Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday (2365 Views)

Deliverance Ministry Shares Free Food At Onitsha Petrol Station (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbRqAlHzkI

We wish to inform everyone who have been
coming or who wish to come to C.C.T Deliverance
Ministry, that the program day has been changed
to every Saturday. it is no longer Thursdays
please take note.

The venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State.

Time: 8:30Am Every Sunday
For inquiry send your email to
spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com

Please be informed, God bless you all.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

We wish to inform everyone who have been
coming or who wish to come to C.C.T Deliverance
Ministry, that the program day has been changed
to every Saturday. it is no longer Thursdays
please take note.

The venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State.

Time: 8:30Am Every Saturday.

Please be informed, God bless you all.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Tomorrow is going to be another power pack program day, at CCT where the power of God comes down in abundance to do that, which you lay at His feet,
to grant you your request

You are invited to come to Christ Chosen Tabernacle, and lay down that your heavy laden at the Master's feet, (Jesus) the problem solver, the strength to the weak, the healer of all sickness,
God answers prayers and He is still saving the lost, come and thirst for His Divine touch, healing, and He is doing all that your power could not do, come and you will testify to the glory of God.

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
We glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for a successful prayer session today,
the power of God did so many mighty works in today's
program and so many testimonies emerged.
to God alone be all the glory.
Special prayer session was also conducted for little children and everything the enemies have stolen from them spiritually were restored instantly, Who did it? JESUS! God is not wicked!

Brethren begin to pray for your children now, the world has become such a wicked zone to the extent that your pursuers can turn and begin to pursue your children, and I tell you, any enemy that caught up with your children have also caught you.

Prayer! Any evil creature, that want to use my children to punish me catch fire be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
Any evil creature, evil kingdoms, evil alters, generating problems, poverty, sickness,stagnation mention it, in to my life or my children's lives hear the voice of God your end has come, catch fire and be destroyed in the name of Jesus!

We covers all the testimonies with the blood of Jesus.
As many that got their miracle both old and new members, we stand on the power of our Lord Jesus Christ and we decree in one accord that your miracle shall not die, in the name of Jesus! Let us hear your Amen............

See you all by next week Saturday.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2016
good morning God's children, pls read the above notice before coming to C.C.T deliverance Ministry this week, so that you don't go there on a wrong day.
Every Saturday is the right day.
God bless you all
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2016
good morning God's children, pls read the above notice before coming to C.C.T deliverance Ministry this week, so that you don't go there on a wrong day.
Every Saturday is the right day.
God bless you all.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tomorrow is going to be another power pack program day,
at CCT where the power of God comes down in abundance to do what seem to be impossible in the eyes of man
to grant you your request, do not ignore that bad dream and allow it to manifest physically before you bring it to the master's feet
come with great expectation to the tabernacle of God and you will be glad you did.

You are advised to come with a point of contact of your career/job,
something that represents your heart cry
You can also come with someone, not just with someone, come with the afflicted,
there is great benefit in taking the afflicted to where he/she can be set freed.
Saving of soul can also brake any evil yoke in your life
Jesus loves you

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Tomorrow is going to be another power pack program day, at CCT where the power of God comes down in abundance to do that, which you lay at His feet,
to grant you your request

You are invited to come to Christ Chosen Tabernacle, and lay down that your heavy laden at the Master's feet, (Jesus) the problem solver, the strength to the weak, the healer of all sickness,
God answers prayers and He is still saving the lost, come and thirst for His Divine touch, healing, and He is doing all that your power could not do, come and you will testify to the glory of God. Be there Don't miss it.

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Wish it was closer
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Deliverance! Deliverance!! Deliverance!!!

11AM, is the time,

Tomorrow is deliverance day, a day set aside to gain freedom from all form of captivities that is existing in your life,

Has any anyone placed any curse on you?
Is any cloud of darkness covering you?
Are you wearing any spiritual garment of shame?
Is any shameful act repeating itself in your life?
Are you having bad dreams?
Are you battling with cobwebs crossing your way?
Are you facing unexplained hardship?
Are you having constant disappointment?
Do you always struggle for what others get at ease?
Is there any sickness you have been battling with that has refuse to go upon all the treatment you have applied?
Are you facing rejection?
Name it, Jesus has the solution to all your worries.

Come with someone, come with the afflicted, save a soul, Saving of souls opens your own heavens and all your delayed
breakthrough, fruitfulness etc shall come down into your hand try it and you will testify to the glory of God.
He said: Come unto me, all ye that labour and
are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Mathew: 11 verse 28.

