs(f): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2016
The word of God says 'My people perish because of lack of knowledge'. I think he needs God not baby formula.
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Gkemz: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2016
fikky2013:
What can I even say here?

Honestly, that is not an excuse for him to steal. He should have atleast beg or even to a living church to beg for financial assistance.

Fine accepted no one was willing to help, why should you now start with a cartoon of formular? Why not one tin? Na wa o

If he had begged for such, would they had listened to his plea. His story is quite pathetic. He's a caring father but his approach is wrong. But wait a minute, this man is not a seasoned professional thief but a situational theif. He should be padoned and empowered. Poverty can drive one into such temptation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by bedspread: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2016
CHAI!!!!! SEE WETIN I MUST MARRY, DESPITE NOT YET READY DE CAUSE!!

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by brightology3: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Hungerbad has gone to exile.he doesn't appear on thread like this. Jst at d mention of pmb every hungerbad will surface
kossyablaze:
HungerBad is dat u?
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by toseman(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Naija, politicians dey thief money,the other time a man's manhood was stolen,now na Infant feed....
chair Naija.
but wait first why gv birth to a baby you can take care of in the first place....and again no one will understand how broke he might have been
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Ralphdan(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Buhari why
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by christinie(f): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2016
If he was stealing to feed his baby he would have stolen one tin not many.

Do you know that but for the CCTV his behaviour would have put an innocent sales boy/girl in trouble and may lead to his/her sack or non-settlement or even being sent to jail if mistakenly convicted?

No sentiments in law.

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by RedCard1(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2016
the guy should be freed joor. atleast it was an infant formula.

how many times have they jailed politicians that have been stealing billions of Naira?

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Appili(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2016
That is what the economy have led may people to
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Family Planning is important if feeding your child or children is an issue!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by FOLLEY20(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2016
fikky2013:
What can I even say here?

Honestly, that is not an excuse for him to steal. He should have atleast beg or even to a living church to beg for financial assistance.

Fine accepted no one was willing to help, why should you now start with a cartoon of formular? Why not one tin? Na wa o
I wonder why!. Really, he must be a thief.
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Jeremyaaa09: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2016
Ignorance! The woman did not attend antenatal care, well I understand that (poverty or illiteracy ?? ).
One week after birth, she is already looking for SME (not sure) milk for a week old baby Sad!
If her breast was not secreting milk, there are local herbal remedies that work almost 100%! if she can't afford hospital bills.
The baby doesn't need any artificial milk for over 3 months of age! At least the man could have had some three months to hustle out baby food money legally. Women should stop sometimes unnecessary nagging and see that breastfeeding is the best for the baby till about a year or even more!
If you tell them now, them go say dem nor want make the bweat flat or say na poverty mentality.
Complete Breastfeeding remains the best for the baby till over 6 months sef! She don push the man to go thief now (though the guy probably have been stealing) and the 50k he doesn't have for milk will be used to bail him. Double tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Lexusgs430: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2016
bedspread:
CHAI!!!!! SEE WETIN I MUST MARRY, DESPITE NOT YET READY DE CAUSE!!

No be by force to marry. Some people cannot feed themselves, but are considering marriage.
Has if marriage is a licence to mint money!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by kennysteve77: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Some little lies in this story...

How many tins of SMA Gold amount to N45,000 which was estimated as the worth of what he attempted to cart away?
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by arofemites(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2016
989900:
A man would do anything to feed his family!

You are the most sensible here.
Poverty or no poverty, man must fulfill his existence by aving family of his own.
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by ademoladeji(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2016
I wish I cld pay for his bail... Stand as his surety...
The Judge needs temper mercy with justice and/or vice versa...
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by 989900: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2016
For all those saying " see what I must marry dey cause", while you have a very valid point, but, life ain't strictly math!

I guess you have never seen an employed couple both lose their jobs within the space of 3 months . . . or worse scenarios play out in real life.

It happens in Nigeria, Congo, Brazil, US, UK, Japan, China, Singapore, Lebanon, everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Jeremyaaa09: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
repogirl:
Nigeria needs to take a cue from the Dutch. As long as people are hopeless and frustrated because of poverty, crime will prevail in our society.

Anyway no one cares about the poor until they become the next victim.

Don't you think we already did
I mean the 'disease' part of it (Dutch's disease)
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by Banadekush(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Nigeria will not grow if we continue this way.

If this man stole something worth of #25,000 and he was remanded @ kirikiri prison. please what happen to the high government officials that stole billions??

I thought there is something called EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW. Is this applicable at all??
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by vecman22(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2016
kennygee:
While Amaechi, Jagaban, Dasuki, Baden and co are still not there.

you left oga buffoon..why?
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by repogirl(f): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Jeremyaaa09:

Don't you think we already did
I mean the 'disease' part of it (Dutch's disease)
Yeah, lol. I guess you're right.

But the cue I'm on about is how they managed their Prison system and prisoners by rehabilitating them back into the society.

I know we are still a long way away from it anyway as the first step to fighting crime is eradicating poverty.
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by yongxtrovat14: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2016
currently not available undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by curvilicious: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Hewww
Legal system
Hewww
Buhari
Hewww
Poorman wey u give person belle
Hewww
Yeye woman wey gree

April Fool
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by linnyx: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Ojfestus:

Poor man wen thief Maggi must go kirikiri but rich man wen thief trillions go dey under house arrest

The thing tire me o
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
I don't understand why make babies when you can't afford a tin of milk for the infant, makes absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by bolayei: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Someone pls help with igando police station number so i can get the man's address, i am sure the baby still need food and provision...its touching that the mother is not able to produce milk...pls someone help with igando police number or the supermarket if anyone lives close to it. Thanks
Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by delishpot: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2016
If he stole just 1tin of baby formula I would have said no more. But to steal 45k worth? I think he was planning to sell. All in all, his baby needs help.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by ifeomaekol(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Ehyah, if he couldn't afford d money to feed he's baby wia ll he get d money for bail Wia ll he bring d #50,000 naira frm?? Nawa oooo for ds country. Stealing isn't right, he would jux gone into a church n asked them for assistance. Its always good for one to be ready to take d bold step of bringing a child into ds world.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri by PHEMIEY(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2016
just for trying to feed his kid though stealing is not good; but the law is unfair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation / Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.