Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? (4742 Views)

Praying Nations Vs Playing Nations. Should We Pray To Win Or Play To Win? / Your Ability To Persist Determines If You Will Win Or Lose / "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Spent 6 years of my life fighting the same battle,how could someone went for a deliverance while the spirit he's been fighting is at home waiting for him

This whole fasting and praying seems like an illusion,I'm still loosing

Fkcu this world, I don't wanna be here anymore
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Boss13: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Then transcend.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Isai 26:1 "...“We have a strong city; God will appoint salvation for walls and bulwarks."
Rev 21: 17 "Then he measured the walls and found them to be 216 feey thick... "
The walls of salvation is impenetrable. If you remain within the walls of salvation all the forces of hell can touch you. Examine your life if you are walking in true salvation.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Lastchild, check out this threads. It has the solutions, you seek:

https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by italo: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2014
lastchild:
Spent 6 years of my life fighting the same battle,how could someone went for a deliverance while the spirit he's been fighting is at home waiting for him

Try talking to a Catholic priest about it.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by honourhim: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2014
lastchild:

My dear it is not jumping from one deliverance house to the other that will save you. Stay in your house, pray to God on your own and have faith in him. He will settle you.
I had a case I was to treat in india but prayer changed the whole thing and I'm healed now and free. God still answers prayer.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
honourhim:

My dear it is not jumping from one deliverance house to the other that will save you. Stay in your house, pray to God on your own and have faith in him. He will settle you.
I had a case I was to treat in india but prayer changed the whole thing and I'm healed now and free. God still answers prayer.
amen
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by enm(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
@lastchild, you are not fighting a losing battle. You are fighting a battle you can win. In you is the power and authority to do so. Genesis 1 vs 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

As you can see God has deposited in you the power but you need to wake it up and have your dominion. To do so stay close to God and follow His principles not man principles.

Call this number and talk with this man of God. 08153309479.

But note you can not go to God and one of your leg is still in the world. Your two leg must be in God camp. You must let go of those things that's still attracting her to you. Also God do not harbour sin of iniquity, that is sin of idolatery . One thing is many of these men of God are not men of God but agent of satan, they only add and reinforced one problem. Ask God to open your eyes.

Bro your situation is not beyond redemption, have seen worse situation than yours and they got delivered. Bro you are not a small person, in you is greatness, a person blessed with a great glory.

In one of your thread, i encouraged you to back your deliverance with renunciation. Renunciation is when you openly and publicly in the presence of a true man of God and renounce your relationship, covenant and other things that connect you to the power of darkness and allowed them access to torment your life. You renounce and ask God to delivered you and connect you and your generations to the Abrahamic cord through Jesus Christ.

You one need to renounce them and reject all their possession in your possession. You can not be going for deliverance and still be holding to their property and expect total deliverance.

Bro there are a lot of things i will like to say but i will advice you call servant Vic ( 08153309479 ) and have a one on one conversation with him.

And also make it your prayer point that God should have mercy on you and deliver you from your situation. Also pray to God to guide and take you to your place of visitation to receive your breakthrough.

You are blessed bro and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by enm(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Please everybody should take a trip to this thread to read about the awesome power of God. It a pity that the tsunami on nairaland has swept away some of the testimony

www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
lastchild:

There is no hope in God.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Debeloved87(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Didn't I say so.... I know you will still open another thread on the issue, well don't forget what I told you
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2014
you are not fighting any battles. you are just a deluded fool with psychological problems.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Debeloved87:
Didn't I say so.... I know you will still open another thread on the issue, well don't forget what I told you
did I ever say I won't open another thread?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
you are not fighting any battles. you are just a deluded fool with psychological problems.
check all your threads to see if I've ever commented,that's to show you that I don't even know if you exist in nairaland

You following me up and down shows you are my fan,a fan following a fool,then who's a bigger fool?

You are not just intelligent

8 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Oyetboy(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2014
op call this number 08032237544 and explain your predicament
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oyetboy:
op call this number 08032237544 and explain your predicament
is dat a pastor or a prophet?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Oyetboy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
is dat a pastor or a prophet?
just call and explain yourself
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oyetboy:
just call and explain yourself
error,who do I ask after if they picked the call?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by malvisguy212: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:

the devil want you to loose paitence,what ever happen, dont loose hope,The Bible says that trials in our lives produce perseverance, which helps make us mature and complete. These trials also increase our faith - a "refining by fire." The Bible tells us that "all things to work together for good to those who love God."

habbakuk3:17-19. Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vine; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie
empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle
barns are empty, 18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. 19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength! He will make me as surefooted as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains.(For
the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed
instruments.)
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by enm(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
@lastchild

I went through your post on your history with yakitcha and everything boil down to what i have been telling you about. Which is you need to back your deliverance with renunciation.

All those sacrifice and evil covenants they deceive you into, you need to break them and renounce them.

Your experience at TB Joshua church is really unfortunate but i want you to know that God is still a faithful and merciful God . Don't blame yourself for what happen and don't blame the lady too. If you still have her contact details contact her even by text and try and make amend with her, if she ignored you don't waver.

You see what happened to you that night is one thing a lot of people are battling with, even me with all my prayers, fasting and deliverance sessions i still have the urge to commit fornication but thank God for His mercy and grace because today am not bother because all i need to do is to speak to that urge to leave or start singing praise and worship song to God and it will just leave.