COME AND EXPERIENCE A DUPLICATED TRIPLE PORTION GOD'S ANOINTING UPON HIS SERVANT LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.
You too can tap into this anointing and become a vessel that God will use to set the captives free.

Come and you will testify to the glory of God.

The venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off
plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State.

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Remember to come fasting.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
whether you are booked for deliverance or not, come and be set free, God delivers whoever He wishes to

Exodus: 33- 19. And the LORD said, "I will cause all
my goodness to pass in front of you,
and I will proclaim my name, the
LORD, in your presence. I will have
mercy on whom I will have mercy, and
I will have compassion on whom I will
have compassion.

Right now begin to write out all that you want Him to deliver you from.
The God of Elijah answers by fire.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 10:45am On May 04, 2016
Brethren Peace of the Lord be unto you,

HEAVEN IS REAL!

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many
mansions: if it were not so , I would
have told you. I go to prepare a place
for you.
John 14:3 “And if I go prepare a place for you , I shall
come again and bring you to join me, that where
I am you shall be also.”

Please try as much as possible to make Heaven
don't let the things of this world dictate your direction
don't let the situation you are facing to push you into wrong action where you will choose a wrong direction

Are you a Male? Don't let your ere-c-tion dictate your direction, because Karishika the evil spirit that normally find solace in the body of wayward single ladies, Karishika the glory hijacker is real and she is everywhere now more than the days of old.

Are you a female? Don't let hard time lure you into bad action that will rob you of Heaven,

Heaven is the only thing I remember that makes me scream for joy even when am alone,
Heaven is real,
Heaven is beautiful
Heaven is a place everyone will desire to be
Heaven is the last resting place for those
who served God in spirit and in truth
In Heaven, there is no economy melt down
In Heaven there is no sickness or disease
In Heaven there is just nothing to be worried about
Every day I visualise how I will make Heaven
I visualize how I will be singing praises all days with my beautiful voice to my creator
I visualise the golden atmosphere, that I always see in my dream
I visualise the white garment I see all the angels wearing, that I normally see in my dream.
And I scream Oh! God how Great Thou Are!!!!!!!!!!
As you are reading, receive the grace to make heaven in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:24pm On May 05, 2016
Today May the God of Elijah give you a heart to harken to His word and always thirst for righteousness in Jesus name.

Repentance: HOW DO YOU TREAT PEOPLE THAT HAS NOT REPENTED/ BACKSLIDERS?
Do you avoid them?
if yes, it means you are doing it wrong because, they will never repent or come back to God.

Luke 5:32. I have not come to call the righteous,
but sinners to repentance."

If you appear over righteous to them and make them feel you are righteous while they are the sinner, you will lose them and Satan will capture them and rule over their lives. DON'T SHOW THEM HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE.

in the race of soul saving, you have to be closer to them, by greeting, preaching the word of God to them according to how it concerns them,
Don't go to a hungry man and begin to shout "you are a sinner! repent! repent! You will get him angry and you will end up molding an instant mad man, because when anger jam hunger is equal to MADNESS.

I think such one will manage to smile back at you when you start by telling him/her what God did in Exodus 16:4
"Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will rain
down bread from heaven for you. The people
are to go out each day and gather enough for
that day.
Gradually he/she will listen to you and with time he will say yes to Jesus and walk in the right part.

Brethren, stop running away from soul saving, stop wining souls, always win and save souls.
Saving of souls may be all you need to get your prayers answered.

Bring the afflicted, bring the cultist, bring the fraudsters, bring the witches/wizards, marine agents.
Many of them want to be delivered they want to stop that evil act, but they don't know how and where or who to turn to that will lead them to our Saviour Jesus Christ. So please stop running away from them they need you to lead them to Christ, they need to be delivered.
Remember that any committed atrocity or affliction, pain, evil dreams are being controlled by evil spirit, and the evil spirit need to be destroyed by God alone during deliverance

Bring them to Jesus the Saviour the Merciful, the burden bearer, the tears wiper, the employer of to the unemployed ,the author and finisher of our faith.

THE POWER OF GOD IS WORKING WONDERS AT CCT
God is not wicked, see you all on Saturday.

The venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off
For inquiry send your email to spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com.

No evil shall appear in your life in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by aiikman(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
Gud...but I think your phone number shld be displayed for easy access
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
Come fasting Tomorrow is another power pack Saturday
The venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State. Time: 8:30Am Every Saturday
spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:19am On May 07, 2016
As you are coming tomorrow, you can as well write out what you want God to do for you.
He will do it ASK Mathew 7:7
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 11:53am On May 13, 2016
Tomorrow is going to be another victorious day to all that will bring their heavy laden to the Master's feet

@ God of Elijah deliverance ministry Aka CCT,

venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off
plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State. Time

Time:8:30Am Every Saturday.

