Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) (22958 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
so what's the lesson about these shit?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
grin...hoes keeps winning. .
Why a wife material like me is just there

She would lose big time when the man decides...I know you not.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by ridwanayo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hoes everywhere,I don't give a damn bout dis attention seekin biatch,everybody turning to baby mama dis days one of d reason I don't give a flying fucck bout marriage.team baby daddy jorh
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by marshalcarter: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
All dis babymamas and babaypapas..I 1da what they would say if the kids finally grow up and ask"why aren't you and dad or mum 2gda"den dey'll open dier dirty stinkin smellin mouth to tell dem"I got pregnant for ur dad"

And dey'll still update on their statz..women are tryin hard#he abandoned me after gettin me pregnant#God bless all women#ama survivor

1da if des ppl think b4 spreadin their legs lyk rumors undecided

Dumbass freaks attention seekers money lovers angry
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by victme1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
She bi three for ten Naira shameless slut. Sebi Wizkid na Muslim. Ehn na! make him marry them put for house na! Shameless do or die phuckhole babymama madness.

Like say baby mama na good thing. slut!
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
slyzy:
Back in the days baby mamas used to defect anything that will bring to much attention on them but nowadays, the reverse is the case. End time baby mamas everywhere!

Na dat one you dey talk? Is Wizkid not too young to be having not one but two children?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by winilove(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Good for her undecided
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Sunnypa11(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wizkid no even fear Ebola before landing ontop....Yeyebrity with senseless prick
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Peacefulgold(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Swissheart:
Interesting
D way u r holding ur stomach....seems somtn is moving inside u also....wen r we expecting ur own video...
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Peacefulgold(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
Been searching for a wife material all dis yle,where have u been hiding...tank God I found u,if u r ready,I'm set swt....
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Burger01(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
slyzy:

Hope u will not still give a damn when ur daughter becomes one in future; after all it's 21st century
Good and tactical response. . smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
marshalcarter:
All dis babymamas and babaypapas..I 1da what they would say if the kids finally grow up and ask"why aren't you and dad or mum 2gda"den dey'll open dier dirty stinkin smellin mouth to tell dem"I got pregnant for ur dad"

And dey'll still update on their statz..women are tryin hard#he abandoned me after gettin me pregnant#God bless all women#ama survivor

1da if des ppl think b4 spreadin their legs lyk rumors undecided

Dumbass freaks attention seekers money lovers angry
1000 LIKES!!
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Burger01(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrPresident1:
Wizkid, that tiny little boy na im impregnate this one?

Him 'weewee' long reach? angry
Lol. His weewee need not long pass my own before him impregnate a lady cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Feels like discovery channel lipsrsealed
I thought this kinda thing is meant to be private not made public. The poor cute baby! sad
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by stayblack: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Guinean video vixen, Binta Diamond Diallo welcomed superstar singer Wizkid's second child and son, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Jnr in January, 2016.

Here is a video she shared on her Instagram page of the baby moving in her womb. Press play to watch it after the cut.

Wizkid is yet to officially accept or deny the baby but Binta, in an interview called Wizkid a deadbeat father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqkcJyZerIg&feature=youtu.be

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/wizkids-second-babymama-shares-video-of.html

STUPIDITY.... grin SAI BABA.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by MrCork: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Swissheart:
Interesting

^^^^see haters....pliss dont hurt the baby! embarassed
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by parrotchick(f): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
its obvious she is a gold digger and an attention seeker. I won't b surprised if she had drugged wizkid to Bleep her. oniranu.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Taryur3(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:

Let's hook up if you a wife material.am husband material too buh out of choice lols...seriously
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by IYANGBALI: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg I wan ask you a question,no ban me o tongue

Na who be your baby mama? grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Taryur3(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
it seems we are in same location prior to your dressing
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by ireneony(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Taryur3:

it seems we are in same location prior to your dressing
where is your base
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
slyzy:
Back in the days baby mamas used to deflect anything that will bring too much attention on them but nowadays, the reverse is the case. End time baby mamas everywhere!
with end time childrens
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Emmau0091(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Data don cost
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by datigbogirl: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
And the funny thing is that Wizkid will go and marry a nice young virginial girl with good manners....who will give him loads of legitimate children...while the two babymamas sit out in the cold.

Women....don't get pregnant for a man without a legal document/contract...called marriage.

Goodguyz will forever finish last...
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Jacko01: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wizkid you don enta am....
You go pay child and spousal support hehe
If am you sell that house you have in usa
Cos usa law u wil pay thru ur nose

This lady hehe first meal ticket
She don geg wizkid pikin godwin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by panegyrics: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
undecided where is the moving baby?
Arrant nonsense
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Someone else will still come n marry this baby mama naw...
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by kwajahafiz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
baby mama ,baby mama..
like a parrot everything Nigerian people see or hear Americans saying..they'll run with it, shamelessly without bothering to understand the shame and sheer stupidity of such an act in African context. Or even in an American one .
There's is nothing glorious anywhere about bearing children with someone you are not betrothed to, just to claim the appellation, baby daddy or mama....
stupidity and buffoonery is the bane of Nigerian pop culture nowadays.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
when d sperm dey enter u show us? abeg park well...
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Praizekeyz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wetin con concern me with dis one now? Abi wch kind bastard news dey reach FP dis days sef?? Do oda babies fly in der mother's womb??
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by oojehshez(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
grin...hoes keeps winning. . Why a wife material like me is just there
babe, don't give up
Re: Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) by Miona: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecided kinda advertisement. Never mind, Mr Right will show up ASAP

ireneony:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Ayo Animashaun Carrying His Children / 'there Is A Difference Between The Billionaire Lady And The Billionaire's Wife'; / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.