Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu (30957 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu / Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by Seawhy(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2016
I want to check out of this country.
Just imagine, today, you will hear one story and tomorrow, another counter story. Nigerians are happy that the fuel crisis will end by 7 April, but it has been denied again. Now tell me how do you want us to trust this govt. Nothing seems to be working in the country now, just yesterday was 0MW on electricity, thereby causing total blackout in Nigeria from 11am-3pm. The question is whether this is the change Nigerians voted for. Pls somebody should help me answer this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by NeeYoh(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2016
The fuel scarcity has really worsened matters considering the fact that you have to spend long hours at the filling stations queuing up for fuel thereby making people unproductive. I have heard stories of people pass the night at filling stations just to get fuel as early as possible while some “sharp” people go through the back way of the station to get the same fuel you have queued up for hours (I just shake my head when I see this happen). You get to work late and return home late all because of traffic caused by cars queued up on the road to get into filling stations, not to mention the hike in transport fare. Imagine paying #400 for a usually #200 bus fare!

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by harry41: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2016
NeeYoh:
The fuel scarcity has really worsened matters considering the fact that you have to spend long hours at the filling stations queuing up for fuel thereby making people unproductive. I have heard stories of people pass the night at filling stations just to get fuel as early as possible while some “sharp” people go through the back way of the station to get the same fuel you have queued up for hours (I just shake my head when I see this happen). You get to work late and return home late all because of traffic caused by cars queued up on the road to get into filling stations, not to mention the hike in transport fare. Imagine paying #400 for a usually #200 bus fare!

Pls where is NLC and TUC? Are they dead or have been bought?

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by ajebuter(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2016
cckris:
The man has truly joined the party of Alhaji Liar Mohammed.

In fact, he runs the Lie Muhammed Show now. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by appini: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Only in Nigeria. .. We are on a very long thing.

Kachi has been infected with Buhari's body odour

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by Ochogbe(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
So when will the scarcity end or it will not end again?

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by SirWarlock: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2016
He's doing April fool
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Na thunder go fire all those APC who actually pretending to be saint while they are found worster former administration

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by porka: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2016
chinchum:
i think the main news was left out, which is 9 bids has been received from firms to set up refineries at the same location 3 of Nigerian refineries are. I prefer the long term sustainable solution, and i think the bids are at least 6 months late, the bid committee should get to work already and award those competent enough to site refineries and get them running in less than 24 months.

Importing and oversupplying refined oil product which the previous admin used to solve the fuel scarcity issue was not a sustainable solution, it was a wasteful and unsustainable fix .

They are selling the refineries through the back door.

What happens to transparent disposal of these assets?
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2016
If Nigerians didn't hear you say that, Then We must have heard Fuel Scarcity saying Kachikwu will end by 7th April . Either way your Pick• Its time we started considering parents with Just one Kid,one wife,one house, two cars with just Ssce for THE SEAT•. Cos it seems higher education has got a way of messing with\complexing basic knowledge n common sense• CBN checked. Petroleum. Checked

Health. Checked. UNEmployment. Checked. APC Checked.

Infact. Nigeria Checkmate• Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by banme1(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
And the suffering continue
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by chinchum(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
porka:

They are selling the refineries through the back door.

What happens to transparent disposal of these assets?

I think transparency in this case refers to a bidding process, which has 9 bidders submitting application at the end of it. Or does transparency means something else to you?
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by omodapson(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
April fool all the way.
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by pimpo: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kyase:

no mind the op joor.
NNPC Targets 650,000bpd Refining Capacity, Opens Bids for Co-location of Plants
the headline is different from the source he quoted, but sha.......

Dangote's single refinery will have that capacity so its no big deal and is a totally useless upgrade. Dangote doesn't have access to the kind of resources the FG does.
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by NeeYoh(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
harry41:

Pls where is NLC and TUC? Are they dead or have been bought?

I believe they know about what's happening but waiting for God knows what before they react.
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by Tex42(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
dustydee:

He actually said 2 weeks and he was working towards 7th of April but definitely after 2 weeks. The paper chose to run with 7th April.
OK o!

That means Kachikwu is the one who seem to be in denial here. As if it is not bad enough that he(Kachikwu) and Buhari couldn't address this fuel scarcity problem.

April 7th is yet to come, 5days to the D-day, let's see what he achieves with it.
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by jimmyjerey: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
We need to bring polygraph experts to unveil d truth. Again, Dr. Ibe should tell us exactly how and when d scarcity will be over. However, I dont see a solution happening before May 29th since they have added d issue of establishing new refineries....... Water don pass garri....
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
gbaskiboy:
ALL People Confused (APC)
You mean
Past Deceivers Party(PD Pigs)(PDD)
Re: I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2016
The loose canon will say something before the 7th.. The episodic nature of Kachikwu's lies is worth following.
#kachikwuslies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Kagara Students And Teachers Released / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.