Oh my God the tears wiper please wipe away their tears.

@Anyone that comes to pray at CCT, please note that We don't stop praying for you even after you have gone to your house, prayer is being prayed on your behalf
Yours is just to walk in the way of the Lord.
please, don't come late.

Have you giving up on God because of your situation?
please don't give up on God because God has not giving up on you. Stop murmuring and saying "God why me? the problem in your life must expire this Saturday in the name of Jesus.

Jeremiah 32:27
"I am the LORD, the God of all
mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Luke 1:37. For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Come fasting,

Come and lay down that old evil load that has been in your life,

Come and let the God of Elijah tear off and burn to arches that evil garment,

Come to the God of Elijah and let Him put an end to the cobwebs that is covering your face or holding your leg whenever you are making a new positive plans to move forward in life.

Come and let the God of Elijah destroy that power that makes you to struggle hard over what others are getting with ease.

Come and put off this old being that has been following you to make sure you are not noticed by your destiny helpers.

Come and be free, God of Elijah is Merciful and ever ready to deliver and to save you from yo pursuers.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:32pm On May 19, 2016
od morning to all children of God
Be strong and stand still and look unto Jesus
even when the storm of life become stronger as if they are meant to carry you away from this planet earth.

TOPIC: Deal with the spirit not with the flesh,

This morning as I walked by a road I came across a prayer house where many people gathered praying a particular prayer point; Seeing people praying that a woman that took their name to a witch doctor in the village should die gave me serious goose pimples.

if she die will the effect of what she has done against you die? the bible say in

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It did not say but against mama Agnes or against Baba papilo, but against the above mentioned.
so stop asking the flesh and blood that is troubling you to die, stop praying that any mama big nose should die because if she die she can handover your case file to mama big mouth and the attack in your life lingers on. that is why your problem persist even after mama big nose that troubled you is dead,

Exodus: 22-18,Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
does not mean you should plank a witch to death cos as you are beating him her to death with all your physical muscles he she is spiritually handing over your case file to another who you don't know but knows you. pray against their spirit, the evil that come tru them, against their kingdoms and so on.
Lord Jesus please give us understanding and wisdom on how to pray so that we won't pray a prayer that will be transferring our case file from kingdom to kingdoms this we pray through Jesus Christ our saviour amen.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
Good morning to all children of God
even when the storm of life become stronger as if they are meant to carry you away from this planet earth.

This morning as I walked by a road I came across a prayer house where many people gathered praying a particular prayer point; Seeing people praying that a woman that took their name to a witch doctor in the village should die gave me serious goose pimples.

if she die will the effect of what she has done against you die? the bible say in

It did not say but against mama Agnes or against Baba papilo, but against the above mentioned.
so stop asking the flesh and blood that is troubling you to die, stop praying that any mama big nose should die because if she die she can handover your case file to mama big mouth and the attack in your life lingers on. that is why your problem persist even after mama big nose that troubled you is dead,

does not mean you should plank a witch to death cos as you are beating him her to death with all your physical muscles he she is spiritually handing over your case file to another who you don't know but knows you. pray against their spirit, the evil that come tru them, against their kingdoms and so on.
Lord Jesus please give us understanding and wisdom on how to pray so that we won't pray a prayer that will be transferring our case file from kingdom to kingdoms this we pray through Jesus Christ our saviour amen.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
Good morning to all the children of God

Lord Jesus please give us understanding and wisdom on how to pray so that we won't pray a prayer that will be transferring our case file from one evil kingdom to another this we pray through Jesus Christ our saviour amen.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 10:33am On May 20, 2016
Tomorrow is renunciation day, for those that has something to renounce before deliverance,
May God accept your renunciation and forgive us all our short coming and that of our ancestors and have mercy on us and grant us freedom and devine peace this we ask in Jesus name.

what is renunciation? "Renunciation is the act of rejecting your ungodly ways and rejecting your foundational idolatries, telling the evil spirit world that is projecting problems into your life that you are no more path of them, that you are not their candidate,
cutting off your blood line from your foundations and reattaching them to the Abraham's blood line where Jesus Christ came from etc

Genesis: 12:1
Now the LORD had said unto Abram,
Get thee out of thy country, and from
thy kindred, and from thy father's
house, unto a land that I will shew
thee:

GENESIS: 17. 5
No longer shall your name be called
Abram, but your name shall be
Abraham, for I have made you the
father of a multitude of nations.

