Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch (26783 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by happiness100: 1:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Oh lord, provide us with a good leader that will have the love of this country at heart not with the one that enjoys traveling When his house is not settle.

2 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by wakamotion: 3:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari is a deceit. He had nothing to offer but posed as if he had heaven to offer on earth, all he wanted was to sit on that chair and be called 'the president' that was all the dream he had but gullible Nigerians did not know.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by SUBMARINE: 3:40am On Apr 04, 2016
kay1one2:

Thank you my brother. I have stopped arguing with the zombies in my office. They are the ones now using style to talk about the disappointment of the APC government.

But i really dont understand nigerians. How dumb can we be? PDP was a major problem, Jonathan was not fit to rule but that doesnt mean that a 73 year old ex-dictator with no track record of success can be the solution to my problem.
Just because i have pneumonia doesnt mean injecting me with typhoid would be a swell idea just because you claim typhoid can heal it.

They voted Buhari out of hate for Jonathan close relationship with Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by SUBMARINE: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2016
tinktanker:
the guy is Cursed, d blood of the innocent ppl he killed e.g obinna okpokiri will kept blocking his head.

"An attack on BH is an attack on the North" Buhari

blood on his hands curse on his head confusion in his government

2 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by SUBMARINE: 3:48am On Apr 04, 2016
discusant:
Too late the complaint from the SW people. Many people from the. SW say that they knew that Buhari is an economic illiterate but still voted him, because they believed that Jonathan was a thief.
They are yet to trace Jonathan's loot, abi na when shall they trace the loot?

Their hatred for Igbos fuelled their anti Jonathanism.
They won't survive this time around since they went against God's anointed and betrayed fairness/equity

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by 100Cents: 3:54am On Apr 04, 2016
emperorchedda:
Yes we are facing hard times, but things don't just change for the best in one year of a new administration

Buhari never said he'll automatically change Nigeria to heaven in one year...all we need is patience and we'll truly see the Change...It's not even up to half of his administration yet

The real and optimistic Nigerians ain't complaining cos they know things will get worse before they permanently get better

The best part of every Nigerian regime is the first 2 years.

You will soon confirm. They said it was body languge that gave electricity June last year while it was actually a carryover of Jonathan structures we were enjoying then. The real effects of Buari regime commences June this year. Brace up !

Nah me talk am. All we are seeing now, i said them before elections.

A man cannot give what he does not have

2 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by 100Cents: 4:01am On Apr 04, 2016
anetuno:
The mumu junketter dey follow Obama dey drink tea about while the zombies dey here dey defend am.

And little do they know that the Americans really want us to remain in darkness.

They know what we are going through and prefer stooges as our leaders..
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by SUBMARINE: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2016
100Cents:

The best part of every Nigerian regime is the first 2 years.

You will soon confirm. They said it was body languge that gave electricity June last year while it was actually a carryover of Jonathan structures we were enjoying then. The real effects of Buari regime commences June this year. Brace up !

Nah me talk am. All we are seeing now, i said them before elections.

A man cannot give what he does not have

Some Yorubas have sent this country to bondage all because of central power.
May Tinubu and all his supporters who foisted this government on us be first casualties of this demonic government.
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by 100Cents: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2016
shiimah:
Can anything Good come from the North
They av been the problem with this zoo of a nation since her inception. They succeeded in destroying this country Back2back. From the days of Balewa 2 Gowon 2 Shagari 2 Buhari 2 Babangida 2 Abacha 2 Buhari....
People without brain. Kunu drinkers, Nunu drinkers, Under age girls defilers, Boko haram members.
Jonathan ruled for 5 yrs plus, there was no fuel scarcity, Obasanjo introduced Mobile phone when a fool from the North said telephone is meant for the rich alone, Mtcheew.. He transformed the ailing economy of this Country.... I can't mention it all.... South Rocks, we are Nation builders...

But nah our yoruba youth go still help vote the next northern govt because the south will hardly agree on one thing.

Which has made PDP to say they zone the next flagbearer to the north. Northern Nigeria are known value destroyers.
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by 100Cents: 4:17am On Apr 04, 2016
stankezzy:
Apc vs pdp

PDP doesnt need to campaign in 2019, nah carry go.

Umbrella things.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by gidjah(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2016
I shall take this demented remarks of yours for a complement, tnk u boy
Vomm:
Abeg comment ur reserve, na una carry am enter. Now,the spoken truth has suddenly made all the zzombies dumb.

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by tolustx(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2016
omowolewa:
One day, we would get it right.

