Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help Help Help I Need The Contact Of Maxisharp Shaving Stick. I Want To Be A Dis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Help Help I Need The Contact Of Maxisharp Shaving Stick. I Want To Be A Dis (637 Views)

20 Trucks Of Wood Stick/pallets For Sell. Large Good Quarlity Bags For Sale / Pls I Need The Contact Of Ijeshaboy / Please I.need.the.contact Of An.affordable Leather Bag Maker.and.shoe.maker In.l (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Help Help I Need The Contact Of Maxisharp Shaving Stick. I Want To Be A Dis by bennydc(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
HELP HELP HELP
I need the contact of MAXISHARP shaving stick. i want to be a distributor
Re: Help Help Help I Need The Contact Of Maxisharp Shaving Stick. I Want To Be A Dis by nsikakdominic: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2018
I am a marketer with maxi sharp and I cover trade fair area and apart from that if u are serious about been a distributor then we are ready to sale our product to you and even help you sale them too..
we just lunch some newly shave sticks in the market now and soon it will be seen all over..
we have about five (5) of them but two is on sales for now for us to see how the market will hit Nigeria.we have d MS- 801 that comes with five double blade that extra and the good news is the price is very cheap and it quality is superp. and also the MS-802
nsikakdominic101@gmail.com you can get me through that mail

(1) (Reply)

2 Weeks Entrepreneurial Skills Acquisition Training At Surulere / Metal Business Cards To High Profile Company Staff, Politicians And Profession / Brand New Roland RA640 Large Format Printer Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.