Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB (1313 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by Geezyayo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
"FAYOSE GBOTI E"

Is fayose a governor or a full-time antagonist of President Buhari?
or
Is making comments aimed at castigating other people the constitutional duty of a governor. Gov. Fayose should remember a proverb he himself quoted not long ago " FALANA GBOTI E....". It is unwarranted and uncalled for to keep distracting Nigerians all because you think you have an opinion, you have the right to have your opinion but Mr. Governor must you always speak it out in public?
Is it wrong to communicate your grieviances if any, privately with Mr. President?
Mr. Governor you have the mandate of over two million nigerians focus on doing your best in bringing to their doorstep the dividends of democracy.
In Nigeria's history, even the president that stayed at home the most still faced various challenges and yet at the end of the day we had nothing to show for it. I personally do not see anything wrong with Mr. Presidents traveling i only suggest he prioritizes and stay focused on giving us his best. As long as Mr. President gives his best to making our Nation better i have no problem. A lot of people like Mr. Governor fail to understand that even in the best Democratic dispensation it is still hard and almost impossible to fulfill all campaign promises for christ sakes take a look at the economy. You should understand by holding an office as a Governor by now that there are what i believe to be practical realities in governance. This practical realities are what we must evaluate before we can take decisions, permit me to say 90 % of Mr. Presidents campaign promises when analysed and cross evaluated with the present state of the Nigerian economy are unrealistic. Therefore, Mr. Governor and all other citizens of Nigeria should stop expecting magic to happen. We have already made our choice, let's stand by it as MEN and WOMEN who want the best for Nigeria. Let's support PMB it's the only way we can move forward as a nation.

I'm Alukoolokun ayomide i believe with the progressive effort of you and i a better Nigeria is possible. We'll get there!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
What's the aim of this rant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by ticker(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
tell one thing fayose said about the president that is wrong? or hold our peace forever. as far as am concerned I have never seen where it is wrong/crime for some one to air out his view

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zombie ati gbo e...........we will pass ur message to Gov Ayodele Fayose
Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by christinie(f): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fayose, Etcetera, Ben Bruce, Olisa Metuh, Fani Kayode are all fearless men who are not afraid of telling Buhari the tyrant the truth at all times. Only paid e-rats can misunderstand them.
Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by Daniel1673(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gov. fayose is saying the truth. Whether democracy or not he (Fayose) has d right speak what is happening to our dear nation Nigeria. Mr President should relax for a while in Nigeria. When He (President) was making electionary campaign promises he should have other alternatives for any unforseen challenges as ex military head of state. Well sha na opportunity for him 2 visit places where he has nt been before. Lets work as one to lift our nation high! I hail nigerians!
Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by Opinedecandid(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Truth ase ade bitter.
Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by Eze2000(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Geezyayo:
"FAYOSE GBOTI E"

Is fayose a governor or a full-time antagonist of President Buhari?
or
Is making comments aimed at castigating other people the constitutional duty of a governor. Gov. Fayose should remember a proverb he himself quoted not long ago " FALANA GBOTI E....". It is unwarranted and uncalled for to keep distracting Nigerians all because you think you have an opinion, you have the right to have your opinion but Mr. Governor must you always speak it out in public?
Is it wrong to communicate your grieviances if any, privately with Mr. President?
Mr. Governor you have the mandate of over two million nigerians focus on doing your best in bringing to their doorstep the dividends of democracy.
In Nigeria's history, even the president that stayed at home the most still faced various challenges and yet at the end of the day we had nothing to show for it. I personally do not see anything wrong with Mr. Presidents traveling i only suggest he prioritizes and stay focused on giving us his best. As long as Mr. President gives his best to making our Nation better i have no problem. A lot of people like Mr. Governor fail to understand that even in the best Democratic dispensation it is still hard and almost impossible to fulfill all campaign promises for christ sakes take a look at the economy. You should understand by holding an office as a Governor by now that there are what i believe to be practical realities in governance. This practical realities are what we must evaluate before we can take decisions, permit me to say 90 % of Mr. Presidents campaign promises when analysed and cross evaluated with the present state of the Nigerian economy are unrealistic. Therefore, Mr. Governor and all other citizens of Nigeria should stop expecting magic to happen. We have already made our choice, let's stand by it as MEN and WOMEN who want the best for Nigeria. Let's support PMB it's the only way we can move forward as a nation.

