Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,496 members, 7,840,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday (2368 Views)

Deliverance Ministry Shares Free Food At Onitsha Petrol Station (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2016
gr8tgg:
Tomorrow morning is another day for hot prayer session that disgraces the kingdom of darkness, hot prayers that can set you free from
long suffering with no gain, enough is enough prayer that brings testimonies
@CCT deliverance ministry's program is still every Saturday
venue is No. 5, Idowu close, off plaza
junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
Time: 8:30Am.
God is able to deliver and to save those who comes to his presence believing.
Be there and you will be glad you did.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by itiswell247: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Wonderful Jesus and always wonderful testimonies from CCT, may God bless Servant Vic.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday by gr8tgg: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Tomorrow is another deliverance day, a day that God uses His Mighty power to disgrace and destroy evil powers that says over their dead body will they let you be, a day that God makes the evil Pharaohs in your life to be drawn in the red sea, a day that powers of darkness surrenders,
a day that evil kingdoms are destroyed, a day that your name and your images and documents are retrieved from evil alters that has been keeping them, a day that your testimony begins, a day that Jesus christ the light that subdues darkness shines upon every darkness in your life and they disappear forever.

come fasting, come and be save, come and be set free from that long evil story that has refuse to turn to a good testimony
come and have a new song of victory. God will disappear every shame in your life in Jesus name.

Time is 11Am
Venue: C.C.T DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES, NO. 5, Idowu close, off plaza junction, second power line, Sango Ota Ogun state.

PRAYER POINTS INCLUDE,
God deliver me from my stubborn problems in the name of Jesus.
God please rewrite my story for good.
Inherited problems in my life! depart from me and never you return again, in the name of Jesus (mention the problem, God hears and He answers)
sins of my fathers and my mothers house causing problem in my life, I am now in Christ Jesus so I am not your candidate stop to exist in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
More deliverance prayers will be said by the servant of God. God will deliver you from your stubborn enemies in Jesus name. Be there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Insanity By Men Of God / Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth / What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.