Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Etisalat But Why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Etisalat But Why? (463 Views)

Banks Refuse Naira Payment From Etisalat Nigeria / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default / Banks May Takeover Etisalat Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat But Why? by Twinkie8: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm receiving mails from Etisalat subscribers who haven't been able to open wives connection in days even when the bar shows strong Network, it's not connecting at all and, it's not just this blog, some can read a few other blogs while others say they can't open any blog at all. I always replied that it's their browser type giving problems until I am seriously suffering it too. Imagine the frustration when a blogger cannot open her own blog not to talk of other websites. Hi 5 to Nigerian bloggers based in Naija, they are really trying, updating and uploading pics with Snail speed Network services. Some readers can't leave comments and I'm supposed to copy and paste for them from their mails yet blog won't open. It makes me so nervous and the message on the screen is scary. The first time it happened, I got a message like " site cannot be reached" the next time " Your network is blocked
and I'm like "The blood of Jesus" Network blocked by who? what did I do wrong here? What did I do wrong to Etisalat? ehn? I always have Data because of blogging, sometimes 30,000MB on the modem, had to add Wifi thinking that is stronger yet as I type, not only me, even my children's phones can't connect Online. Na wetin? Even Wifi? I am subscribed to 3 networks and have always felt like Etisalat is faster but now? I haff suffered, trying to go Online, getting frustrated and dumping everything for some "soothing candy crushing"

I feel bad now telling mailers to download different browsers when the problem is actually from Etisalat. I blamed poor network in my house, blamed my gadgets and even blamed my family for moving here but now I know it's not us, the blame is on Etisalat oh..
Someone please tell Etisalat to do something Oh. Their subscribers are finding it really hard opening blogs and I don't want us to port now oh. I hear Spectranet is doing great but haven't yet confirmed oh.

Source: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/04/etisalat-but-why.html
Re: Etisalat But Why? by 9ja4live: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Twinkie8:
I'm receiving mails from Etisalat subscribers who haven't been able to open wives connection in days even when the bar shows strong Network, it's not connecting at all and, it's not just this blog, some can read a few other blogs while others say they can't open any blog at all. I always replied that it's their browser type giving problems until I am seriously suffering it too. Imagine the frustration when a blogger cannot open her own blog not to talk of other websites. Hi 5 to Nigerian bloggers based in Naija, they are really trying, updating and uploading pics with Snail speed Network services. Some readers can't leave comments and I'm supposed to copy and paste for them from their mails yet blog won't open. It makes me so nervous and the message on the screen is scary. The first time it happened, I got a message like " site cannot be reached" the next time " Your network is blocked
and I'm like "The blood of Jesus" Network blocked by who? what did I do wrong here? What did I do wrong to Etisalat? ehn? I always have Data because of blogging, sometimes 30,000MB on the modem, had to add Wifi thinking that is stronger yet as I type, not only me, even my children's phones can't connect Online. Na wetin? Even Wifi? I am subscribed to 3 networks and have always felt like Etisalat is faster but now? I haff suffered, trying to go Online, getting frustrated and dumping everything for some "soothing candy crushing"

I feel bad now telling mailers to download different browsers when the problem is actually from Etisalat. I blamed poor network in my house, blamed my gadgets and even blamed my family for moving here but now I know it's not us, the blame is on Etisalat oh..
Someone please tell Etisalat to do something Oh. Their subscribers are finding it really hard opening blogs and I don't want us to port now oh. I hear Spectranet is doing great but haven't yet confirmed oh.

Source: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/04/etisalat-but-why.html

Have u tried the MTN Hynet? It's fire speed LTE with unlimited speed bundles.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Become A Recognized Software Developer / Easy !fast! Convenient !way To Shop / Quality And Quantity Geology N Survey Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.