Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,189 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account (58327 Views)

Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? / 5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by chapatti: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2020
How to Open a Business Bank Account in Nigeria

If you have a registered business in Nigeria and you want to be seen as a serious business person by clients and investors, then you must have a business bank account otherwise known as corporate account. I won’t be telling you which bank to open a business account or not because they all can do that. But what might interest you is that different banks have different and slightly different process of for opening a business account with them. So you can go ahead and open with any bank and be rest assured that it is safe and secured. If you want your business or company consummated into the Nigeria then you need a company bank account. So I will be give it the guide for foreigners on how to open a business/corporate account in Nigeria which also includes the requirements.

The Benefits of Opening a Corporate Business Account in Nigeria

Registering your business account in Nigeria had allot of advantage and some of them happens to be the fact that it will be easier for you to maintain a healthy cash flow. You will be able to work through the tax liability process for either the month, quarterly or yearly. Below are the major reasons why you should open a business account in Nigeria.
A Guide for Business Name Registration in Nigeria

1. Professionalism

having your own business account, sure has allot to do with your company outlook and appearance. As a business owner, you always want your business to maintain a professional outlook and this is one way to make that happen. By keeping your business finances in a corporate account by opening a corporate bank account, this will altogether help you enhance your image of professionalism. For full details, click here
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Shakitibob0: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Obynolee:

I think I agree with you, Sterling bank surprised me last year when they asked people to come and collect loan without collateral (specta),it was then that I opened an account with them( i was never their customer),and I was qualified for 2 million naira,within 10 minutes the money was in my account and the payment plan is wow!.The interest rate on the 2m is less than 300k.This is the help non of my numerous banks for decades couldn't render. Sterling bank is my first bank pls.
Boss, Do you still use sterling?please how is their service now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Obynolee(f): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Shakitibob0:
Boss, Do you still use sterling?please how is their service now?

Very OK, they are number one as far as I am consign
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Shakitibob0: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Obynolee:

Very OK, they are number one as far as I am consign
Wow....

They still offer loan support as usual?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Obynolee(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Shakitibob0:
Wow....

They still offer loan support as usual?

Yes
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Shakitibob0: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Obynolee:

Yes
Obynolee....

please what's the name of the account you have with them?

One of their marketers has scheduled a meeting with me today
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Obynolee(f): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shakitibob0:
Obynolee....

please what's the name of the account you have with them?

One of their marketers has scheduled a meeting with me today

The very first time I did it I was not having an account with them,I used statement from my GTB to get 2m,the money has to be disbursed into their current account, so,I opened an accounts for the disbursement of the loan.
Visit: www.myspecta.com.
It's simple.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by GreaterFuture(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Let's update this thread, it's 2022 now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.