I have been through that situation not once or twice. My own was with a live in partner, you can imagine the everyday battle i had to battle and it was during this period i learnt the hard way that there is a lot of things wrong with sex before or outside of marriage even though both you are your partner are a couple.

After deliverance, the devil and his agent know you are free and stronger than them but the devil being a stubborn and manipulative being will look for ways to cause you to fall or look for your weakness and exploit it against you and will run to God to accuse you before Him and God being a holy God and one who value His words more than His names will have to honour His words but thank God for Jesus who on our behalf is continually interceeding on our behalf. It because of this that some preach that you continually ask for mercy and forgiveness of sins, the ones you know and the ones you don't know. The ones you don't know are sin you committed and you don't know they are sin or you have forgotten about. Also it can also be sin of our father, mother or ancestors which lead to foundational problem.

Lastchild, Jesus Christ the son of God was tested. The devil look for His weakpoint and try to use it against Him. Just as you pray and fasted Jesus also pray and fasted for forty days and night. Just imagine how hungry Jesus was after the fasting but He refused the devil and after driving the devil away the angel of the Lord came down and ministered to Him. If Jesus had obey or follow the leading of devil what do you think would have happen?

Bro Jesus know we will face situation like this, that's why He said to the disciple to pray to God for protection from temptation. I understand your case and the setting did not help at all and also a partner who at that moment in time was also battling the same battle . The devil used the weakness of you two against the two of you.

As it is, go back for deliverance and back it up with confession and renunciation and believe there will be difference this time around but you must be watchful against the tricks of the devil and his agents.

As i earlier posted, you are not fighting a losing battle, i have seen a case worse than your and today the person is free and happy. His own case involved the demon who called himself jaota claiming to be the grandson of the devil.

08153309479 call that number and explain your situation. Deliverance is his calling and God is using him mightily. Try and book a date for the deliverance session. There is no gatefee to pay neither is there any special water, oil and handkerchief or any other thing to pay for.

Salvation is free from God and don't let any man of God or person tell you otherwise.

Have a pleasant weekend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Oyetboy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
error,who do I ask after if they picked the call?
you don't need to ask after anyone, just call and explain
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by coolmoon500(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Don't lose hope.

What really is the problem? Remember that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places.

what ever battle you are facing, you can not fight it by yourself, Let God fight the battle. It might seem like it is taking years for you to see the results, but in everything, there are times and seasons.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
check all your threads to see if I've ever commented,that's to show you that I don't even know if you exist in nairaland

You following me up and down shows you are my fan,a fan following a fool,then who's a bigger fool?

You are not just intelligent

I thought you didn't want to be here anymore?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I thought you didn't want to be here anymore?
He is a paycho and these Christians are only aggravating the problem.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by JackBizzle: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:
Lastchild, check out this threads. It has the solutions, you seek:

https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories

Its funny how Jinns do not affect atheists and christians. And also how exorcism can be done with both the bible and the hadeeth....lol

Please, we already have enough superstitious christians on this section who give their Jewish miracle healing advice instead of medical treatment......we dont need superstitious muslims on here to add to the problem
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by JackBizzle: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Seriously, the op needs mental help.

Medical problem not spiritual
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
JackBizzle:
Seriously, the op needs mental help.

Medical problem not spiritual
when you issue an advice to a person and he doesn't listen,just ignore him to face his problem

The truth is , I'm here looking for people who knows what I'm talking about not people I'll convince

Though you are not to be blamed because you are inexperienced in this, could you imagine that I've come across a pastor who doesn't believe in spiritual wife and husband,ofcourse I won't blame him because even an atheist who suddenly accept christ is still partially an atheist because there are spiritual things he never heard of

Anyway I'm happy that people that I'm looking for are responding directly to my mail box

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by JackBizzle: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
when you issue an advice to a person and he doesn't listen,just ignore him to face his problem

The truth is , I'm here looking for people who knows what I'm talking about not people I'll convince

Though you are not to be blamed because you are inexperienced in this, could you imagine that I've come across a pastor who doesn't believe in spiritual wife and husband,ofcourse I won't blame him because even an atheist who suddenly accept christ is still partially an atheist because there are spiritual things he never heard of

Anyway I'm happy that people that I'm looking for are responding directly to my mail box

I dont think I ever quoted you in this thread or the other thread. My comment here was to other sensible people and not you, hence the use of the third person rather than talking to you directly.

So please, carry your madness away.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
JackBizzle:

Its funny how Jinns do not affect atheists and christians. And also how exorcism can be done with both the bible and the hadeeth....lol

Jinns affect everyone. Many times, people are unaware. If i get the chance, i fit invite you for one exorcism. Let see how quickly the atheism will disappear.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by JackBizzle: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

Jinns affect everyone. Many times, people are unaware. If i get the chance, i fit invite you for one exorcism. Let see how quickly the atheism will disappear.

Really? How many atheists have gone to your mosque looking for spiritual healing?

Why does the bible have power over demons if Islam is the true religion?
Why do Shinto rituals have power over Akuma if Islam is the true religion?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by honourhim: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
JackBizzle:

I dont think I ever quoted you in this thread or the other thread. My comment here was to other sensible people and not you, hence the use of the third person rather than talking to you directly.

So please, carry your madness away.

\

You sound so foolish. Did you listen to yourself?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

Jinns affect everyone. Many times, people are unaware.
You might be affected by jinns too without your knowing it. When do we get to take you for exorcism?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is God Such A Pervert? / ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity / If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.