Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims (10634 Views)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi / See The "Sophisticated" Weapons, Charms Recovered From Militants In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Sometimes I laugh when people say we don't have access to the sea, that we are landlocked, I even saw someone who said Igboland is 16,000km2 and I was dumbfounded.

I opened this topic to educate the ignorant ones who rant all day that Igboland is small and doesn't have direct access to the sea, well the last time I calculated Igboland, it was 41,440km2 with direct access to the sea, below is a detailed map of Igboland, I urge you all to feed your ignorance with it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by SUBMARINE: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:
Sometimes I laugh when people say we don't have access to the sea, that we are landlocked, I even saw someone who said Igboland is 16,000km2 and I was dumbfounded.

I opened this topic to educate the ignorant ones who rant all day that Igboland is small and doesn't have direct access to the sea, well the last time I calculated Igboland, it was 41,400km2 with direct access to the sea, below is a detailed map of Igboland, I urge you all to feed your ignorance with it.

leave them to perish in their ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by gidgiddy: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Because most Yorubas have never to the east (unlike 50% of all Igbos who would have visited somewhere SW by the age of 30), they have come to believe that Igbos are only indigenous to 5 states. If I told the average Nigerian that Asaba, capital of Delta state is even more Igbo than Enugu, they won't believe me.

5 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
The size of Northern Nigeria is 299,000 square miles

8 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:

We don't care and by the way the north is not homogeneous but Igboland is homogeneous.

Keep deceiving yourself with one north!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by Kyase(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Lol and not landlocked

5 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by yang(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:

The size of Niger Republic is 489,678 sq mi

By the way Niger is the poorest country in the world

If you were a girl of 15 you'd have 3 children by now, with vvf and 1 in 20 women die at childbirth in that cesspit.

A disastrous mixture of Blackman and Religion of Islam

Northern Nigerian will be much like Niger Republic had it not been the South and we want an end to this Nonesense

You can Join your Land to theirs and Live happily ever after, reciting the Q'ran and cutting each other's hand off under a Sharia Theocracy.

Stop bothering people with your problems by exporting your terrorism religion southwards in the name of Cattle rearing

Manage your future and stay outside the fence!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by mideactive: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupid youths evrywhr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol
Guy you funny no be small
yang:

If you were a girl of 15 you'd have 3 children by now, with vvf and 1 in 20 women die at childbirth in that cesspit.

Northern Nigerian will be much like Niger Republic had it not been the South and we want an end to this Nonesense

You can Join your Land to theirs and Live happily ever after, reciting the Q'ran and cutting each other's hand off under a Sharia Theocracy.

Stop bothering people with your problems by exporting your terrorism religion southwards in the name of Cattle rearing

3 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by arewaboy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
yang:

E dey pain Una... what about Russia, Canada, US, China, or Kazakhstan?

5 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
arewaboy:

E dey pain Una... what about Russia, Canada, US, China, or Kazakhstan?

cheesy
Abi Na you e dey pain pass, when the inevitable happens, I wonder what will be the faith of the lazy leaches from the north.

15 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by arewaboy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:

cheesy
Abi Na you e dey pain pass, when the inevitable happens, I wonder what will be the faith of the lazy leaches from the north.

Ah of course lazy leaches that are feeding you with their Rice and Beans and any sort of food you eat down the river..

5 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
arewaboy:

Ah of course lazy leaches that are feeding you with their Rice and Beans and any sort of food you eat down the river..

Abegi! Which food? Are they given to us for free compared to the oil money you leaches get for free. FYI There is an ongoing agricultural revolution in the East, Ebonyi, anambra and Enugu state is enough to feed the whole Igboland, to hell with you and your food!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by StriveHard: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2016

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by luvinhubby(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
yang:

; cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by Kommen(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
angry
Niger rep no dey use sharia law beg
They have many liquor companies like Nigeria and drink a lot on weekend
Yes they are 98% Mulims but the problem is they are poor and don't really have anything angry
Just like how Nigeria has everything but yet still poor grin
Half of Niger rep is desert meaning the largest desert in Africa from Agedaz to Madama dats Libya border
yang:

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Summoning all Israeli soldiers to come defend this territory thread. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
StriveHard:
Rubbish mention which southeast states produces oil and and the amount. Southeast are the true definition of parasites that doesn't produces anything except abusive drugs and baby factory but rather hide behind oduduwa state of ondo and South-South states that produces the oil. A typical land grabber

Feed your ignorance

Below is a map of Nigerian oil fields and for your information, oyigbo the biggest oil producing lga in present day rivers is Igboland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Summoning all Israeli soldiers to come defend this territory thread. cheesy

Shofisticated Igbo hater, welcome to the truth

8 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
gidgiddy:
Because most Yorubas have never to the east (unlike 50% of all Igbos who would have visited somewhere SW by the age of 30), they have come to believe that Igbos are only indigenous to 5 states. If I told the average Nigerian that Asaba, capital of Delta state is even more Igbo than Enugu, they won't believe me.
You are right.

3 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by omenka(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:

Shofisticated Igbo hater, welcome to the truth
I've noticed you. How handsome. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
yang:

What has size got to do with religion, marriage and culture?
Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by StriveHard: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
StriveHard:
illiterate ipad. There are no igbos in rivers - TonyeBarcanista

Hahaha haha, igbos from rivers blasted tonye barcanista and he ran with his heels reaching the back of his head.

If you like agree or disagree , when the inevitable happens, Na there u go knw say Igboland dey SS.

For your info, Google oyigbo LGA and come back to me.

10 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by FKO81(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
StriveHard:
Rubbish mention which southeast states produces oil and and the amount. Southeast are the true definition of parasites that doesn't produces anything except abusive drugs and baby factory but rather hide behind oduduwa state of ondo and South-South states that produces the oil. A typical land grabber

Below pictures of capital of Ondo state biggest oil producing state in southern Nigeria grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by omoelesa(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Igboland has the same size with oyo state and that is fact,any other thing is land grabbing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by FKO81(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
StriveHard:

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by babyfaceafrica: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tribalist and ethnocentric gingolist everywhere...smh
Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by amadice(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:

I opened this topic to educate the ignorant ones who rant all day that Igboland is small and doesn't have direct access to the sea, well the last time I calculated Igboland, it was 41,440km2 with direct access to the sea, below is a detailed map of Igboland, I urge you all to feed your ignorance with it.

...OP no ikwerre and some places in idoma?
Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
amadice:
...OP no ikwerre and some places in idoma?

It is the collective towns of Igboland, and yes, they were all added.
Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
omoelesa:
Igboland has the same size with oyo state and that is fact,any other thing is land grabbing.

Oyo state is 28,454km2, Igbo land is 41,440km2, please know the difference. And mind you land space doesn't translate to economic progress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims by scoleman: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
FKO81:

Below pictures of capital of Ondo state biggest oil producing state in southern Nigeria grin grin

Lmao cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative / Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility / Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.