Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! (1453 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by leej(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Most parents in Nigeria has this special way of knowing that they have a balance to collect from you after u spend the change from the money they send you an errand with.
You might even wait up to a week to see if your parent has forgotten about the money,but the very day you spend it they ask you for it.
This just happened to me to night. My dad asked me to get diesel which I was unable to get due to scarcity.This was over a week ago and he never asked for a refund. I got so broke and I thought God blessed me with a miracle 3 days ago after seeing 6k in a jeans I wore 4days ago.
I was so happy but I realized thing like this just don't come your way easily. So I thought of how the money could have gotten to my pocket. Aftr pondering for 3days without a result I decided to buy pepper soup with beer and hangout with friends tonight.. I spent the whole 6k knowing that it is a awoof money, just for me to get home and my dad said I will have to drive him to the island to get some goods very early in the morning, I was excited know that atleast he would fuel my car atleast 1k..five minutes later he came back to my room saying i should hold the 6k he left with me,that first thing tomorrow morning we are to get the diesel.
Serzly I have 2h with me both home and away. I don't know if I shld tell him that I can't find the money again or I shld just say the truth.

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by Emmyk(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
My mum never remembers... My dad, forget it, he asks for the change immediately you get back. cheesy grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by youngest85(m): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2016
op jst tell him d truth, dnt be a police!
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by Lilprincey(m): 2:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Op u don enter one chance...
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by greatgod2012(f): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2016
@op, sorry to be blunt with you.
How can you claim you forgot how 6k got into your jean pocket three days ago, just 3days o, were you suffering from amnesia? You're just trying to be smart in your own way, and to think that you finished the whole 6k for just drinking with friends with the money you know is not yours o.

You said this is not the first time such is happening to you, how come you now claim you forgot how the money got into your pocket. You're only been smart there again.

My advice......... confess to your dad and desist from such attitude because it doesn't portray you as a honest person.

If you could be dishonest with such a small amount, I wonder what you will do if the money is in millions.

God help you and you too, try and help yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by luciouscookie: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Petty thief. grin

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by general111(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2016
My mum will be like.."wey DAT ten naira wey I see for ya hand,I want use am"...lol..mun never forgets her change oh,but if you ask her for money she will give..

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by leej(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
It was more like I forgot I didn't return the money to him after I told him I couldn't get diesel. So all my mind was that I returned his money already and wondered how I still had the 6k in my wallet.
greatgod2012:
How can you claim you forgot how 6k got into your jean pocket three days ago, just 3days o, were you suffering from amnesia? You're just trying to be smart in your own way, and to think that you finished the whole 6k for just drinking with friends with the money you know is not yours o.

You said this is not the first time such is happening to you, how come you now claim you forgot how the money got into your pocket. You're only been smart there again.

My advice......... confess to your dad and desist from such attitude because it doesn't portray you as a honest person.

If you could be dishonest with such a small amount, I wonder what you will do if the money is in millions.

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? Please I Need A Way Out ! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
greatgod2012:

It seems the Op is a born liar because his thread on Fp says Married women are chasing him everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Join Your Pregnant Friend For A Maternity Photo? / Does A Woman Inherit Any Of Her Father's Houses In Bini Tradition? / I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.