Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is Yar Adua Really In Charge Of The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yar Adua Really In Charge Of The Country (654 Views)

Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / How well is Yar 'Adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Yar Adua Really In Charge Of The Country by Beaf: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
The whole of the North is going up in flames, but Yar Adua sees fit to travel out of the country. Is it that there is really someone else in charge, so it doesn't matter if our Great Leader is present when flames are engulfing Nigeria? I'm really beginning to wonder!

Listen to what he said;

"I have just finished meeting with our Defence Chiefs who have been in constant contact with the governors of Borno, Bauchi, Kano and other states," he said. "There has been very serious action. In fact, we have the situation under control now and I believe by the end of today everything will have taken shape."
http://www.234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5439499-146/Yar'Adua_travels_as_northern_crisis_spreads.csp

Is this right?

(1) (Reply)

The Northern Elite Are The Cause Of The Millitancy In Region / Nd Crooks Gov Using Nd Crisis To Negotiate Second Term. / Edo State Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.