Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? (1184 Views)

Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) / Which Celebrity Would You Want As Your Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by NoApology(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
saw this on Facebook and decided to share here. between osuofia and Mr ibu, who would you love to have as a father-in-law ?

Re: Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by Pinkieblue(f): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Most def it's going to be Nkem owoh

Nkem owoh is really funny and he is going to light up the house with laughter when ever he is around

John okafor has one kind of annoying character.... that's why I don't watch his movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by NoApology(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pinkieblue:
U
come on pinkie. you can't handle me. im super annoying. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by Pinkieblue(f): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
NoApology:

come on pinkie. you can't handle me. im super annoying. grin

I am sorry, I didn't mean the actual 'you' I was just trying to book space....m. Lol.... and the letter U was just right under my finger

Kikikikikiki
Re: Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by Nixiepie(f): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mr ibu grin,everything in the house will be as joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by NoApology(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pinkieblue:

I am sorry, I didn't mean the actual 'you' I was just trying to book space....m. Lol.... and the letter U was just right under my finger

Kikikikikiki

i for say
Re: Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by chimmyluv90: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nkem owoh wil light up d house buh wil snatch ur wife n finger ur daughter.....hes kinda tricky
Re: Which Of This Actors Would You Want As A Father-in-law? by nikkypearl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Who want a"joke" for a father inlaw ?

None of the above biko grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:more Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship / Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview / Checkout This Colorful Food Art Works With Nigerian Food Ingredients(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.