Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless (934 Views)

Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by alsina: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2016
I will make it short. In igbo we say that is only a fool that will decide to pursue rat while his household is on fire. I stand to be corrected, last time I checked nigeria don't have any nuclear reactor and hence generates no income, power and security to this country. I don't think is wise for the president whose country is faced with enormous challenges to be hungry, or will I call it flight-thirsty looking for every available reason to jet out of the country.

Nigeria at this stage got no biz wt nuclear power or program.

For those that will call names, u can go head

1 Like

Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by BLINGZ88: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2016
I wonder oooooo? Wetin concern Nigeria concern nuke? Na so people go dey go wetin no concern Dem soon, he will be d uninvited guest that comes to every party

1 Like

Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2016
If a Nuclear plant can bring 24hours supply of electricity before 2019 I'm in support of it biko...

I don't care if it will take a python excreta to provide 24hours electricity, so many entrepreneurship biz will thrive on well with 24hours electricity..

My igbo brothers spend too much on Generators for most of their businesses...

SamDaddy for Governor Imo State 2019
Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by shamack: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
***This made no sense*** its a post for the bad belle ppl,,,sm1 that has. Neva left his village will not tell me a presidential travel is fruitless
Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by pendusky(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2016
alsina:
I will make it short. In igbo we say that is only a fool that will decide to pursue rat while his household is on fire. I stand to be corrected, last time I checked nigeria don't have any nuclear reactor and hence generates no income, power and security to this country. I don't think is wise for the president whose country is faced with enormous challenges to be hungry, or will I call it flight-thirsty looking for every available reason to jet out of the country.

Nigeria at this stage got no biz wt nuclear power or program.

For those that will call names, u can go head

You just open a new NL usernames, u think we don't know u?

But my question is

Why is APC E-rats creating new Usernames and coming against their master?

See this one www.Nairaland.com/sagamite since February 28 has offline
Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by alsina: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
pendusky:

But my question is

It doesn't take one to be wailer to be reasonable Bro.....i never voted gej, I can't vote him and I will not vote for him.
Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by pendusky(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
alsina:

It doesn't take one to be wailer to be reasonable Bro.....i never voted gej, I can't vote him and I will not vote for him.

Then get back to your vomits, I can only reply you from there

Go back to your old username
Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by Kommen(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tell me more cool
Re: This Latest Buhari Trip Is Useless by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
pendusky:

But my question is

Moronic fuuktard, you are not yet dead from malaria of something like that?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Gives Shuttle Buses To The NPF / Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Fulani but migrants-Emir Of Illorin. / Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.