Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin (38743 Views)

Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Umamman(m): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Money good
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by pelumi001(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Wetin all of una dey talk wey no make. Sense a king wearing GOD shoe ahhhhhhhh (obama self never where tinz like this ) ogah oh
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by auwal87(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Honestly, this regalia should be stocked in the museum of royal history.

I thought he was going to modernize our traditional system a bit. All these seems clownish to people now, whereas in the old days, they are the norm.

Abun yayi yawa embarassed
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2016
kodyx:
He looks like Egungun masquerade now.

You rang? grin
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by moonnstar(f): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Ibime:
That's an ugly pair of shoes
Enyim, biko say d truth.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2016
myfantasies:
For dis hot weather person dress like dis undecided

he isn't a hustler neither is he living in a bungalow with only fan n widows
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
banjo022:
he isn't a hustler neither is he living in a bungalow with only fan n widows
Nd wat concerns me if he is not one

I was only talking about his clothes, not wat he has
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd wat concerns me if he is not one

I was only talking about his clothes, not wat he has
maybe u should hustle more.. n create a conducive environment.. u cud wear any cloth u wish 2 wear @ anytime
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2016
banjo022:
maybe u should hustle more.. n create a conducive environment.. u cud wear any cloth u wish 2 wear @ anytime
Nd hope you do d same

No matter d money i will have tomorrow, i won't dress like a masquerade dat is going to perform in the new yam festival
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by medexico(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2016
myfantasies:
For dis hot weather person dress like dis undecided

There is AC and constant light
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd hope you do d same

No matter d money i will have tomorrow, i won't dress like a masquerade dat is going to perform in the new yam festival
yea... please be my fantasy. pm
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
banjo022:
yea... please be my fantasy. pm
Nd wat r ur fantasies
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd wat r ur fantasies
pm.. I will tell u more
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by tiredface: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
HIS PEOPLE ARE DYEING OF MALNUTRITION. CLOWNS
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by myfantasies(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
banjo022:
pm.. I will tell u more
Ok i am waiting
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok i am waiting
done
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by alaskido(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
This one na Lagbaja part 2. See his shoes with spike. This na weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Namady(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Na true u talk
Make God give us enough to get dat kind AC
Ameen ooo
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by Siena247(f): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na which one b Emir of sanusi again?see wetin change dn cause nw!
Re: Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin by cocaineaddict(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2016
jeje123:
To hell wit u and ur business made religion
die it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips / Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.