Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

"boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? (2548 Views)

Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. / Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? / "How Is An Eternity In Hell A Just Punishment For Only A Human Lifetime Of Sin?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2009
Described as an islamist militant group,Boko Haram is opposed to western education.They have been clashing security agencies which resulted in the death of their members,the police $ many innocent lives.Islam is a religion of peace that preaches peaceful co-existence & tolerance with other religions' faithful.Why is this group campaigning against western education.Are they fighting a just cause??
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
Why is everyone saying they are solely opposing western education, they are as well fighting for the adoption of sharia law in the whole nigeria, though i don't support them, this barbaric act is incited by unemployment and poverty
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by javalove(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
Allah knows best. . .!
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2009
Exactly !
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by noetic2: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2009
javalove:

Allah knows best. . .!

what EXACTLY does allah know?
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by jagunlabi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2009
The same thing your jehovah knows.NOTHING.
They are both dead gods at the very end of their existence.
noetic2:

what EXACTLY does allah know?
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2009
thread derailment?

anyway @ topic

that energy would have been better spent trekking across the sahara in search of a golden fleece.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by noetic2: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2009
jagunlabi:

The same thing your jehovah knows.NOTHING.
They are both dead gods at the very end of their existence.

Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
Our God was neitheq a man nor a jesus who die, our God is immortal, the one that no vision can grasp
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by jagunlabi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2009
Your god is a manmade mental caricature created to imprison your mind.He is a mental tool of control made in the deserts of saudi arabia by MEN, and he(allah) is at the throes of death,just like the judeo-christian jehovah/yahweh is at the throes of death,because mankind is outgrowing these two dinosaurs and slowly but surely purging them out of their minds.We don't need them anymore.
Crazy events that is happening in the northern parts of the nation are also an indication that allah is dying a slow death in the hearts and minds that has been sustaining him for so long.He,together with the religion built around him is becoming a cancer in the minds of people.He is going to be purged together with islam sooner or later.It is inevitable.
Abuzola:

Our God was neitheq a man nor a jesus who die, our God is immortal, the one that no vision can grasp
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by jagunlabi(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
Mankind wants peace now,not mindless violence and wars in the name of a primitive god that only exist in the minds of humans.Jihads are old school and they don't belong in the societies of the sane.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by reindeer: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
Mankind wants peace now,[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]not mindless violence and wars in the name of a primitive god that only exist in the minds of humans.Jihads are old school and they don't belong in the societies of the sane.[/font][/font]

Bang on target!
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
Jagoon you an atheist, wonderful, you and an animal are bird of the same feather, animal too think God doesn't exist, can you see how stupid and ignorant you are, atheist fear death to the core because they believe life is a spontaneous luck, banza kawai, i kill you i kill an animal
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Jagoon you an atheist, wonderful, you and an animal are bird of the same feather, animal too think God doesn't exist, can you see how stupid and ignorant you are, atheist fear death to the core because they believe life is a spontaneous luck, banza kawai, i kill you i kill an animal
You want to kill him abi, so you are a boko haram member?
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Krayola2(m): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2009
jagunlabi:

Mankind wants peace now,not mindless violence and wars in the name of a primitive god that only exist in the minds of humans.

Amen to that!
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by JIL(m): 4:28am On Jul 29, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

You want to kill him abi, so you are a boko haram member?

He is not a boko haram member. He is just displaying an attribute of his demon god like other adherents of Allah.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by JIL(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
WHY THE QUORAN IS BOLLOCKS

Allah is an illiterate

It just doesn't add up: Sura 4:11-12 and 4:176 state the Qur'anic inheritance law. When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to more than the available estate. A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property.

Wine: Good or bad? Strong drink and , are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. [Sura 5:90, also Sura 2:219]. Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine [Sura 47:15, also Suras 83:22,25]. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise?
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Ubermensch: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ JIL,

are you an atheist? Your sig seems to contradict your written views. Atheists think like monkeys? yet you go into great detail to prove that Allah is illiterate, last time I checked Muslims are theists, so wouldn't theists be the monkeys?

And to answer the question, of course boko haram isn't fighting a just cause. Why would anyone even ask?
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
Why didn't you quote the verse in context. You dey fear, the 3 verses of inheritances are talking of different people to inheritance, the first one is for children, second wife and third verse is for those who leave no inheritors.
Why don't you quote the verse and let the people judge
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by JIL(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
WHY THE KORAN IS BOLLOCKS

Its states that Allah created the heavens and Earth in 6 days ( plagiarising the Bible)

Quran 7: 54 Your guardian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

Here it is 8 days (2+4+2)

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days.

