Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please I Need Your Help Brothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Help Brothers (1030 Views)

Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am presently making a move to relocate to US due to the harsh economy in the country. A cousin of mine who is willing to help me is putting me on conditions which i believe if i discuss on this forum could be handled by brothers who are already doing well in the US. The condition is that if he sends me an iv i should make arrangement for work so that i will not be a burden to him. He also said i will need to declare my self as single at POE so that i can get to date a white lady or black who is a permanent resident who will assist me with work permit so that i can be able to start work within 2 months of my arrival. He said i will have to love the lady nd make sure she doesn't get pregnant for me and must not find out that i have family a back here in Nig until i get the resident paper which will likely take a period of 5 yrs to process. He said therafter, i can break up with the lady so that i can invite my family over. Brothers this is my story. I love my wife and my kids but i need cash to get them better life which will seriously desire now. Please useful advice from experince folks will be appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
If u can't meet up with the conditions, u sit bak home here in nigerian and hustle like d men

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
That's adultery and deceit...I wonder if your wife had the same opportunity to travel and she goes knowing these terms and conditions, you'll like it. Abeg do unto others as you'll like to be done by, pple are still making their fortunes through honest means in naija and you can too, don't sell your soul

Thunder fire anybody that'll quote me to say rubbish angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Evina(f): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
This kind of deceit is as ancient as the Ancient of days.
The oyinbo that would fall for this has a yellow brain. lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by SAMBARRY: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
The grass is always greener on the other side.sitdown in your country. America is double wahala for dedi body

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Evina(f): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Suigeneris93:
That's adultery and deceit...I wonder if your wife had the same opportunity to travel and she goes knowing these terms and conditions, you'll like it. Abeg do unto others as you'll like to be done by, pple are still making their fortunes through honest means in naija and you can too, don't sell your soul

Thunder fire anybody that'll quote me to say rubbish angry

Rubbish!!!

Still no sight of thunder oh

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Evina:

Rubbish!!!

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Evina(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by austine4real(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
& when u got 2d U S Donald Trump won d election n deported u,just knw ur own don pafuka.

Hw wll u feel if u finds out da i'm sleepin wt ya wife?

If u can husle 2raise money 2go u s y cnt u raise money 2start a business?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Evina:

Rubbish!!!

K undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by EfemenaXY: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am presently making a move to relocate to US due to the harsh economy in the country. A cousin of mine who is willing to help me is putting me on conditions which i believe if i discuss on this forum could be handled by brothers who are already doing well in the US. The condition is that if he sends me an iv i should make arrangement for work so that i will not be a burden to him. He also said i will need to declare my self as single at POE so that i can get to date a white lady or black who is a permanent resident who will assist me with work permit so that i can be able to start work within 2 months of my arrival. He said i will have to love the lady nd make sure she doesn't get pregnant for me and must not find out that i have family a back here in Nig until i get the resident paper which will likely take a period of 5 yrs to process. He said therafter, i can break up with the lady so that i can invite my family over. Brothers this is my story. I love my wife and my kids but i need cash to get them better life which will seriously desire now. Please useful advice from experince folks will be appreciated.

Wickedness personified.

You plan to go there, use someone for your own selfish means, and expect us to pay you on the back?

And while firing away at someone for five years, committing adultery and exposing yourself to STDs and HIV, what becomes of your "wife"?

Your idea of love is wrapped.

Evil man.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by SAMBARRY: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Wickedness personified.

You plan to go there, use someone for your own selfish means, and expect us to pay you on the back?

And while firing away at someone for five years, committing adultery and exposing yourself to STDs and HIV, what becomes of your "wife"?

Your idea of love is wrapped.

Evil man.
grin grin

Chaiii efemena tibinu o grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by ify84(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lack of money can make us think upside down sometimes... But life goes on. Op, buhari will end his tenure 2019, be patient, the economy will be better for you by then
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
You want to commit both MARRIAGE FRAUD and ADULTERY.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by EfemenaXY: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yieldings:
You want to commit both MARRIAGE FRAUD and ADULTERY.

People like that and their advisors deserve jail time.

SAMBARRY:
grin grin
Chaiii efemena tibinu o grin

Waste of effort. The guy done deactivate sef.

Mtcheeew. Fake thread.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin

Na una use mouth pursue am comot na.When he hear jail how he no go flee grin

But on a serious note the guy is inhumane. How will he feel if it was a woman that did that to him all because of green card.it's really unfair. Infact for him to want to involve himself in scam marriage it means he wants to go and do some illegitimate 419 buisness in hamerika.and if oyinbo cash am.ayayayaya.he'll wish he wasn't born.not even in this kind of period When the battle for who will be the next American president is going on
EfemenaXY:

People like that and their advisors deserve jail time.

Waste of effort. The guy done deactivate sef.

Mtcheeew. Fake thread.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Brothers by EfemenaXY: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

Na una use mouth pursue am comot na.When he hear jail how he no go flee grin

But on a serious note the guy is inhumane. How will he feel if it was a woman that did that to him all because of green card.it's really unfair. Infact for him to want to involve himself in scam marriage it means he wants to go and do some illegitimate 419 buisness in hamerika.and if oyinbo cash am.ayayayaya.he'll wish he wasn't born.not even in this kind of period When the battle for who will be the next American president is going on

ISE!!!

Abi how Igbos dey talk am?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOMESTIC PUNISHMENT By A Wife To Her HUSBAND / The Husband You Didn’t Know You Married / Check Out These Traditional Marriage Photos Of A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.