Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin (38730 Views)

Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by lashout1: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
The shoes on your feet cost a hundred of pound, while ur pole makes' N100 a day in sweat shop.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by iweadebash(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please house how much does that shoes cost?
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by nini007(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
For dis hot weather person dress like dis undecided

seriously? U think na inside sun he dey always dey ni? See u!
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
nini007:
seriously? U think na inside sun he dey always dey ni? See u!
See me for where

I don see myself finish
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by okonja(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

Factory fitted Mortuary standard A/C is available everywhere in the palace
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by jibga(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
;Dsee your life pako
myfantasies:

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by cuteboy2: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Look at those dried hands.
Looks like a cockroach inside a sack of beans
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha just what I was thinking
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
jibga:
;Dsee your life pako
I don already see my life

Anosike
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

dem tell u say A/C no dey him palace
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Cholison(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, only a small white cloth will accompany him in the end.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kyri:
dem tell u say A/C no dey him palace
Madam i know know

Tell me
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Bluffly: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

For your info, he his seated in an AC tight room
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by fabre4: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
paedophile
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by NaWetinDey(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Slaves borne into royalty.
What a shame!
Prince and Princess of the endtine.
There is nothing royalty in this. In real kingdoms these children will be punished for putting their father's subjects to public shame.
But who is to be blamed -the father or the children?
#werockbullshit@misplacedpriorities.com.ng.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by bakjal(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:

CHAI....Poverty na serious disease o!
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by justmenoni: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
u mean like eung?

myfantasies:

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
bakjal:

CHAI....Poverty na serious disease o!
No be small

Hope u r not affected
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by hifaif1: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Emir Sanusi pictured wearing a gold spikes Louboutin shoes. His son who shared the photo captioned it "#Louboutin" His daughter wrote: "We rock Louboutin

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/photo-of-emir-of-kano-in-all-his-royal.html

The title of your thread is "Emir of Sanusi..." I think it should be "Emir Sanusi..."
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bluffly:

For your info, he his seated in an AC tight room
Nd for ur info,d clothes r too much
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Mediapace: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
What you asked for can't be today
myfantasies:
Nd for ur info,d clothes r too much
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mediapace:
What you asked for can't be today
Na which year

Wen i don get grand children
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Mediapace: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nope. Just few days fantasy
myfantasies:
Na which year

Wen i don get grand children
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Nope. Just few days fantasy
Hmmmmmm

OK, i am waiting

How was your weekend
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Mediapace: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jez hate it. Anyways weekend mi da gan
myfantasies:
Hmmmmmm

OK, i am waiting

How was your weekend
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Mediapace: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Perhaps let me attend to your d.pics,i do reply ladies during elclassico which doesn't mean i hate football just because i hate madrid badly!
myfantasies:
Hmmmmmm

OK, i am waiting

How was your weekend
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Perhaps let me attend to your d.pics,i do reply ladies during elclassico which doesn't mean i hate football just because i hate madrid badly!
U replying ur woman does not mean u hate football

It means u really appreciate nd love her
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Mediapace: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
But if na 9ja match i may not reply
myfantasies:
U replying ur woman does not mean u hate football

It means u really appreciate nd love her
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mediapace:
But if na 9ja match i may not reply
So naija match is more important to you dan ur woman undecided

SMH
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by mummydirect(f): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Huh! Hope the people he is ruling over have good shoes to wear?
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by pablus: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
i don't see anyone in that pic! lol. ugly shoes for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo / Fan Asks Alexx Ekubo Out, See His Reply / Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.