Something is really wrong, Kachukwu is brilliant than this.
Why is everyone shouting Kachikwu's name? He's just d minister of state for petroleum. Why aint y'all shouting d name of the Minister
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by emi14: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=emperorchedda post=44377182]Yes we are facing hard times, but things don't just change for the best in one year of a new administration

Buhari never said he'll automatically change Nigeria to heaven in one year...all we need is patience and we'll truly see the Change...It's not even up to half of his administration yet

The real and optimistic Nigerians ain't complaining cos they know things will get

worse before they permanently get better
quote]

You're owning a filling station right? I don't like insulting people otherwise you deserve one. That apc government can't provide feul for almost one year in power and your defending them. I hate you
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by breakeven: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Where is obasanjo the letter writer? If he is not afraid of Buhari let him write him the type of letter he wrote to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by agohavivi(f): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
emperorchedda:
Yes we are facing hard times, but things don't just change for the best in one year of a new administration

The real and optimistic Nigerians ain't complaining cos they know things will get worse before they permanently get better
Continue living in denial. Under Buhari, things cannot get better. What do you expect from a visiting president? We all are anticipating his next visit though we know nothing meaningful would come out of it. You APC voltrons started with the slogan "change", which has now materialized to "Patience" what's your future slogan? "let's manage" or "at all, at all na im bad pass"? Accept it or not Buhari has failed Nigerians and doesn't give a hoot bout you all provided he is comfortable and ok. Take note that I'm not a fan of pdp either both parties are same just that APC is a rebranded version of PDP with same capitalist and elitist principles and policies and even same decamped politicians. Jonathan no good but Buhari isn't better in fact, jona is the lesser of two evils as when compared to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by DedeNkem: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari is incapable to lead. He is very incompetent.

Nigerians are obsessed with voting for former soldiers who have no clue what democracy means.

2 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Jollymich(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Where is Mbaka ? He should come out. GEJ a prophet who is not worthy in his fathers land but PMB is holy ghost mbaka romance with. They should continue.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Kennydoc(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
TheProphetess:
I never see any apc supporters on these threads grin

Just when you want to hear from Omenka, modath, midolian, egift, Passingshot, NgeneUkwenu, demdem or dekdek, fulanimafia, mynd, mynd44 etc, they are nowhere to be found. They will all avoid this thread like an Ebola patient. HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by free13: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
#chanji ... .... grin
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by mctowel01: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilimax:
You wan renounce being a Nigerian? E never reach that level nah smiley
Forget, boys are seriously considering it o. Some people are waiting for it to be very bad, then go seek asylum elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by christinie(f): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
[b]A Lagos-based lawyer and rights activist, Fred Agbaje, said the situation was a manifestation of unpreparedness by President Buhari to lead the country.
He told Saturday PUNCH in a telephone interview that the fuel scarcity condition was also because the President was devoting a major chunk of his time “fighting corruption” and not addressing the fundamental issues which affect Nigerians on a daily basis.

He said, “I think the present government did not do its homework sufficiently. If it had, we wouldn’t be passing through this phase over and over again. Remember, it took about six months for President Buhari to constitute his cabinet. That means a lot of things. That means he wasn’t prepared.

“I was one of those who voted for change, but this is not the change I voted for. The government is dissipating so much energy on corruption and not focussing on the real economic issues to spur growth.

“Don’t get me wrong. Nobody says he shouldn’t fight corruption, but don’t spend 90 per cent of your time on that. Corruption cases sometimes take a long-term approach to tackle. But talking about the real economy, that’s what the President should focus on right now.” [/b]

Welcome to changiii.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by ephi123(f): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kennydoc:

Just when you want to hear from Omenka, modath, midolian, egift, Passingshot, NgeneUkwenu, demdem or dekdek, fulanimafia, mynd, mynd44 etc, they are nowhere to be found. They will all avoid this thread like an Ebola patient. HYPOCRITES!!!

They are all probably queuing at the petrol station in the hot sun after collecting allowance (a case of selling their birthright for a plate of porridge). See them blindly supporting someone who has clearly failed so far. Big time failure. Nigerians never had it this bad in the previous era. Big shame.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by juyifloss(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jombojombo:
Nothing gud can come out of this dry skull

STUPID TALK
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by juyifloss(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
juyifloss:

STUPID TALK

VERYYY SILLY TALK

GET WISDOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speakership: Tajudeen Abbas, APC/PDP/LP/APGA Reps Members-elect Visit Sanwo-olu / Chief-Of-Army Staff Decorates Officers, Cadets, Soldiers (Photos) / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.