Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? (2264 Views)

Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love / Omg! No One Informed Me To Chat With Rmd / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? by spicequeen(f): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2005
I find it rather funny that at a time when Nigerian movies are getting international recognition; producers choose to 'ban' those making the waves like RMD and Genny.For me this sounds very foolish and somehow childish especially with some of the reasons given like their fees were too high! What is with these favourites during and after the ban; that's if the ban is over? Could some one please enlighten me? I'd be happy to know if anyone was for or against the ban. I most certainly was against!
Re: What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? by hotangel2(f): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2005
I really don't get wats wrong with the producers or whoever it is that's banning people! It's just freaking stupid banning people like that. If they demand for tooo much money, Simply don't hire them to work. When they become jobless, they'll reduce their fees.

I was soo not for it. But then again, i think those nollywwod stars needed it. cos most of them were acting as if they own the world.
Re: What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 15, 2005
why did they get banned undecided
Re: What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? by Seun(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2005
It happened a long time ago, really.
Re: What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? by Nike450(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2005
do i blame the stars ? OH hell naw , its their fortune, the are the big guys , if you dont want them dont use them, why banned them , those producers are Childish.
Re: What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? by Ochbaker: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2007
Do i support the ban on actors? No, It was absurd but they've all been called back. The question i want to ask is: Who would u rate as the 5 hottest new actors/actresses in Nollywood? It,s a heated debate at home!

(1) (Reply)

The Americans Fan Thread / Tstv Nov1 , Do You Thing Those Tstv Guys Are Serious About It? / Nollywood Actress Kiitan Bukola Finally Releases Kitan The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.