Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109855 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by emperorchedda(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
inme:
WizKID should go look for his mate to fight with because this particular fight he's never going to win.

Look how he's fooling himsef on social media.

And some clueless idiots will come here and start screaming how WizKID owns the world.

The brother can't even afford to pay his rent.

Once again WizKID can never be as rich as Linda Ikeji.

He should go pick a fight with @B_Red_HKN
He has already won bro

He has tarnished her image and revealed to the world that his director fvcked her

She started first though

Don't lie on a brother

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Charles4075(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Vikkie14:
Ain't Linda matured at all too? Because you are a blogger isn't a ticket for you to ridicule others to shove-up your own bank account.

Blowing-out another man's candle won't light yours.
Thank you my brother, don't mind some idiots saying wizkid is lousy kid, linda is getting her dose joor..

Egbon Wizzy, carry on. Nothing do you. Na we dey here, Na we get am. She nor fit do you anythingwink wink wink grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Amodsun(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
Linda is a blogger and its not as if what she wrote wasn't true.wizkid lied and now that his lies has been opened ,he is now angry.why live a fake life when u can afford to live a real life?
Epic.. ..you Jst said my mind

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
this woman pussy don suffer

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by aleshmotors: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am not wizkid fans b4,but I just did now wit d courage he put up 2 fight ds usless old woman bloger dat find joy in tarnishn people image.simple national issue she can't write about it. Soon Dasuki will mention her name

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by repogirl(f): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid doesn't know he is fooling himself with all these childish stunts, Linda should ignore him.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by ovieigho(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
i don't want to blame wizkid on this issue cos the guy can't just sit back and watch somebody destroy his hard earn reputation all in the name of blogging, in a saner environment Linda would av been charged to court with heavy fine running into millions slammed on her, wizkid should ask hulk hogan or Donald Trump how they use blogger/newspaper to hit it big in USA

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by azzima(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
As usual, Biafrans AUTOMATICALLY have drawn ethnic lines on this issue involving 2 wealthy ppl who don't even know anyone of us.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by macho44(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER
Like Seriously! Just like his name"Wiz-Kid" suggests, d Boi no wan grow up, I pray he Receives "Common Sense" ASAP.
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by OCTAVO: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by naijavocals(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lolz! oya lets get to d mata, get latest naija music @ http://nairaland.com
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by aleshmotors: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Amodsun:

Epic.. ..you Jst said my mind
Oga go usa or anywere in d world most celebrity musician live fake life. U can ask 50 cent
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by lebrotin: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER
Linda drew the first blood ma...to first do no dey pain.

#MrLebrotinIsBallin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by alobright17(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
Linda is a blogger and its not as if what she wrote wasn't true.wizkid lied and now that his lies has been opened ,he is now angry.why live a fake life when u can afford to live a real life?
you've made not point

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by macho44(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
aleshmotors:
I am not wizkid fans b4,but I just did now wit d courage he put up 2 fight ds usless old woman bloger dat find joy in tarnishn people image.simple national issue she can't write about it. Soon Dasuki will mention her name
Shun Sentiments when making meaningful comments on a public forum as this!
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Seawhy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid, this world has taught me that it is vanity upon vanity. What ever God gave to you pls thank God and don't use it against any body, no matter how provoked you might be. Rev. Fr Mbaka confirmed it in his song that the world changes. Pls leave lInda alone and face your life. At 25, you still have many things ahead of you, face them and you will see beyond the sky will be your limit. I wish you the best. Then Linda, don't write on this issue any longer, leave everything to God. He has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by lebrotin: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
azzima:
As usual, Biafrans AUTOMATICALLY have drawn ethnic lines on this issue involving 2 wealthy ppl who don't even know anyone of us.
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by aleshmotors: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Disneylady:
Omo, this is getting really bad and trashy! Ain't wizkid matured at all ni? Leave this lady alone now
I swear na now I luv wizkid

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kingthreat(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is a proud brat.
Linda is a proud tramp.
Now they've met their match. Let them insult each other. Who cares.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by EdDave(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
I wanted to say something. Then realised these are two children throwing tantrums. Trying to show who has the bigger balls.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
All she wrote was true ?? I learnt you are the landlord's daughter....#balu

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Taeewo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Immature
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by macho44(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html
Wizkid say Linda "Abunna" dey ooooze badly, then its very likely say him have smell it before ooooo.
www.gossipmirrors.com

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by aleshmotors: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
macho44:
Shun Sentiments when making meaningful comments on a public forum as this!
www.gossipmirrors.com
which sentiment be dat,so all along wen she don dey tarnish dat guy reputation u don read it,she get wot she deserve,soon her case go be like kemi olunloyo,dat u are a bloger dsnt give u right 2 tarnish people reputation.How many celebrity seun nairaland don tarnish deir reputation here.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Wizkid is kinda lousy... undecided
do you know the meaning of lousy?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by 1miccza: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
repogirl:
Wizkid doesn't know he is fooling himself with all these childish stunts, Linda should ignore him.

Hi can we talk tommorow??
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by mzclare(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
WizKid is definitely still a kid.......
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
mzclare:
WizKid is definitely still a kid.......
madam st*nk picchy Linda is getting served

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Royaltyprincess: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nawa theyshould forget already
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by repogirl(f): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
1miccza:

Hi can we talk tommorow??
sure.
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Principe67(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
How does affect the availability of fuel... Their cup of tea sad
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by SweetieConstie(f): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
doskie:
mature. not matured.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.