Allah needs mathematics lessons.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2009
atheists actually descended from chickens. I have proof!
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by bindex(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2009
javalove:

Allah knows best. . .!

mess that dead desert imaginary nonsense that knows nothing, allah and a dead rat are the same because they are all dead. Keep on believing in imaginary fools. Fuc.k allah and the pedophile mohammed, piss on them all.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by JIL(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ubermensch:

@ JIL,

are you an atheist? Your sig seems to contradict your written views. Atheists think like monkeys? yet you go into great detail to prove that Allah is illiterate, last time I checked Muslims are theists, so wouldn't theists be the monkeys?

And to answer the question, of course boko haram isn't fighting a just cause. Why would anyone even ask?

Im definately not an atheist. I am more sensible than that. If I'm giving the option of picking among being an atheist, a muslim or commiting suicide, I might consider the latter.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Tudor6(f): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
bindex:

mess that dead desert imaginary nonsense that knows nothing, allah and a dead rat are the same because they are all dead. Keep on believing in imaginary fools. Fuc.k allah and the pedophile mohammed, piss on them all. 
Amen to that!
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2009
Don't deceive yourself, Quran 41:10 is a continuation of verse 9 whereby earth two years and blessing two years = 4 years and heaven two years equals to 6
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Your lunacy is indeed lengendary, imagine me calling me one of the most passionate christians on nairaland an atheist. It is your idol worshipping moahammed that is an atheist, idiot.  angry
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by omokinki: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
@poster
since islam did not come to fight education, in fact it praises education through out therefore to totally go against eduation is non islamic and has no bases in islam. the reason why i didnot generalise education is because some education are harmfull to humanity and has been prohibited like learning magic, yahoo yahoo, etc
as regards western education most of it is good and some of it are bad
like teaching evolution, atheism etc
does islam prohibit western education? the answer is not a strict one(ie there is explanation to this)
the good of it islam encourages like the ones of advancement to life and society
the bad of it islam says, knowing it is better than not knowing it (because if you donot know what is bad from that which is good how will you keep away from the bad of it.)
but if they are the ones you will learn that will make you a non muslim eg voodoo
then it is not allowed to learn it, (because in islam if you learn voodoo, you become a non muslim even if you claim islam in the open)

Neptunz:

Why is this group campaigning against western education
you have to ask a member of their group

Neptunz:

Are they fighting a just cause??

if its according to islamic stantards then,NO
some proof for this is that there is no proof in the quran and hadith for this, also you only hear of this call in nigeria no where else

am i going against my muslim brothers?
that is one thing in islam if a muslim drinks alcohol i will not say his actions are holy,
i will fault him where he goes wrong.

@JIL
you need lessons in elementary maths

if i built a building in 6 days
but out of that 6 days i fix the door for a day
the wall in 5 days
the roof in two days
that does not mean there was no overlaping of activities go in on
but i still built the building in the same 6 days

ie on the 1st - 5th day i put up the wall
5th -6th day the roof
4th day the doors
3rd- 5th the windows

but you nut head according to your wrong understading will say

i used 5 days (for walls)+2 days for roof +1 day for doors+ 3 days for windows=11days

what an einstein you will make

if you cant understand this little maths how will you understand the one of inheritance that deal with fractions

lastly as regards the wine

in this world

there are fruit wine and alcoholic wine

we are allowed to take the first and not the second

the second because mostly you loose your senses when you take it
and Allah wants us to always be in our senses so that we dont act stupid
we are disgracing ourselves when we do, he created intelligent beigns

the one in paradise is another kind of wine that does not intoxicate
, that one is the one the muslims are promised.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by noetic2: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
omokinki:

@poster
since islam did not come to fight education, in fact it praises education through out therefore to totally go against eduation is non islamic and has no bases in islam. the reason why i didnot generalise education is because some education are harmfull to humanity and has been prohibited like learning magic, yahoo yahoo, etc
as regards western education most of it is good and some of it are bad
like teaching evolution, atheism etc
does islam prohibit western education? the answer is not a strict one(ie there is explanation to this)
the good of it islam encourages like the ones of advancement to life and society
the bad of it islam says, knowing it is better than not knowing it (because if you donot know what is bad from that which is good how will you keep away from the bad of it.)
but if they are the ones you will learn that will make you a non muslim eg voodoo
then it is not allowed to learn it, (because in islam if you learn voodoo, you become a non muslim even if you claim islam in the open)
you have to ask a member of their group

EXACTLY how beneficial is islamic education?
how beneficial is it to teach violence, amputation, beheading, paedophilia, thighing and unforgiveness?
how beneficial is it to also preach falsehood?

islamic education should not be taught to humans but animals.

if its according to islamic stantards then,NO
some proof for this is that there is no proof in the quran and hadith for this, also you only hear of this call in nigeria no where else

am i going against my muslim brothers?
that is one thing in islam if a muslim drinks alcohol i will not say his actions are holy,
i will fault him where he goes wrong.

