Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS (2075 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2009
Following his defection from the PPA to PDP,imo state governor,Ikedi Ohakim has dragged the chairman PPA's BoT,Dr orji uzor kalu to the state security service accusing him of being after his life,
The governor's allegation was forwarded to the SSS in a petition which was also copied the presidency.It was gathered that Kalu was invited to Abuja lastweek where he was interrogated by sss officials on the allegation that he threatened to kill ohakim after leaving his party.Kalu also visited the presidential villa where the same allegation came up against him.It would be recalled that Ohakim dumped the PPA following a leak that he may be screened out in the coming elections.Are opposition parties strong in Nigeria 

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=6503&z=12
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahaha
it is about to get gully.

who wan bet? Ohahim will not win the next election in Imoh State.
I don't even care for Kalu anyways.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by truphie(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
OMO IBO:

who wan bet? Ohahim will not win the next election in Imoh State.

I'm with you on this one- the kicks of a dying horse!!!!
IT'S OVER OHAKIM, hope you stole enough money to keep u gng.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by banom(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
I think, Ohakim has made a bad political calculation, though politics, election and the future in general is quite unpredictable, it must have beein an Abuja PDP move to bring Ohakim to PDP so that PPA will be weakened as a growing South East Major party,
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
banom:

I think, Ohakim has made a bad political calculation, though politics, election and the future in general is quite unpredictable, it must have beein an Abuja PDP move to bring Ohakim to PDP so that PPA will be weakened as a growing South East Major party,
The move to bring Ohakim to PDP in order to weaken PPA is a well thought out plan but it is not going to work.
Ohakim has successfully increased the divide, suspicion and maybe hate the majority of Imo state and most prolly the south east indigenes may have for him.

This will do a lot of good for that thief Kalu and his party inluding APGA
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by nsibidi101(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ omo ibo, do u live outside the country or outside the eastern region?
I'm asking because you insinuate that ohakim will the wrath of the ibos because of his defection.I beg to differ my guy, ohakim moved to serve his interest this notwithstanding I suppose many people are tired of selfish individuals who masquerade as 'savior of the ibos'. many people voted ppa in abia to wittle down the influence of the pdp but what do they get systematic destruction of the state.my guy people are desperate for good leadership and orji's party hasn't provided it sentiments aside.ppa is just an enterprise no different from pdp and many peeps know this.nothing like ibos are mad ohakim defected, if he gets his calculation right many people will gladly jump into his train, that's if spreads the money around.the theiving continues.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by theviper1: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
JESUS H. CHRIST!. must they really want to make trouble and noise each time they defect to pdp? somewhere in the north,a governor defected to this same pdp and wanted to drag his vice along failing which a lot of allegations were levelled against the guy and the pulling down of his house was threatened. he has defected to pdp,then let him wait till election day and see if we,the pple of imo state will vote for him or the abokis from the north. and if it is true that Orji is after his life,he should desist henceforth. unless he wants us to know that there is more to it than meet the ordinary eyes. as for the grand plan by anybody to weaken the south east politically,make them try.the once powerful NPN no fit doam not to talk of these weaklings. abeg make we waka front jare. We go hand Ohakim him fate come 2010.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
nsibidi101, where i live plays no part in my little knowledge of politics in the south east.
You compare the north to the south east. Little did you know that PDP is hugely run and managed by pple up north.

if this had happened a few years ago, I don;t think i would have made the inital comment. but seeing as the influence of PDP in the south east is waning you can't help but think this latest move by Ohakim will only go along way to MAYBE ending his political career especially in Imoh state.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by nsibidi101(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Omo ibo, true talk. the guy may have committed political suicide but to conclude on that may be a premature judgement.I dont recall making any comparison between the north and east in my earlier post.my view is that I doubt people will hesitate to vote pdp if they present a credible candidate only to vote ppa because orji holds fort there,unless I'm mistaken.people yearn for good leadership and ppa that would have been a good alternative to pdp hasn't provided that.it's just an enterprise like pdp with the same come chop mentallity.unless people are happy that a certain cabal are doing the looting and not another based on sentiments.this though is dangerous thinking and the people will continue to suffer.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by nsibidi101(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
Omo ibo, true talk. the guy may have committed political suicide but to conclude on that may be a premature judgement.I dont recall making any comparison between the north and east in my earlier post.my view is that I doubt people will hesitate to vote pdp if they present a credible candidate only to vote ppa because orji holds fort there,unless I'm mistaken.people yearn for good leadership and ppa that would have been a good alternative to pdp hasn't provided that.it's just an enterprise like pdp with the same come chop mentallity.unless people are happy that a certain cabal are doing the looting and not another based on sentiments.this though is dangerous thinking and the people will continue to suffer.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by kokoA(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
Who cares? undecided They can kill themselves for all I care but I don't give a danm about ohakin or whatever he is called or the so called god father Kalu or even yaradua.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Nezan(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2009
kokoA:

