Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Always Lock Your Gates! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Always Lock Your Gates! (805 Views)

Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Lock Your Gates! by DPricey1(f): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello every1

I want to share the incident that happened this morning so we'll be more security conscious.

I was sweeping the compound this morning, my dad was taking his bath, mum was preparing Breakfast, my coz was washing the car wen we heard noise outside, I looked out to c to guys beating up and trying to drag a guy forward, it's not uncommon around here I thought it'd be a thief. I continued with what I was doing.

All of a sudden they entered the gate, and the guy they were dragging broke free from them, entered our parlor and locked himself in. My mum opened a door from another room that led to the parlor wen she heard me scream but the guy pushed her away and fled through the backyard and jumped out of the compound. The other guys dragging him tried chasing him but lost him.

I ran inside, to help mum up, dad was there already so I checked for my phones but they were no where to b found.

I told my dad, we both ran in the direction he escaped from and we saw 1 of my phones on the floor, it must have fallen off wen he tried to jump out.

Thank God nobody was hurt.

Please always lock your gates!

Mynd44
Re: Always Lock Your Gates! by Swegzfreak: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Oshey burglar... Una no sharp at all
Re: Always Lock Your Gates! by DPricey1(f): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Swegzfreak:
Oshey burglar... Una no sharp at all

Wetin we 4 do na? cry

(1) (Reply)

Evil Man: A Man Butchers Only Sister, Attempts To Bury Brother Alive In Abia / Five Policemen Killed In An Ambush In Rivers Today / How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.