Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) (40281 Views)

Man Escapes From Court Room, Jumps Into Canal To Evade Trial / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by neonly: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
I thought d man was been chase by KIA before he mistakenly jump into the canal

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
The suicide rate under buhari os becoming alarming hmmm na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by juman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is a very destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Praizekeyz(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Don't take tins too serious....we are just here to catch fun
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
My suicide is stunted 'cause of: the fear of the unknown; premature burial; my revenge; things i haven't enjoyed, one day i shall overcome them.
Well to my brother, congrat. on your switch.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by spencekat(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
kingthreat:

There is something called depression. Pray it never hits you..
There is a significant relationship between depression and mental problem.If one is depressed,the person's mental accuracy will be in mess.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Tazz22(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
1 Comment for “Man commits suicide, jumps into canal” Efrem April 2, 2016 - 8:37 am This news is not true. The man was chased by KAI officials for not using the pedestrian bridge to cross the express way at Cele bus stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by LordElNou: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
CACAWA:
It's either a mental illness or spiritual influence.

#lol
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by RELEASEUS: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
CACAWA:
It's either a mental illness or spiritual influence.

No sane person commits suicide.
Some people Justwise and Co are chastising me for saying spiritual manipulations exist even though they can be destroyed by faith. I was just looking at them shaking my head. If it hasn't happened to you just thank God and keep building faith otherwise when village people don plan you e don be for you.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by deoladtop: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
I was at cele market yesterday when ii just happened and i heard the market women lamenting the guy was trying to avoud being arrested by KAI so he fell into the canal not knowing it was deep.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by 36STATES: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
People are committing suicide left and right because of the hardship brought
by the dullard.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by murphyrichy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
huntax:
He should have had one last crack at Nairabet... Who knows, maybe...
you never can say, betting might also be one the things that killed him.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by edbor(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why will someone attempting to commit suicide remove his shoes before doing so? removing his shoes enables him to swim
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by linearity: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by menix(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
The rate people commit suicide under Buhari's administration is alarming..

Sure these people believed he was the messiah only to realize he is a mess..
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by donspicy09(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
d man was chased by KIA official because he didn't make use of d bridge and e decided to jump into d canal
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by maestroferddi: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell!

The man jumped into the canal while trying to evade arrest by a pursuing KAI team. He obviously did not know that the canal was deep enough to drown him.

The assertion that he committed suicide is wickedness taken too far...

I was at the scene yesterday shortly after the men from the fire service came to evacuate/extricate the body from the canal.

Which kind of journalism is this PM News doing?

Anybody that wants to confirm can just visit Cele Bus Stop along Apapa Oshodi Expressway to ascertain from the artisans/traders there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by justvictor57(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
He was actually running away from KAI officials while been chased all because he violated the law by crossing the express road instead of using the pedestrian bridge, so he jumped into the canal and drowned.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Achorise: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Expect more sucide,The change he voted for is taking too too long,he can't wait any further.

Ambode tax policy is also frustrating

fuel 220 per litre

inadequate light supply

high cost of living.

It's only takes the brave and courageous to hang on in this administration.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Really bad!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by makzeze: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
onyi4edu:
I guess he did that out of frustration, what he failed to realize is that his action wasn't the solution sad
sure, he will realise that in hell.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by akwarandu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
If it is the one that I witness yesterday @ cele bus along aPapa - oshodi express way near odo eran market then dis story is fake, cos the one I witness on my way to work @ midday yesterday was a man who cross d express way and was chased by kai police and he ran into d cannal on his bid to excape an arrest, I was there live . Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Benprak(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its a pity his life ended dis way! But suicide has never been d final solution to human problems! Think about d negative effect and stigma it brings upon ur loved ones! May God see us through!
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by jidxin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
tottinova:

Nigeria
Na fire service dey handle this kind matter
bros re u an illiterate ehn kk let me just briefly lecture u... it is one of dia core duty nd 're generally trained to save live manage emergency situation extricate ppl from crash sites etc one of dia numerous works globally not just in Nigeria
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari dullard of duara kingdom, the president of arewa republic, the hardship is outrageous and uncalled,

thank God I did not vote for shenge, the young man have got his own version of shenge
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
lastmessenger:
What really went on in his mind, no one can tell.
Please be good to people because your. Kindness may be the reason why some may decide to continue living.

well said!!!! People underestimate their influence on other fellow human beings! Imagine what life on earth would be like if we all strived each day to be good to others and treat one another right? It would be a much happier world.....I am my brother's keeper!!!!
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by onatisi(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Spiritual remote controlled tinz
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Laolu97(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
But why..?Depression
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Damn i wonder why he took off his shoes?
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by abbeyunique(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Haaa.... That's it. The guy wants to pass canal to Canada ni now.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
M4gunners:
God is watching u ooh bro.U just insulated God indirectly.

What is this one saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.