Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank (40303 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by gistmeloveblog: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
The 2005 ex-MBGN beauty queen played a fast one on fans when she announced her engagement earlier on.Now, she says it was an April Fools prank..
She wrote

#Aprilfool I couldn't help it. Too bad this photo may not get as many likes as the prank photo. Goes to show you gossip gist spreads faster than the truth But don't worry guys. Very soon. Thank you for the calls, texts and DMs . To all my lovely bloggers. Sorry for inconvenience"

Personally, I won't play such a prank if I'm in a relationship,because the guy may feel I''m indirectly asking him to propose..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDqW1w-xzp0/?hl=en

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by gistmeloveblog: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin grin

Endtime proposed

SEE MORE PHOTOS AND READ MORE COMMENT FROM FANS @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/omawunmi-akinnifesis-engagement.html

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by madridguy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na her Palava, Ko kan aiye.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
dey do April fool while your mates are getting married

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
You might be the lucky guy naaa. Make a move with a track in your upcoming musical album.

Airforce1:

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by cruzita(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
she dey try send signal to her future hubby ,say time don reach

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
madridguy:
You might be the lucky guy naaa. Make a move with a track in your upcoming musical album.

boss
So hilarious
cheesy cheesy

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm a one woman guy.

7 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by boman2014: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
okay na
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Cholls(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
my brothers and sisters these babe don make some brothers for here boil today.......this will be a relief for them.

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by LesbianBoy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
But why is this babe still single sef! There must be something wrong somewhere! I mean, she is fine, she has sweet and sexy legs, she has big nyansh. So why is she still single na undecided

13 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by madridguy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Okay bro. If she get younger sister pass her to me.

Airforce1:

boss
So hilarious
cheesy cheesy

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm a one woman guy.

4 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
But why is this babe still single sef! There must be something wrong somewhere! I mean, she is fine, she has sweet and sexy legs, she has big nyansh. So why is she still single na undecided

maybe she no get "brain"

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by LesbianBoy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Airforce1:

maybe she no get "brain"
cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by boboLIL(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
And you are indirectly telling us that you are single.... Ok na

And you are indirectly telling us you are due to marry... We are waiting....

8 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by macino1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmm. don't go and eat in a restaurant after which you tell them it is April fool oh. Your body go tell you the story when them through with you.

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Flexherbal(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
April fool engagement at this age! Maybe she is indirectly telling us that she is single.

5 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by lilmax(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
So shall it BE,no marriage for her

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by scholes23(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank God i didn't open that thread. I just passed by

2 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Her proposal will be a prank IJN amen..

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by VocalWalls: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016

9 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Airforce1:

maybe she no get "brain"

Who brain don help for prick and toto matter

All the mgbeke wey dey marry upandan which brain dem get

18 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by boboLIL(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
na sweet and sexy legs, big nyash her hubby go chop? If this na ur reason to marry,,, u go divorce tire oh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
madridguy:

Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by olaide92(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by wemmieslim(f): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
We have hear o, I hope you won't play this same prank come next year?, if not......, I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Praizekeyz(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Don't take tins to serious...we are just here to catch fun
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Anabel(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Airforce1:

You don marry??

12 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by hensben(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dey deceive yourself for there.

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Anabel(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:

If you wan pick your future wife, marry her for her nyash and beauty, make you come hear am wella if I character ugly like goro for mortal kombat

3 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Wuuworld(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
If u aren't talking money,please commot for road make I see Bill Gate
Na who fine girl don help

3 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by nashtiri06: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mtchewwwwe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) / Beauty Queens Watch Flavour Perform, Fans React / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.