Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore (77402 Views)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Dindondin(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
shumuel:
When You Just Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore

kikiki Lol grin you go fear this kind heat now grin

rubbish
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oh
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by metorichmond(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bros the heat here in abuja can ignite hell fire, niggaz n chic now sleep naked as if it is normal!
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by YoungestMuller(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'll be back when i am fully booted(abi na boot)
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Sasuwa(f): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
People are really, so this lady sef na o
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Praizekeyz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to catch fun.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Sasuwa(f): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
People are really, so this lady sef na only that place dey hot ni
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Lordamashian: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
the rate of the heat this days is something else
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Tonydeeb(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why do I get the feeling those guys knw one another
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
mathias32:
op come to lokoja and u will know wosup

kikiki Lol grin, you are talking of Lokoja, come let me take you to Maiduguri or Gombe state, you'll bow, hahaha
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Those that heat do under dem.re those dere laps do touch each other while walking.dat y d lady dere prefer d air to blow her under,dan her upper syd.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by omoharry(f): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
niyi20:
Omo no heat in Lagos o come to Akure
that is why it is call THE SUNSHINE STATE.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Dklef(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
buahahahaha. The heat is becoming something else walahi grin
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by sommyblaze(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nna eh, na like play this heat start oooo.

niggas already getting used to it.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by oba2flex(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
All because of the heat.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by richybanky(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
OP, come to North and see wat dey call heat undecided
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
If u think Lagos is hot try North,places lyk Jigawa,Kano
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by FRANKOXY(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oh boy eh
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by liciouspee(f): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
While we suffer from rains here in Calabar. We even pray for it not to rain.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
ehyaa pity for Gods
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
oba2flex:
All because of the heat.

kikiki Lol grin i even forgot to add the one of the guy in the bathtub, it was trending around Jan-Feb, hahaha smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by TheSociopath(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
niyi20:
Omo no heat in Lagos o come to Akure

I'm with you bro cheesy grin. Akure own badt!
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
liciouspee:
While we suffer from rains here in Calabar. We even pray for it not to rain.

Imagine, have been praying for rain since last week but it seems to be frutile sad lets swap weather for a week grin
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Oghumu1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
The heat don make us buy rechargeable fan. No be small thing
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
metorichmond:
Bros the heat here in abuja can ignite hell fire, niggaz n chic now sleep naked as if it is normal!

shocked Hell you say, is Abuja ever that hot ?
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lordamashian:
the rate of the heat this days is something else

Mehn... Am telling you
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
omoharry:
that is why it is call THE SUNSHINE STATE.. grin grin grin grin grin

kikiki Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
sommyblaze:
Nna eh, na like play this heat start oooo.

niggas already getting used to it.

Yeah, but getting used to it you say, mehn this heat no be here o
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by ossyprince: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Haaaahaa na change we dey oooo

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by sunnyuche1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Anytime I see people complaining of too much heat in Lagos..... I go just dey shake my D violently.

Trust me,you haven't seen anything.

them no fit near North be that smh.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by guente02(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please come to Sokoto. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is High On Weed / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.