Who cares? undecided They can kill themselves for all I care but I don't give a danm about ohakin or whatever he is called or the so called god father Kalu or even yaradua.
I wonda why people are losing sleep over politicians. angry
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by rasputinn(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2009
I never knew this Ohakim fellow was this dumb
The fool seems to be acting out PDP's script,OBJ and Yara Dull must have told him to do all he can to unsettle Kalu perhaps with the fear that a free Kalu would not bode well for their 2011 gubernatorial chances in owerri
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by otokx(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ohakim should try very well
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Connoisseur(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
Suicide with a long rope, the length of the rope been the time till the next election. Ohakim wldnt even win the PDP primaries.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by chidichris(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2009
he has just played out the expectations of many. he has been in bondage with all pdp house of assembly through whom the devil (obj) can always remove him at will.
in his accusation, he must do that as part of the bargain.
obj has turned pdp and nigeria into a computer game where he moves and directs the actions of the players.
in orji uzor kalu, pdp and obj have not found solution to their problems.
they are out to make nigeria their pet with all resources in their hands. they are too powerful but God will surely more powerful than them all.
it has been kalu against them all and the igbos at this point need everything EXCEPT PDP as the presence of pdp in any of our states will surely go the way of anambra state under chris ngige/chris uba.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by tslizy: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
Dignity, integrity, trasparency, loyalty and accountability. These are suppose to be the watchword of a man of uncle Ohakim's calibre. Are they?
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by MrCrackles(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
OMO IBO:

It is about to get gully.

Darn right. . . . grin
Waiting to see how this unfolds!!
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Nezan(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
cool cool
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by sley4life(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
lets see what happens. Ohakim have stopped the likeness i had for him
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by sley4life(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
IMO is a strong state and i blv by 2011 during the primaries ohakim will have a tough battle if he is thinking of 2nd term
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by yeancah007(f): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
how i hate politics ? angry
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by mamag3: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2009
All these Nigerian politicians are countless.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
ohakim has just commited political suicide. he has just dug his grave (politicaly) angry
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by nnalove(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hey! Wonder shall never end anyway i do not blame u but ur parent for misinterpretation of Igbo common an indigen of Igbo can not write neither pronunce Igbo perfectily it is a big shame to u all rubbish. Dat is by d way' OHAKIM or wat ever u called him is like a mad person who forgot d person dat cured him. Well maybe he has his ultimort reason for dat so he can explain better.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by nnalove(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hey! Wonder shall never end anyway i do not blame u but ur parent for misinterpretation of Igbo common an indigen of Igbo can not write neither pronunce Igbo perfectily it is a big shame to u all rubbish. Dat is by d way' OHAKIM or wat ever u called him is like a mad person who forgot d person dat cured him. Well maybe he has his ultimort reason for dat so he can explain better.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by nnalove(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2009
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by bootycall(f): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2009
nnalove:

are you Ok?
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by chuddyh: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2009
You see the truth is that these our so called leaders are not sincere, they are just their to serve theselves. Ohakim's defection, I doubt if it is the problem of Imo people, he would have used that energy. time and resources expended in hosting mr president and other PDP faithfuls to serve his people, but you see he still beleive that power is not in the hands of the masses rather in the hands of few individuals. he is just doing thier bidding not ours. I believe that This country Nigeria will change when our vote will begin to count and the people determines who represents them at all levels.GOD BLESS NIGERI
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by Onlytruth(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2009
Ohakim disappointed a lot of Igbos by his defection to the PDP. Don't get me wrong. He has been doing good as a governor and many Imo people are happy with his leadership. He may be hoping for his work to speak for him on the day of judgment but PDP is huge leap for Igbos. I really believe that if there is ever a free and fair election in the south east that the PDP will lose all those states. So, Ohakim may be a good governor, but that does not mean that Imo people (die hard Igbos like Anambra people) are ready to take that ride with him to a party that has championed Igbo marginalization leading to an unprecedented situation where the Igbo (one of the three largest tribes in Nigeria) is now ranked 5th in the hierarchy of Nigeria's leadership.
PDP is the arch vehicle for Igbo marginalization. Obasanjo remains the driver-in-chief of that vehicle. So, if there is a free and fair gubernatorial election in Imo, Ohakim is bound to lose to APGA or PPA candidate. He might not even survive PDP primaries because PDP in south east is a den of wolves, and Kalu still has access to some of the PDP players. He may even forget about PPA candidate winning but makes sure Ohakim loses the PDP primaries. This game is too close to home for Kalu and Abuja may not be able to save Ohakim. Some thinks he may be co-opted into vice presidency (an unscrupulous and highly repugnant move to divide the Igbo and Ijaw), but that is even worse for him because Igbos would never support that, and they are tired of second fiddles. Nothing but the top position would sway the Igbo. So, I'm really struggling to see how Ohakim wins this game of Russian roulette.
Re: Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS by naijacann: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2009
It is only those who have not visited IMO that usually says Ohakim is doing well.
Just come to owerri and u'll know how extremely unpopular he is. In fact his stupidity
is naw making Achike Udenwa look like good man afterall.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me Or Do Ibos Simply Dislike Yorubas?!? / Nine Years After, Court Orders Supreme Court To Enrol Lawyer / Nigeria - Church Leaders Back Gadaffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.