Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Very Urgent Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Urgent Pls (2937 Views)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! PLS� / Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k / Urgent Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
I do not know where to start from cos am still in shock and frightened. My sister's three year old daughter has been molested repeatedly by her step son. It's just been confirmed by the doctors and the boys father is standing by his son. I have told my sister we can't afford to let him go without getting justice for the little girl. But she says the boys father is well connected and so she may not be able to get justice. I need well meaning Nigerians who are tired of these demons who continually rip the innocence from little children to help me with information on his to get justice for my little niece she's just three. Pls help me. The doctors have refused to record the result saying certain people might pick interest in the case. I don't know if there is a connivance to cover up the case. Pls help me nairalander. I stay in delta state.cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by GraGra247(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
If they're connected there's hardly much can be done in a country like Nigeria.

If someone can connect you to the likes of Oby Ezekwesili or Chimamanda, or any strong and reputable human rights body in Nigeria. They'll definitely put up a big fight for you.

Beware you don't make your intentions known to the culprits dad or he may try to eliminate you if he's that powerful.

Start from the police. Visit an army Baracks if someone can help you talk to them.

Good luck! 9ja na wah.

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by thorpido(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
How old is this stepson?

You can google NGOs and child rights lawyers who can take up the case.

7 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Eketem: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Report to the Police since there is a medical report. Ensure the mother is willing to get justice and not settle later.

There may be bad eggs in the police force but issues of child molestation are taken seriously

4 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
The stepson is a perverted animal. Don't relent until this little girl gets her justice. Go back to the Doctors and use the voice recorder on your phone to stylishly get a report from them. Do the same with the stepson to get a confession out of him. Then get a reputable lawyer and the police involved. I can only imagine the trauma this 3-yr old has endured. Get her lots and lots of therapy.

9 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
How old is the step son?? What is the mum doing about this situation? Or Is she trying to save her 'Mrs' title at the detriment of her girl's pride? If she decides to keep mum, I'm sorry no one can help you.

3 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by ahnie: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
I'm speech ridden lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

God knows I wud go extremely extreme....just negodu this rubbish.three years old baby for that matter.Kai this x xoxoxo painful.

Does emeka ugwuonye handle cases like this?

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2018
He's a 16 yrs old boy
Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2018
GraGra247:
If they're connected there's hardly much can be done in a country like Nigeria.

If someone can connect you to the likes of Oby Ezekwesili or Chimamanda, or any strong and reputable human rights body in Nigeria. They'll definitely put up a big fight for you.

Beware you don't make your intentions known to the culprits dad or he may try to eliminate you if he's that powerful.

Start from the police. Visit an army Baracks if someone can help you talk to them.

Good luck! 9ja na wah.

Are you for real because they are connected there is hardly anything that can be Done? shocked thanks for the other advises tho. We already have plans to take my niece to a government hospital yo get proper documentation before going to the police. I plan to take the matter up with the women affairs ministry in the state if the police are slow.

5 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2018
thorpido:
How old is this stepson?

You can google NGOs and child rights lawyers who can take up the case.
He's 16
Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2018
yettymuse:
How old is the step son?? What is the mum doing about this situation? Or Is she trying to save her 'Mrs' title at the detriment of her girl's pride? If she decides to keep mum, I'm sorry no one can help you.
She's been crying feeling she failed her daughter. But I told her all her tears are fake if she won't get justice for my niece. She's been getting advices by somepersons to cover up the case to save the little girl from stigma. My little niece would cry every time you bathe her and try to clean her private she would say 'it paining me, is junior' cry cry embarassed oh! cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 17, 2018
loveslife:

She's been crying feeling she failed her daughter. But I told her all her tears are fake if she won't get justice for my niece. She's been getting advices by somepersons to cover up the case to save the little girl from stigma. My little niece would cry every time you bathe her and try to clean her private she would say 'it paining me, is junior' cry cry embarassed oh! cry cry
i'm more pained right now, this woman has failed her child. She is inhumane, she has allowed the society rip her daughter off her innocence. I'm glad you're stepping in, but you see this case, you gotta make a real noise! Social media noise, let the world know you want help, There's no covering up of any sort, no shyness either...

But first take that child off that environment. It is clearly unsafe for her.. Ha! Olorun oba o. A 16 year old is molesting a 3 year old, you people have finished that little girl

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Eketem: 5:48am On Aug 17, 2018
This is the problem with cases of abuse family members covering up, mothers keeping quiet to save their marriage.

Unfortunately your sister doesn't love her child as much as she loves her marriage.
Let her cry her fake tears her real fear however is all the goodies she will loose from the man if she reports his son, so her daughter should suffer instead

loveslife:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Urgent Pls by GraGra247(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2018
loveslife:

Are you for real because they are connected there is hardly anything that can be Done?....

Lady you totally understand my point cos you live in Nigeria. But then just ignore that and take other necessary steps outlined.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Dyt(f): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Both the husband and step son would have been somewhere they never expected right now

Emi ika
***laughs mysteriously****

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by thorpido(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
loveslife:

Are you for real because they are connected there is hardly anything that can be Done? shocked thanks for the other advises tho. We already have plans to take my niece to a government hospital yo get proper documentation before going to the police. I plan to take the matter up with the women affairs ministry in the state if the police are slow.
Yes,get a proper doctor's report.Report to the police and most importantly,get in contact with the women affairs ministry.

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by StarUp: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Go to another hospital and get a proper report then head to the police or a child support related NGO.

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Liftedhands(f): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2018
This is horrible cry
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Do not get married unless you're absolutely sure you want to spend the rest of your life with your spouse.

You marry Mr. A today, divorce tomorrow and carry the child/children of Mr. A to Mr. B.

If Mr. B does not molest your child, trust me, his son will. It happens all the time because our society is so fvcked up & dysfunctional.