In tomorrow's program God is waiting for another Abram that he will change to Abraham.
Are you the one? are you ready for a change of name and change of story? God is readily and willingly waiting for you in tomorrow's program

Genesis 17:15
Then God said to Abraham, "Regarding
Sarai, your wife--her name will no
longer be Sarai. From now on her
name will be Sarah.

Hello Sarai of today! God is waiting for you
tomorrow to change your name to Sarah!!!!!
"Noble woman"

THE VENUE IS: God of Elijah deliverance ministry AKA CCT,
May you not repeat your bad family history in Jesu name.
May the same power that disturbed your families never have the access to humiliate you in the name of Jesus.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 10:00am On May 26, 2016
Tomorrow is fasting and prayer for all that want to come for prayer at God of Elijah deliverance ministry aka CCT on Saturday,
Fasting time is 6AM to 6PM, but people with health challenges can fast according to their strength in fasting
Prayer point, Oh God of Elijah! please locate and destroy any evil dream that i had in the past that want to manifest physically in my life and in the life of my well wishers, in the name of Jesus!
Brethren, is only God that knows your well wishers and your loved ones, the people you think are the ones are not, is only God that knows them.
so pray it as above and God of Elijah that answers by fire will hear and grant our request in Jesus name.

Also, Pray seriously for our country Nigeria, God mercies should reign mightily upon our country Nigeria.

May God hear and grant our request in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tomorrow is going to be another glorious day to all that will bring their heavy laden to the Master's feet @CCT deliverance ministry.
venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State. Time Time:8:30Am Every Saturday.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
After the praises today when almost everyone has gone home the man of God conducted a private special prayer of enquiries for a particular family and you need to see how far evil Powers/ creatures are ruining families, a demon that says he is three hundred year 300 not 30, years. hmm strange but true. huuum I can't put up the lines now because things revealed was too much but thank God because the pain that family has been going through for years is coming to an end. haaaa Satan you have done enough! your end has come Jesus is going to disgrace you in the life of this family, for the sake of the shame you have caused this particular family. please take note, it is not all suffering that is caused by bad economy. from what I witnessed today, I can say that idols are more jealous than living human being. And we need to hold the bull by the horn as children of God by the power of God to put an end to this menace. Oh it was such a great praise service today with the Yoruba's songs leading all through, the atmosphere was filled with joy and the unshakable was shaken by the power of praises unto God. if you know what I mean, this month of June is a month of praise, using praises to pull down evil foundational stronghold. Psalm 147:1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. Yorubas are too much when it comes to praising God with songs, I really danced today I mixed my dancing steps until I forgot the tribe I came from. there is power in praise To God be the glory. Next week Saturday is for the ibos, oooh expecting to see the Igbo's attire and songs of praises unto God, Igbo kwenu!
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
come and celebrate Edo/Delta/ kogi state praise day tomorrow, is going to be another glorious day to
all that will bring their heavy laden to the Master's
feet drop it there and dance and praise God even when is not convenient for them @CCT deliverance ministry.

plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State. Time
come and experience the great touch of God in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbRqAlHzkI
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Today's anointing service was awesome the holy ghost came down mightily and it was such a great service, God we thank you for your love upon us.

1 Like

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
@CCT deliverance ministry's program is still every Saturday
venue is No. 5, Idowu close, off plaza
junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
Time: 8:30Am.
God is able to deliver and to save those who comes to his presence believing.
Be there and you will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Amen. Today's program was a very swift one God did wonders in the lives of those that attended,
what is happening right in CCT deliverance ministry now is instant arrest, God uses his mighty power to arrest the troubler of your Israel instantly, so long you are present during prayer rain,
Cct deliverance ministry is strongly becoming a no go area for demons that has said over their dead body will they let you go.
Sisters, brothers be strong in the Lord He will turn your captivity to freedom in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
We thank God for today's program, may all we have receive from God today be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tomorrow morning is another day for hot prayer session that disgraces the kingdom of darkness, hot prayers that can set you free from
long suffering with no gain, enough is enough prayer that brings testimonies
@CCT deliverance ministry's program is still every Saturday
venue is No. 5, Idowu close, off plaza
junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
Time: 8:30Am.
God is able to deliver and to save those who comes to his presence believing.
Be there and you will be glad you did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Denies Prophet Jeremiah Omoto / Father Mbaka Welcomes Gov Ugwuanyi & Lawyers 2 His Adoration Ministry,Enugu(Pics / Breaking: Archbishop Lanre Obembe Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.