Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love (14215 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: / What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by michele101: 4:38pm On May 15, 2008
genevie n omotola got a new movie out call sister love
i can't wait to watch it, wen that movie come up we will have alot to talk about,
i heard the producer mad them to act mean to each other 4 ratins,
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Busta(f): 4:42pm On May 15, 2008
hmmmm. . . now am curious to see what they've got this time.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 15, 2008
hehe, can't wait smiley
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Epiphany(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2008
cool! Sounds like a real interesting movie. When will it be shown at silverbird so i can go and watch?
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by ima1(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2008
Can't wait to see it, but im damn sure it will be good
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Emad(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2008
grin

they acted Dangerous sisters before where Genny was the bad one

why dont they act like wives of the same man
that will go down much better
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Maxidoe(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2008
You guys baffle me,wat else do you expect
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap as usual.Nigerian movies are craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap hisses,and walks out.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by crazyT(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2008
I thought the film people are on stike or something? I have not seen any new film from Nigeria in about 2 months now.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by lapagegirl(f): 9:25pm On May 15, 2008
can't wait to see the film, cos this 2 bueatiful ladies are simply good.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2008
Maxidoe:

You guys baffle me,what else do you expect
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap as usual.Nigerian movies are craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap hisses,and walks out.

Thank you Jare
I bet it is going to be another pile of gabbage
Some stupid time-wasting and financial venture yet again
It would be a recreation of an old movie i am sure repackaged with a new title and some incompetent casts
It would lack any quality and depth as usual
But would display affluent people's properties which doesnt reflect the pain an "average joe" is feeling in naija

Nollywood should just pack it in until it is ready to compete technically, commercially and ready globally
Nigerians are hooked because there is hardly anything interesting to watch on our local TV Channels

But i refuse to watch anymore of AKI and PAWPAW make a fool of themselves (as old as they are!)
I refuse to watch anymore of HILDA DOKUBO cry all d time like a baby
I refuse to watch anymore of RAMSEY NUOAH act love stories all the time
I refuse to watch anymore of UCHE JUMBO run her lousy mouth all over the place
I refuse to watch anymore of PATIENCE OZOKWOR display sheer madness all the time
I refuse to watch anymore of INI EDO's bloated body dangle recklessly all over
I refuse to see anymore of the look on OLU JACOBS face when he laughs like a retard!

I REST MY CASE

grin

MY FELLOW LANDERS I SALUTE OOO!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by OsunAmazon: 1:29am On May 16, 2008
But i refuse to watch anymore of AKI and PAWPAW make a fool of themselves (as old as they are!)
I refuse to watch anymore of PATIENCE OZOKWOR display sheer madness all the time
I refuse to see anymore of the look on OLU JACOBS face when he laughs like a retard!

Funny how you knew them all. If you don't like them, why not step aside. and what is this rubbish you wrote about Olu Jacobs? It's funny how people spew nonsense because they are writing from their closets. Can you stand great Olu Jacobs anywhere in your life besides spewing rubbish?
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by bibi83: 2:20am On May 16, 2008
@ dee, get a life, noone is forcing u to watch naija films, u obviously watch a lot of it by knowing all their names, and pls theres nothing wrong w Olu jacobs,
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by DisGuy: 2:58am On May 16, 2008
any lesbian scene? cool
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by member67023: 6:05am On May 16, 2008
Dis Guy:

any lesbian scene? cool
The censor board will not allow the movie to be released, if it has any X-rated scenes.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Raymond88(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2008
Dis Guy:

any lesbian scene? cool

Man that would be hot, it'll be Omotola passing the torch to the young generation with a french lesbian kiss. . .just like Madonna and Britney. grin
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Phemzy(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2008
Let wait and see what they have to give their fans in this coming movie but for once, i have never like nigerian movie because all their movie is all about love, wicked mother in-law (mama G) and other nonsence activities.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Tini(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2008
Another lesbian movie
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by mellow(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2008
Does Nigeris still make movies?
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by sperrysun(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2008
@Dee
I am a bit surprised that for someone who says he hates Naija movies,u seem to know an awful lot about them,including the actors' names and their stereotypical roles.Don't join the bandwagon because everybody else is on it.You sound like the kind of person who will still go to the nearest video club and beg to rent another naija movie(right after your post).

And how dare you disparage someone like uncle Olu Jacobs?It shows you are just a plain loser.You can't hold a candle to him in all of your life.

Go get a life of your own!!!!!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Maxidoe(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2008
Thank you Jare
I bet it is going to be another pile of gabbage
Some stupid time-wasting and financial venture yet again
It would be a recreation of an old movie i am sure repackaged with a new title and some incompetent casts
It would lack any quality and depth as usual
But would display affluent people's properties which doesnt reflect the pain an "average joe" is feeling in naija

Nollywood should just pack it in until it is ready to compete technically, commercially and ready globally
Nigerians are hooked because there is hardly anything interesting to watch on our local TV Channels

I REST MY CASE

Grin

You have said it all,let every other peson that hates the truth,go to hell.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by DaBio1(f): 11:01am On May 16, 2008
grin shocked mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm The movie will be wow!!! I love their acting skills, if u don't agree PLEASE DON'T WATCH.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Bblak(f): 12:14pm On May 16, 2008
I'm pretty sure it will be kool smiley.Can't wait
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 16, 2008
that's gonna b cool cheesy can't wait
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by kempo(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2008
dee02,

What type of person are you? Yes, if i agree with you that Nigerian movie industry is stagnant, what have you done to make it move. You should mind or learn how to talk especially when you talking in public. I attribute all this your irritating speech to lack of manner. Tell me what field are you and how professional you are. Look let us not always compare ourselves to most of our western counterparts because they are steps ahead of us in most things.
Your abuse on this forum is disallowed and one more like that will get you disconnected from this forum.