You said the boy's father is standing by his son. Before nko? If you were in his shoes, what would you do? Stand by someone elses pikin?

I will never marry an “after round 1” and if I do, her child will never live under my roof - period!

3 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Zoharariel:
Do not get married unless you're absolutely sure you want to spend the rest of your life with your spouse.

You marry Mr. A today, divorce tomorrow and carry the child/children of Mr. A to Mr. B.

If Mr. B does not molest your child, trust me, his son will. It happens all the time because our society is so fvcked up & dysfunctional.

You said the boy's father is standing by his son. Before nko? If you were in his shoes, what would you do? Stand by someone elses pikin?

I will never marry an “after round 1” and if I do, her child will never live under my roof - period!

What? A three year old? You need to see my niece who always full of life looking all all sick and sullen. Can a human being be this heartless?

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by mitchyy(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
loveslife:
I do not know where to start from cos am still in shock and frightened. My sister's three year old daughter has been molested repeatedly by her step son. It's just been confirmed by the doctors and the boys father is standing by his son. I have told my sister we can't afford to let him go without getting justice for the little girl. But she says the boys father is well connected and so she may not be able to get justice. I need well meaning Nigerians who are tired of these demons who continually rip the innocence from little children to help me with information on his to get justice for my little niece she's just three. Pls help me. The doctors have refused to record the result saying certain people might pick interest in the case. I don't know if there is a connivance to cover up the case. Pls help me nairalander. I stay in delta state.cry cry cry cry cry

Start first by taking her to another hospital. A very good one that their result can be trusted. Don't let the boy's father be aware of any of your steps.
Secondly, is the girl's mother willing to pursue the case to the end? Not the one we'll go to great lengths to help her and she'll backtrack and drop the case midway
Re: Very Urgent Pls by mitchyy(f): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

If any of my child happens to try this, I will never ever cover him up. This is a 3yr old girl we are talking about. Its a terrible deed. The boy should be made to understand the gravity of what he has done. He just ruined someone's life

5 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

What? A three year old? You need to see my niece who always full of life looking all all sick and sullen. Can a human being be this heartless? I used to read in the papers how things like this happen time after time. It's happening once again. Only it's happening to my own niece this time. It could be your turn tommorrow. So, if you hope to have a daughter someday do not make insensitive comment like this one. Karma is real and a bitch

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
mitchyy:

Start first by taking her to another hospital. A very good one that their result can be trusted. Don't let the boy's father be aware of any of your steps.
Secondly, is the girl's mother willing to pursue the case to the end? Not the one we'll go to great lengths to help her and she'll backtrack and drop the case midway

Honestly I fear she might not be emmotionally strong to see this through. In fact am angry because of this.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Analee(f): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
loveslife:
if u feel dey r connected.. Den u r wrong..cos there is a most highly connected than u tink..Go to OPM n report and certainly d case will get to daddy OPM..trust me he likes cases lik this..he will definitely fight for u both physical, spiritual anyhow u want it
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Analee:
if u feel dey r connected.. Den u r wrong..cos there is a most highly connected than u tink..Go to OPM n report and certainly d case will get to daddy OPM..trust me he likes cases lik this..he will definitely fight for u both physical, spiritual anyhow u want it

Dem don start - with their backward thinking. Taking advantage of helpless gullible folks who are at their lowest ebb.

So, tell me, what will the god of Omega Power Ministries do in this situation? Kill the boy & his father? Rewind the time to undo the molestation? And what happens afterwards? Offering, Tithing, Praising & Seed Sowing?

What was the god of OPM doing when this girl was being molested in the first place?

Oh I forgot - Because the family of this little girl have not yet confessed him as their lord & personal saviour, therefore he couldn't protect her.

I just checked your profile & I can see you're desperately hunting for a job. What is the god of OPM doing about that? Abi he doesn't have connections at the CBN, Chevron, NNPC & Exxon Mobil? How then do u convince the OP that he will get justice from a god who can't even provide a job for his follower?

Religion must be banned in this useless Country, otherwise Nigeria will remain where it is.

OPM koo, BBM niii - nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Analee(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

Dem don start - with their backward thinking. Taking advantage of helpless gullible folks who are at their lowest ebb.

So, tell me, what will the god of Omega Power Ministries do in this situation? Kill the boy & his father? Rewind the time to undo the molestation? And what happens afterwards? Offering, Tithing, Praising & Seed Sowing?

What was the god of OPM doing when this girl was being molested in the first place?

Oh I forgot - Because the family of this little girl have not yet confessed him as their lord & personal saviour, therefore he couldn't protect her.

I just checked your profile & I can see you're desperately hunting for a job. What is the god of OPM doing about that? Abi he doesn't have connections at the CBN, Chevron, NNPC & Exxon Mobil? How then do u convince the OP that he will get justice from a god who can't even provide a job for his follower?

Religion must be banned in this useless Country, otherwise Nigeria will remain where it is.

don't av tym for ppl like u..for u info am workn BT lookn for a better one..may sense fall on u..chai..i js sympatise wit u..its obvious u need God to take u out of u frustrations.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Analee(f): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

besides ppl lik u don't even av solution to her problem yet u com here to say rubbish.. Anyway av been seein u type and I know where dey end

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by NoToPile: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

You would cover up your 16year old son who raped a girl. shocked

If not because of the way things are bad now a 16year old should not be having sex not to talk of rape.

@loveslife why are the doctors refusing to document the case because some people may be interested. Please take that child to a government hospital for proper report.

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by greatgod2012(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
You just spoiled my night with this horrible story. Chai! this life is weird. The most painful part is the mother's unwillingness to fight for Justice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Beat A 2-year Old Boy ? / Is He Trying To Sell Me Off / Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.