Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How The World Perceives Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The World Perceives Nigeria (1076 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The World Perceives Nigeria by Chubhie: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2016
O0XYGEN :
This coming from a mumugerian is quite funny.LOL
How then will you describe a so called country;
1.with oil and gas but without electricity,fuel,gas etc
2.which drill 1billion barrels of crude daily yet over 70% of its populace are living in abject poverty.
3.with bad roads all over
4.with poor health system
5.with poor education system
6.with terrorists,fulanis,prostitutes,armed robbers,pirates,scammers etc
7.where animals from other countries will never dream of travelling to.
8.where nothing works,banana republic,animal kingdom,federal republic of mumugeria.
Infact nigeria is not just rubbish but useless filthy good for nothing zoo.
There are over 5million and still counting MUMUGERIANS in Ghana.
You live in the most useless country on earth so mind your language ...filthy smelly bokoharam idiot
How valid are these insultive perceptions about Nigeria? Are these to be dismissed as mere rant of a frustrated Ghanaian? should these be enough reasons to get us all sober and dig deep for a new Nigeria that we shall all be proud of?
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by Leboska(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari

1 Like

Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by Standing5(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
^GEJ the IB . . .

1 Like

Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by Chubhie: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
quote author=Leboska post=44337293]buhari
[/quote]

Standing5:
^GEJ the IB . . .
Why the confusions fellow citizens of the republic?
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by amaechi1: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
My question is do you perceive Nigeria. As you make your bed so shall you lay.
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by Chubhie: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
amaechi1:
My question is do you perceive Nigeria. As you make your bed so shall you lay.
Our leaders seems to have made a bed of rocks and forced the citizens to sleep on it.
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chubhie:

Our leaders seems to have made a bed of rocks and forced the citizens to sleep on it.

Chubhie:

Nigerians are AT EASE IN NIGERIA because the society of people give themselves ALIBIS for not achieving in the land where OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABUNDANT.

Nigerians are so INSENSITIVE to their S-T-U-P-D-I-T-Y........... When i say a NIGERIAN, I mean by FUNCTIONALITY as has been enumerated in you post.

You are about the very FEW that is so PASSIONATE for a prosperous SOCIETY.

People wont read because its NOT their priority to be HUMANS and HUMANE here in NIGERIA. Important issues in your post doesnt bother them.

Like i wrote a post below:

www.nairaland.com/3238050/una-go-see-broom-stick

BRO, PLEASE DONT GIVE UP.
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Chubhie:

How valid are these insultive perceptions about Nigeria? Are these to be dismissed as mere rant of a frustrated Ghanaian? should these be enough reasons to get us all sober and dig deep for a new Nigeria that we shall all be proud of?
you've said it all.
Frustrated is the word.
That country is in a mess.
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by bamirotola: 4:12am On Jul 28, 2016
OP, First I must say i'm dissapointed that you gave in to d truth dt frustrated dark brained ghanian wrote... thought what he wrote is true, but he has no right to morally condemn my great nation...
Yes Nigeria is corrupt, outa our corruption, we gave you electricity for over 10 years
Out of our corruption, we brought soo many of your so called celebrity to limelight
We brought civilisation to your God forsaken burnt country
Who has been to Ghana lately, tell me what their electricity is now since we stopped giving em...
Can someone tell me how their major road is?
I guess their Government is corruption free

Damn you oxygen for posting this about Nigeria tHat made you known on the world map..

Your citizens told your government to come and learn from buhari how he's managing corruption and bringing em to justice, yet you are there spewing rubbish...

We sent you packing to your village in a refugee boat cos you were causing havoc in our dear country...

And @ Op no matter how worse your country is, you should be there to spank anybody that spew trash about your country, not coming here and asking pathetic question of how true is it... is this your quota in making Nigeria great? What have you done to make it great.... defending your country is part of your civil duty in making it great....

Thank you!
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by iamord(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Chubhie:

Lol... Are you that pained that you picked up the Ghanaians comment and created a thread with it... Before you go all emotional.. What was said that prompted his reply.. Cos it's obvious that the fire was lot way back.

1 Like

Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2016
bamirotola:
OP, First I must say i'm dissapointed that you gave in to d truth dt frustrated dark brained ghanian wrote... thought what he wrote is true, but he has no right to morally condemn my great nation...
Yes Nigeria is corrupt, outa our corruption, we gave you electricity for over 10 years
Out of our corruption, we brought soo many of your so called celebrity to limelight
Who has been to Ghana lately, tell me what their electricity is now since we stopped giving em...

Damn you oxygen for posting this about Nigeria tHat made you known on the world map..

Your citizens told your government to come and learn from buhari how he's managing corruption and bringing em to justice, yet you are there spewing rubbish...

We sent you packing to your village in a refugee boat cos you were causing havoc in our dear country...

And @ Op no matter how worse your country is, you should be there to spank anybody that spew trash about your country, not coming here and asking pathetic question of how true is it... is this your quota in making Nigeria great? What have you done to make it great.... defending your country is part of your civil duty in making it great....

Thank you!

paapa patriotism for your mind na, Op (Chubie) don commit treason.
bros no be so dem dey do am!
if you think the Ghanaian is correct own up admit and swallow it all up, and think of how to better the situation.

either dismiss or accept what the Ghanian posted not Chubie.
make you nor derail the thread abeg.
Edited: oops i just saw where you indeed agreed he was saying the truth (demerits of jumping into conclusion).

food for thought, Barimotola will you try to be loyal to a group (Godfathers or employer) who create hazard to your immediate community?
Re: How The World Perceives Nigeria by Kelewele(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2016
bamirotola:

Thank you!
Haha!How can your sh!tty zoo provide Ghana electricity yet you were delivered with candles.No wonder your brains are fried.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zik: A Genuine Nationalist Or A Fraud. / Deceit In Nigeria Politics Which Can't Be Easily Forgotten (pic) / Saraki Issues Fresh Statement On His CCT Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.