Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (110069 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by happney65: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think this is one of the reasons why Seun maintained a low profile.Not wanting to be in the eye of the storm..Isnt it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
coachwilcox:
I don't blame all y'all calling wizkid a child. If na Yankee or developed countries and you publish an unverified and false story na class action defamation lawsuit wey go bankrupt you be your case.

The girl is driving traffic to her blog by smearing the image of others. Image means a lot to a musician or other entertainers. Like na developed country she go don dey court dey defend herself. When jury or judged order her to pay 100million in damages for one story, she go hear am.

I think the story is very true. He has not denied it

In yankee, his lawyers wouldn't even dare. As long as he remains a public figure, she can publish almost everything about him and nothing go shele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by sinistermind(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
I wonder who is wizkid PR manager? That person is obviously doing a bad job. What did Linda do wrong? Publishing what's news worthy? When the new of Rick Ross owing a diamond store $90,000, did he come after the media house that leaked it? Or when JayZ was owing an airline charter company. If what Linda is saying is defamation, he should sue for damages instead of coming on social media to displaying his childishness for the world to see. Who is wizkid that she shouldn't publish a story about him... he should swerve jare.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Those calling him kid and childish will do more than this, abeg leave them.

If they are tired they will stop, cos sometimes one will want to pour out his/her anger even when they knw it's not going to end well..

So free the guy...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by cimonizy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
The whole shit is becoming very interestin, anty Linda we r waiting for ur ............

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Trust77: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na wetin she tell wizkid, I mean Linda. Please help

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by titan16: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't like wizkid neither do I like linda but that boy can actually make her life a living hell if she continues to bully people like him via Internet...

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
See drama grin

*Removes boxers * ready to watch the fight in 3D grin

Linda dun enter tipper wey carry sand grin

We all know the story about her pussy is very untrue. That line of attack has been overused. He is trying too hard.

What]we know is that he is not prudent.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Even Kanye West didn't go after news blogs and sites that started calling him broke.

This guy is plain immature, especially seeing as he has no other diss than to be calling a woman's vagina as dirty.

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nelson21(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Israelsaidu:
I think am beginning to like wizkid....wow!

Me too ooo.
She had it coming.

why make a living gossiping and speaking poo about people who are imperfect like you.

hypocrisy!!! A natural trait in all nigerians.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by sinistermind(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
coachwilcox:
I don't blame all y'all calling wizkid a child. If na Yankee or developed countries and you publish an unverified and false story na class action defamation lawsuit wey go bankrupt you be your case.

The girl is driving traffic to her blog by smearing the image of others. Image means a lot to a musician or other entertainers. Like na developed country she go don dey court dey defend herself. When jury or judge order her to pay 100million in damages for one story, she go hear am.

And who says law on defamation d exist in Nigeria? If he knows the story is false and there was Malice on Linda's part, he should seek redress in court, instead of dis public display of stupidity and foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by hexy40: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
tolzy90:
Wizkid is really pained sad
i no know why but that picture been make me laugh like mad person

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by inme: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
WizKID should go look for his mate to fight with because this particular fight he's never going to win.

Look how he's fooling himsef on social media.

And some clueless idiots will come here and start screaming how WizKID owns the world.

The brother can't even afford to pay his rent.

Once again WizKID can never be as rich as Linda Ikeji.

He should go pick a fight with @B_Red_HKN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by coachwilcox(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

I think the story is very true. He has not denied it

In yankee, his lawyers wouldn't even dare. As long as he remains a public figure, she can publish almost everything about him and nothing go shele

Look. If he agrees with the landlord and the man deny he ever issued a quit notice and he can prove drop in revenue or record sales after her story was posted on her blog, Bros. Yankee lawyers will pounce on the case like mad.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ItsBolaji: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
nerilove:
I'm beginning to dislike this wiskid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social medi. Even if Lind drew the first blood, he should know how to not wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?
Bruv Wizkid is human...and if u knw him well u shld knw he doesn't take shit from nobody

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by alobright17(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
nerilove:
I'm beginning to dislike this wiskid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social medi. Even if Lind drew the first blood, he should know how to not wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?
whatever that Linda wanted to achieve

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ur talk is smh making me doubt if being famous is a blessing.
cruzita:
Linda is a blogger and its not as if what she wrote wasn't true.wizkid lied and now that his lies has been opened ,he is now angry.why live a fake life when u can afford to live a real life?
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ItsBolaji: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
Linda is a blogger and its not as if what she wrote wasn't true.wizkid lied and now that his lies has been opened ,he is now angry.why live a fake life when u can afford to live a real life?
What fake life now? ??

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by alobright17(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
inme:
WizKID should go look for his mate to fight with because this particular fight he's never going to win.

And some clueless idiots will come here and start screaming how WizKID owns the world.

For your mind you have made a point abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by 4nobody4every1: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ItsBolaji: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
inme:

My dear sister did you read the part where Wizkid had already moved most of his belongings? he obviously ain't got need for the house again..

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by alobright17(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER
Linda should then leave the child alone

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by obowunmi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
and linda is? don't draw d first blood if you can't stand the heat that follows.... meanwhile linda is just a cyber-bully

She's such a horrible person.

She's also a content thief.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by lasgidy: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
A child will talk like a child and behave like a child too. Wizkid!!!! Grow up. What guarantee do you have, that made you feel you have controls over your future wealth.... talk less ...

Linda, pls I beg of you act like an adult you are, your publication on his acclaimed duplex ownership is clear...... Just move on and don't allow children to distract you.

When you argue with a fool people like us won't know the difference..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dare2differ: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
coachwilcox:

Look. If he agrees with the landlord and the man deny he ever issued a quit notice and he can prove drop in revenue or record sales after her story was posted on her blog, Bros. Yankee lawyers will pounce on the case like mad.

All you are saying depends on a big 'if' however he can always sue for defamation.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by goingape: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin cool
this is me taking selfie!

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by FuckTheMod: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER
Keep quiet jor

Who is more of attention seeker

You jobless girl on nairaland that wants to always be ftc on every topic. Not that you even have any sensible to to say.
Or rich wizkid throwing shades at that old hag linda that first looked for his trouble and likes writing rubbish about people

Na u mumu pass

Get a life jobless b**ch angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by fortunechy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
silly ass hole
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by alobright17(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
dam4wummy:
This boy sef, leave the woman alone na.....
Old lady should respect her old age and stop playing with boys then respect is a reciprocal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Jazzlite: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
not his account

Eeroh95:
but to me I. Don't think it is wizkid's accnt
I don't expect him to do all this shit
Too childish
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by itzVince: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
inme:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.