@JIL
you need lessons in elementary maths

if i built a building in 6 days
but out of that 6 days i fix the door for a day
the wall in 5 days
the roof in two days
that does not mean there was no overlaping of activities go in on
but i still built the building in the same 6 days

ie on the 1st - 5th day i put up the wall
5th -6th day the roof
4th day the doors
3rd- 5th the windows

but you nut head according to your wrong understading will say

i used 5 days (for walls)+2 days for roof +1 day for doors+ 3 days for windows=11days

what an einstein you will make

if you cant understand this little maths how will you understand the one of inheritance that deal with fractions

lastly as regards the wine

in this world

there are fruit wine and alcoholic wine

we are allowed to take the first and not the second

the second because mostly you loose your senses when you take it
and Allah wants us to always be in our senses so that we dont act stupid
we are disgracing ourselves when we do, he created intelligent beigns

the one in paradise is another kind of wine that does not intoxicate
, that one is the one the muslims are promised.

whats the meaning of the rubbish above?
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by olabowale(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
@Jil:  #16 on: Today at 04:24:28 PM »  
WHY THE QUORAN IS BOLLOCKS
Allah is an illiterate
It just doesn't add up: Sura 4:11-12 and 4:176 state the Qur'anic inheritance law. When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to more than the available estate. A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property.
Let me ask you, if you have a single Pizza pie, and initially it should be divided with say 5 people. Will they not have a bigger piece each? The answer is yes! If the same Pizza pie is not to be divided by 20 people, even though yuou had calculated it for 5 people when there were only 5 people, are you saying to us that no pieces will go to the 15 new people now added, if you had not even given anything to the 5 you though it will only cover, until you proposed the group is now balloned to 20?

Your thinking is pecaniny at best if you dont understand that an estate of a dead person is like a single Pizza pie, not more not less, it is always a whole entity before dividing it up! Divide it and learn something, Mr.  Let me poke fun at your thinking and see who is really a bolock; divide one orange to 7 children, when actually you had thought you are giving the same to your niece and her 2 friends, before the other 4 friends arrived, to make 7! If you are white girl living in California, with blonde hair, I will have no choice to have called you a Bimbo dumb blonde!

Wine: Good or bad? Strong drink and ,  are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. [Sura 5:90, also Sura 2:219]. Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine [Sura 47:15, also Suras 83:22,25]. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise?
This dude must have moosh for brain (sorry: when you come out strong, I have to come out with my gloves off, bare knuckles to give you what we call the death blow. lol). Is heaven having the same obedience conditions as the earth? Will the muslims be fasting, making salah, etc? The answer is no! Hence, this world is for work/obedience and the heavens/paradise is where the righteous, those who received Mercy will be rewarded. All the rules of earth will not apply. Hence, alcohol will be permissable for those who wants to drink. I dont drink now, but inshaAllah I shall drink in paradise.

By the way Jil, do you not know evil of alcohol? How about the damage to the liver and the social evils of easy Lizzy/slizzy, kizzy, etc, who gets  sexed out because she was drunk from alcohol. When she gets pregnant, or when she gets VD, then you will know the evil of drunkenness.And nopeople of paradise will be having babies.
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2009
Noetic can you hear how barbaric you sound, only Allah can deliver you from your demon
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by noetic2: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Noetic can you hear how barbaric you sound, only Allah can deliver you from your demon

if allah could not deliver aisha from mohammed's paedophilia and thighing. . . .if allah cannot deliver all muslims from hell, . . there is no reason why I should believe that allah is capable of delivering me from anything. . . . .or is there?
Re: "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
Rubbish ! You do not know the meaning of pedophile thats why, and what makes you think the law for a girl to divorce her husband if she doesn't like him exist in sharia? There is nothing pedophilia young man. Concerning thighing pls stop this propaganda, if i also say jesus raped magdalene wouldn't that sound alarming ? If you have no proof back off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Be A Scientist And Still Have Religious Faith? / God Is Love, The Innocent Wouldn't Suffer. / These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.