Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. (735 Views)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. by KweenSisan(f): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
For me...uhm..most touching should be when mum just had my little brother...and she had a test in school..we are just two and dere wasn't anyone to look after my baby brother...so we went with her to her school...and dey just kept changing d test venue and she had to run from one lecture hall to another...and i just had to keep up with her pace....thank God say i nor loss dat day o..i was so little and my little bro was strapped to my back

1 Like

Re: Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Urm when our house got burnt..
Re: Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
KweenSisan:
For me...uhm..most touching should be when mum just had my little brother...and she had a test in school..we are just two and dere wasn't anyone to look after my baby brother...so we went with her to school...and dey just kept changing d text venue and she had to run from one spot to another...and i just had to keep up with her pace....thank God say i nor loss dat day o..i was so little
Awww!
Re: Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. by McCarlito(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. by KweenSisan(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ouch....
Re: Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. by goldbim(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Really,i can't count the number of times I've had touching/emotional moments with my family members(my siblings most esp)to me,I see every moment with them as priceless...family!!#God's best gift to me#
Re: Post Your Funniest/most Touching Experience With Any Memeber Of Your Family.. by KweenSisan(f): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Of course every moment with family is priceless...but i believe some experiences surpass some...derez probably something u and ur elder sis did..dat u probably wouldnt do with ur younger sis...and d moment was a remarkable one for u..so...yes..everymoment is priceless..but some are remarkable..touching..and funny

(1) (Reply)

Channel 4's 'lagos To London' Unreasonable In A Time Of Lack' / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage / Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.