Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex (2612 Views)

Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by alpinedna: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2016
They say having sex first thing in the morning not only improves your love life, it is also beneficial to your health. Early morning sex puts a smile on your face, boosts your health, looks and relationship.Scientists say people who start their days by having sex are all-around healthier and happier than those who don’t. According to Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning makes you stronger and more beautiful. She said: “Having sex in the morning releases the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which makes couples feel loving and bonded all day long and climaxing releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.
Some other benefits of morning sex include:

1. Apart from the fact that regular morning sex makes you feel upbeat for the rest of the day, it also helps in building a stronger immune system.

2. Believe it or not, it makes you less susceptible to catching a cold or flu and can also improve the quality of your hair, skin, and nails.

3. Having morning sex three times a week lessens the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

4. You aren’t bothered by the responsibilities of the day yet and your mind is clearer.

5. You’ve just been sleeping and are hopefully well-rested and can devote more energy to sex.

6. Sex is relaxing and can help manage stress.

7. You start the day more in sync when you’ve pleasured one another both physically and emotionally.

8. You show your spouse that he/she is a priority, and so is your sex life.

9. Sex is exercise. It’s a great way to work up an early morning appetite as breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

10. Early morning sex can be a great incentive to wake-up and put you in a more positive mood. Wake-up sex will help you feel happier and healthier throughout the day.

http://www.alpinedna.com/?p=2303
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Seriously it keep me going.
Makes me more focused.

Although not everyday but alternate days
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by vynzecent(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2016
/
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
Seriously it keep me going. Makes me more focused.
Although not everyday but alternate days
are you married?
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2016
masterchi:
are you married?

Any problem
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

Any problem
there may be depending on ur response. So are u married?
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2016
masterchi:
there may be depending on ur response. So are u married?
Yes
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
Yes
good no probs then
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by timmyblast(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
No wonder
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
My babe does not allow me, she says av not brushed
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by jesse19(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Do you know what really makes a relationship last Don't fool your self with anything going through your mind right now, seriously last time I checked what keeps woman glued to one man is simply how long your can last on bed, if you are in a relationship right now and you can't stay on your woman till she reaches orgasm, bros at anytime from now expect the "ITS OVER"........ any ways enough with the this and that, Now as a full grown man are you having the following problems; low sperm count, sterile, you can't last more than 5 mins on bed and other problems you may have. Well good news, an American company(Neo life) with drugs to solve all this problem and more is in town, and we will be delivering the drugs to you once you place your order, only for those in lagos, But this offer will last for a few days, after that you have to come down to the company to order and collect your drugs, trust me this drugs have been tested and trusted no need for worries plus you get a low discount now..........so place your order on 08162522322.... Note: calls from 8am-4pm only.
Re: The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex by ayufun: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Morning sex can be very helpful to lighten your day and also improve your health since it' a form of exercise.

However, there may be some other cons but the benefits far outweighs the cons.

Here are the full Benefits of having Sex in the morning from SexPally Magazine
https://www.sexpally.com/blog/morning-sex-benefits/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Fake/real Genuine Passport,driver's License,id Card,visa,work Permit / Use Of Saliva As A Lubricant During Sex / COVID-19 Update For November 7 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.