Lou Jacobs, Patience Izak are people's parents and i bet you wont be happy to hear someone speak that way of your parents.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Bblak(f): 12:52pm On May 16, 2008
I was impressed by their acts in Games women play and i'm sure this will be a lot better smiley.Can't wait
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by everchris(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2008
Deeo2,
Thanks a lot Kempo for talking some sense into Deeo2's head. I wonder why he speeks so mean of people who working hard in their chosen proffession. He never sees anything good in poeple. All his post are always bad. I agree with u that he lacks good manners whereas he wouldnt have spoken so badly of people as old as Olu Jecobs and Patience Ozokwor. It onlt shows that he has no regards for his own parents. I think Seun needs to do something about him, he should be warned to stop this bad behaviour of his. After all its not by force to watch Nigerian movies. Since u dont like Nigerian movies allow thos that love it to watch and keep ur BAD MOUTH shut! U need to learn some good manners!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by kaypound(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2008
dee02:

And @ BIBI83 + OSUN AMAZON

I am entitled to my opinion you RETARDS, what is JOINING A BANDWAGON in sayin the truth?
I know the names becoz i watched it all when they started in the past and i am not anymore becoz i am not impresed
and besides if u look at my post "I SAID I REFUSE TO ANYMORE"
Is OLU JACOBS your Uncle/father/lover or why are u so worked up u morons?
It is pathetic if u can't watch anything better than the Nigerian movies made nowadays
I have watched Nigerian movies in the past and i can't deny that but i refuse to watch anymore
For you to criticize something, you have to know it so with me watching them in the past is only justifying my criticism
You are afraid to admit that the Nigeria video industry is stagnant and doesnt offer anything refreshing! AINT THAT TRUE?
I wont attack u personally anymore becoz i don't know u but think before u tlk becoz everyone's opinions would always be different

Dont come at me again you STUPID PI/SSHEADS, lay your comments down (if your life is all about watching Nigerian movies) and PISS OFF NAIRALAND OR ROT IN HELL!

that was harsh for someone who talks too much, LMAO
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Raimond(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2008
I watch both Nigerian and foreign movies.I agree we need to improve in a lot of areas.

I don`t think it is decent to rain insults/abuses on our actors/actressess, because given the same environment,economy and exposure their foreign counterparts have, they definitely would do better.Let us not forget also, that it took hollywood sometime to get it right.
Olu Jacobs for instance is not a typical nollywood actor, he is world class, he`s done a couple of hollywood flicks in the past, so he knows this game well but because of age he cannot pull those youthful stunts anymore.

@topic
I beleive the up and coming actressess should be given a chance to step into big roles.Omotola and genievive might be experienced in the industry, but methinks we need to see more of the new faces.All the same, let`s see what the movie will turn out to be.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2008
NO DISRESPECT OR INSULTS OR DIS MEANT ON ANYONE'S PERSONALITY BUT JUST THE WAY THE ACT MOVIES

REALLY I DONT TAKE ALL DIS THINGS TOO SERIOUS, so i don't see any reason why anyone should read into it too deep

I am all for a laugh to be honest

everchris:

Deeo2,
Thanks a lot Kempo for talking some sense into Deeo2's head. I wonder why he speeks so mean of people who working hard in their chosen proffession. He never sees anything good in poeple. All his post are always bad. I agree with u that he lacks good manners whereas he wouldnt have spoken so badly of people as old as Olu Jecobs and Patience Ozokwor. It onlt shows that he has no regards for his own parents. I think Seun needs to do something about him, he should be warned to stop this bad behaviour of his. After all its not by force to watch Nigerian movies. Since u don't like Nigerian movies allow thos that love it to watch and keep your BAD MOUTH shut! You need to learn some good manners!

I think  it is PATHETIC If you paid 50NAIRA at a cybercafe, sat down on a  rusty chair, sweating like a rapist only to come and dish the dirt on me  but deemed it unnecessary to leave a comment about the post u SAD Arrow

don't pick on me FOOL, diss me one more time and i would come back with triple venom 4u!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by vislabraye(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2008
Whats the big deal? If the movie comes out and its interesting, good. Are they still beefing themselves? Who will get the lead role
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Maxidoe(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2008
Posted by: sperrysun
Insert Quote
@Dee
I am a bit surprised that for someone who says he hates Naija movies,u seem to know an awful lot about them,including the actors' names and their stereotypical roles.Don't join the bandwagon because everybody else is on it.You sound like the kind of person who will still go to the nearest video club and beg to rent another naija movie(right after your post).

And how dare you disparage someone like uncle Olu Jacobs?It shows you are just a plain loser.You can't hold a candle to him in all of your life.

Go get a life of your own!!!!!

This is sheer rubish,whatever you are on nairaland,ure just been biase,for crying out loud this dude was just expressing himself,simply for the fact that his opinion does not tally with yours,should not make you threaten him,is nairaland the only forum around,or do you pay posters anytin?Please lets always be man enough to call a spade a spade,cos for me the poster has said it all.
Once again Nigerian movies,actors,actresses,producers irrespective of whom they are,does not deny the fact  that they are all Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,do watever u want,yanks us off if u want,who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by adetunrayo(f): 1:38pm On May 16, 2008
Why r u guys argueing unnecessaryly,you dont need to be now.

Nigerian movies are not so bad to that extent.There are nice ones am quiet sure,though some may not be OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Aiva Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Where Do I Download Nigerian Army Training Videos / Which Movies Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.