I'm Alukoolokun ayomide i believe with the progressive effort of you and i a better Nigeria is possible. We'll get there!!!

My good friend,
in d day PMB promised us change and a better Nigeria Fulani herdsmen were not murdering Nigeria and walking scot free. Their victims were not being arrested by d army and dumped in jail. The NEPA of this land wasn't allowed to rob me blind in broad daylight or is it darkness and most importantly A PAINT BUCKET OF GARRI WAS 250 naira.
Did u notice I did not talk about the dollar at all or fake corruption trials that last forever and still get nowhere fast? Today, barely a year later the same paint bucket of garri is 450 naira, I bought it this very afternoon for my kids to manage.
For a man and a party promising heaven and earth before election, they are a terrible disappoint to say the least. Oh, wait....could it be they had no idea what they promising Nigeria's? or they made promises without first evaluating their abilities to keep them? if so then they purposely lying to Nigerians, to d poor and to the helpless who suffer everyday and have to buy garri at ridiculously high prices while high and mighty enjoy their loot. They ought to be lined up against a wall and stoned for atrocities against mankind.
Mr. OP I strongly suggest u and everyone like u leaves Mr. Ayo Fayose alone for he is the only rich politician in this country that will sit on d bare ground with the poor. And he speaks complete truth though in his own uncultured manner.

PLEASE NOTE.... I'M NOW FOLLOWING YOU CLOSELY. IF I FIND U TALKING RUBBISH LIKE THIS AGAIN I WILL COME AFTER U WITH ALL GUNS BLAZING AND I WON'T BE NICE.

thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by 989900: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Anyone can criticize the President (it's a given and we'r all stake holders), but it's a shame when people of Fayose's calibre have reduced themselves to kindergarten jibes, it's a sorry situation for the common man, because, you need the likes of Fayose to offer positive and soul searching criticism -- proffering better eye-opening, mind-blowing alternatives; not senseless 'beer parlor' dribbles without better suggestions.

What does Fayose want the president to do, start playing to the gallery, driving tractors or trucks from no where to no where, or cutting 'kpomo' at the nearest 'odo-eran' to prove he his 'grassroot'?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by AirFireEarthH20: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Which kain write up be dis? Buhari is unintelligent, mentally unfit and educational unqualified to be Nigeria's President. Worst of it all, he has an inborn divisive tendencies and unrepentant bigot.

If he continues like what he's presently doing, there would be anarchy in land soon.

Fayose may be a talkative sometimes, but most of what he says are in order. Buhari came to power nine months ago, can you honestly tell me his policies on economy, power, education, health, agriculture, etc?

He is busy traveling collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars if not a million dollar per trip as hardship and inconvenience allowance while the citizens are left to suffer. It is only in an abnormal country like Nigeria that someone like Buhari can become president.
Re: Open Letter To Gov. Fayose On His Recent Comment About PMB by Macfloyd: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
In our individual ways we are responsible for the "Ayo Fayose" of this earth.

Please let us educate those within our circle of influence on Sex Education and pass condoms to those we meet.

You will be preventing another disaster called "Ayo Fayose"!

Give out at least one N50 gold circle condom a day and save our planet of Vermins like Ayo Fayose!

-MacFloyd

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: TMG Says It Rejected N2bn Bribe From Jonathan / I Stand Opposed To The Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy - Shehu Sani / A MUST READ!!! IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers join force as one - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.