Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Urgent Pls!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Pls!!! (1453 Views)

Very Urgent Pls / Urgent Pls / Urgent Pls!!! I Need An Affordable Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
pls is it proper for a wife to beat her husband's relative no matter what he or she might have done for her pls reply
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Watch d movie madea and u'l find ur answer there.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tunasco:
pls is it proper for a wife to beat her husband's relative no matter what he or she might have done for her pls reply
No
She should report them to her husband.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tunasco:

It is wrong, regardless of what he or she may, or may not have done. Do you really need to ask, when the answer is so glaringly obvious?
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
If the relative tried to rape her, it is very right to knock him out. In other words, it is not very normal and certainly not something good but it may be necessary. It depends!

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by VickyRotex(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'll say it's not proper.

Except this!
Mindfulness:
If the relative tried to rape her, it is very right to knock him out. In other words, it is not very normal and certainly not something good but it may be necessary. It depends!
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
It all depends on the age. If the husband's relative is younger and have done something wrong like disobedience, stealing etc then she doesn't need her hubby's permission. But, if the husband's relative is an adult then she can report him/her .

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
My wife beat my own sister who is not less than 18 years of age? she will have to tell me 1000 reasons why she did that. I don't even beat my sister so why should she?

Well, not trying to be tribalistic, it can never happen in the yoruba tribe cos the wife will probably even call the sister aunty according to culture o grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
ammyluv2002:
It all depends on the age. If the husband's relative is younger and have done something wrong like disobedience, stealing etc then she doesn't need her hubby's permission. But, if the husband's relative is an adult then she can report him/her .

Please ma, at the bolded, what age would you recommend the wife to beat the husbands relative even if he or she did any of the things mentioned above?

Honestly i still think the wife should wait and report to the hubby...why beat your husbands relative? still trying to look for a good reason.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is the only condition i will support the wife to beat, hit, even cut off his dick. Any other reason is totally not acceptable. the wife should wait for the hubby.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

This is the only condition i will support the wife to beat, hit, even cut off his dick.

grin grin grin

Any other reason is totally not acceptable. the wife should wait for the hubby.

I could give more reasons and you would agree to them too but I am not in the mood for horror scenarios this beautiful Sunday evening. wink

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

Please ma, at the bolded, what age would you recommend the wife to beat the husbands relative even if he or she did any of the things mentioned above?

Honestly i still think the wife should wait and report to the hubby...why beat your husbands relative? still trying to look for a good reason.
Maybe from 7-10...it's just because we don't see our husband's relatives as our 'own' siblings that's why. This is more like saying i will have to wait for my mum/dad to treat my kid sis/bro's mess....As long as my hubby knows i won't just start beating up his relative without doing anything wrong then it's fine.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

I could give more reasons and you would agree to them too but I am not in the mood for horror scenarios this beautiful Sunday evening. wink

Well i think you are not far from the truth.

But na wa for you o...na you bring issue of molest enter this matter and yet again you dey think far...even unto horror levels for this beautiful Sunday evening grin

Have a good evening too.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tunasco:

What did the relative do?

What sort of half baked question is this? Are you trolling??

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Maybe from 7-10...it's just because we don't see our husband's relatives as our 'own' siblings that's why. This is more like saying i will have to wait for my mum/dad to treat my kid sis/bro's mess....As long as my hubby knows i won't just start beating up his relative without doing anything wrong then it's fine.

To be honest you have valid points but one has to be careful dealing with issues like this....remeber the op is talking about an African setting.

The hubby may not even have an issue with it depending on how close him and the wife is but what will the relative say? what will the relative tell mama in the village? what will the relative tell outsiders? She has charmed our son etc My sister, no go there o.....no try am.

I know you may say who cares but remember you don't want to start an unnecessary war with your inlaws. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

And by the way, beating a child...is that even proper in itself? but well well....that is another issue for another day.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
@ op Tunasco

You are viewing this thread currently...what did the relative do? give full details so we know what to even say on this issue except you are just entertaining us this Sunday evening.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

But na wa for you o...na you bring issue of molest enter this matter and yet again you dey think far...even unto horror levels for this beautiful Sunday evening grin

Have a good evening too.

I have turned the horror scene into an action scene by involving a knock out. grin wink grin
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

Have a good evening too.

I have turned the horror scene into an action scene by involving a knock out. grin wink grin
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by edwife(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tunasco:

What if the relative ends up beating her? That is how a woman tried to beat a 16 years old and she was on the floor mopping the ground with her butts.

I am better off reporting him than disgrace myself. undecided Don't want stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

What if the relative ends up beating her? That is how a woman tried to beat a 16 years old and she was on the floor mopping the ground with her butts.

I am better off reporting him than disgrace myself. undecided Don't want stories that touch.

@ bolded grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by OlowoB(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by byvan03: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2016
You won't worry about these things if everybody remain in their own houses. If the relative is a child living with me, I will handle it as I will handle my child. I will report an adult after I have spoken to him or her and nothing changed. I won't tip toe around my house for anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls!!! by marbee(f): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am even surprise you got reply what do you mean by "wife beat husband's relative no matter what?" The thread does not have beginning and ending. grin
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
edwife:

Lol me too I cannot fight oo. To avoid being bate up by someone younger than me I will just form wise older person.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Thank you so much for all the replies, I really appreciate.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by edwife(f): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
fem29:

Lol me too I cannot fight oo. To avoid being bate up by someone younger than me I will just form wise older person.

I am telling you grin.It's best to trade wisely here,unless it'a a case of abuse like rape-i will try my possible best to fight and defend myself but if

it's just a disobedient child,i will report him/her and then decide if he should remain in my house or not.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by Neverquit(f): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2016
If the child is below 13, I will discipline (not necessarily beat) him/her the same way i'll do to my kids of younger sibling. If older i'll still discipline (not above 18 though, that one na adult). If the parents don't like it, they should come get their child. I won't walk on eggshells in my home. If above 18, and I have repeatedly talked and no change, the parents berra come get their child.

The ish about husband's family na wash. So, because na hubby's famz, he/she should act rudely?
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by duperola(f): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
funny question but it happened to me and I had it up to d throàt dt I ended up beating my sis in law(a 23yr old) after much disrespect to both me,her brother and my visitors.I was so blinded wt fury I didn't even think twice.
Re: Urgent Pls!!! by jashar(f): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
it depends... it depends...

(1) (Reply)

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! / My Very Close Friend Has Gonorrhea Which Makes Him To Be Urinating Lots Of Blood / "What Africans Refer To As Home Training Is Emotional Abuse" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.