Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,371 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank (40317 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by missyadorable(f): 5:46am On Apr 02, 2016
This chic fooled herself

That prank was too low
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by funmind(f): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Wuuworld:
If u aren't talking money,please commot for road make I see Bill Gate
Na who fine girl don help
You sef! undecided
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by classiclight(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Iranu
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by macaranta(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2016
madridguy:
You might be the lucky guy naaa. Make a move with a track in your upcoming musical album.

hala Madrid

Today we gona show dem
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Raymondluv(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Anabel:

If you wan pick your future wife, marry her for her nyash and beauty, make you come hear am wella if I character ugly like goro for mortal kombat
but you go Zap shaw kan if he beg you.. a think you Go Gonk am?
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by PMBisaterrorist(f): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Airforce1:

boss
So hilarious
cheesy cheesy

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm a one woman guy.

Naso poor men dey talk till they become famous, that gal u fink u deceiving now will look local to you, xpeciallu yoruba guys like you
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Airforce1(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

Naso poor men dey talk till they become famous, that gal u fink u deceiving now will look local to you, xpeciallu yoruba guys like you
I no get your time
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Airforce1:
dey do April fool while your mates are getting married
so??
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
so??
was I talking to you?

Bussy body
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Airforce1:
was I talking to you?

Bussy body
loool. NL celebrity. This your pettiness is on another level bro. Go get a life. We still await your album tho. I know it'll come in the fullness of time grin grin
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Airforce1(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
loool. NL celebrity. This your pettiness is on another level bro. Go get a life. We still await your album tho. I know it'll come in the fullness of time grin grin
grin grin
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Henycymama(f): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
But why is this babe still single sef! There must be something wrong somewhere! I mean, she is fine, she has sweet and sexy legs, she has big nyansh. So why is she still single na undecided

By the tym wey you go know say nobi Wetin entails marriage b that, he go don teyyyyyy
and you know ?? O. Y. O wil now b your case!
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
We're complaining that our beloved president has turned himself to minister of tourism nd we are here killing ourselves over one frustrated single lady April fool which she's indirectly announcing that's she's single nd wants d ring urgently........

Who beauty Queen don epp? undecided
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Ralphdan(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Dnt worry frm now onwards it will turn to ur annual prank. lipsrsealed
mumu gal.
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by Sunnypa11(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Since 2005,u don win Most Beastiful Gail in Nigeria and You never marry.

Messi Won World Youth Championship and best player of that competition and Mikel was 2nd.

Mikel won Champions league,Afcon and he is now the Captain of Naija with his beautiful twins...

Make i no even Start with messi but dis madam is still playing ring prank up and down on internet
Re: Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yes, I pray Zidane make good selection.

KingAdeOluomo1:
hala Madrid

Today we gona show dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) / 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.