Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore (77378 Views)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by capacino(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
The comment section makes my day always grin grin grin
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by TrollinStone: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
EggovinMma:
una own still better na.We wey dey the other side of south wetin we go come do?

We dey use sun dey fry egg here.
By the way, I dey put ice block inside bucket of water to bath for night . works wonders!

Idea cool

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by godwin120alex: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dis heat is killingooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by lekkie073(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
richybanky:
OP, come to North and see wat dey call heat undecided
na where u dey serve ?
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by CoolAmbience(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=shumuel post=44380668] When You Just Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore

kikiki Lol grin you go fear this kind heat now grin

[/quote

We can actually ameliorate some of the harsh conditions and improve life's' quality, if we could explore more what obtains in other climes with similar weather. I think we are a little averse or hesitant to new initiatives.

Solacoat technology is used all over Asia, Australia and the hot deserts of the United Arab Emirates to create comfort in homes and offices without Air conditioners or Electricity, thereby saving homes and organizations several millions of dollars in air conditioning costs as well as substantially depleting C02 emissions around the world.

Not only is it affordable, it is a one-off investment with up to 20 years documented performance guaranty.

I could be in-boxed via info@procorrsolutions.com or called on +234-8039352489 for more information.

Please, see link below for short video presentation on functionality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOER2ShzOvw

Regards.

Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
ossyprince:
Haaaahaa na change we dey oooo

kikiki Lol @photo grin
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by datigbogirl: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
shumuel:
When You Just Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore

kikiki Lol grin you go fear this kind heat now grin

I wonder if that woman were to be Linda Ikeji....hmmmmm!!!
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
datigbogirl:

I wonder if that woman were to be Linda Ikeji....hmmmmm!!!

kikiki kakaka hahaha, ROTFL grin grin grin no bring linda come this mata o, i no fit to laugh, wizkid could be viewing this thread you know cheesy
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by DeMekus: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
She's blowing away the underskirt odour. cool
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Anytime I see people complaining of too much heat in Lagos..... I go just dey shake my D violently.

Trust me,you haven't seen anything.

Let dem go north... Hehehehehe
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by goodvision12(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
That woman go don use mess scatter that fan.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
goodvision12:
That woman go don use mess scatter that fan.

kikiki Lol grin, she will be adding more to her problem if she does that, but mehn... Na that kind time he dey feel good to drop those gases grin cheesy wink
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Cybertext(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's why I rep Jos... the heat here is preferably moderate.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Thylord(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
That girl on the second pic,just wishing am sleeping beside her.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Solomonodimegwu(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Here in niger state where am serving the heat na die! I cnt recall d last time i slept inside my room due to heat, my foam is ouside untill.........
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by metorichmond(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bros Hv bn sleeping outside for the past two weeks n nepa isn't helping at all.
Pray for us.
shumuel:

shocked Hell you say, is Abuja ever that hot ?
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by goodvision12(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin, she will be adding more to her problem if she does that, but mehn... Na that kind time he dey feel good to drop those gases grin cheesy wink
ladies can mess wella especially when them don open leg for free access.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by richybanky(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
lekkie073:
na where u dey serve ?
Yeah, but I don nearly tru wit d service.. I dey comot for here next week
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by cybriz82(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
No mind dem,tell dem to come sokoto mek dem cme see d real defination of heat.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thylord:
That girl on the second pic,just wishing am sleeping beside her.

Lol grin badt guy
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by liciouspee(f): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
shumuel:

Imagine, have been praying for rain since last week but it seems to be frutile sad lets swap weather for a week grin
No problem, oya start packing na
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
metorichmond:
Bros Hv bn sleeping outside for the past two weeks n nepa isn't helping at all.
Pray for us.

shocked Lord have mercy on us all
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
goodvision12:
ladies can mess wella especially when them don open leg for free access.

True that, and they would still be forming big girl, Lol smiley
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
liciouspee:
No problem, oya start packing na

am already good to go cheesy
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by omololu2020(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Anytime I see people complaining of too much heat in Lagos..... I go just dey shake my D violently.

Trust me,you haven't seen anything.
trust me,if a lot of lagosians they ago,they might not survive cause of the heat.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by iroc4eva: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
metheeeeeew must this ppl always copy from Linda ikeji?
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by goodvision12(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
shumuel:

True that, and they would still be forming big girl, Lol smiley
The one wey dey pain me pass be sey.After dem don mess finish dem go come laff join am.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by liciouspee(f): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=shumuel post=44402713]
am already good to go cheesy[/quote Oya, come na
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
liciouspee:
Oya, come na

cheesy Okay, on my way grin
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cybertext:
That's why I rep Jos... the heat here is preferably moderate.

Well thats because Jos is/was a cold region in the country, but... Its gradually getting hot
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by Cybertext(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
shumuel:

Well thats because Jos is/was a cold region in the country, but... Its gradually getting hot

Well Jos was / is still the coldest region in the country,
I'm not saying there's no heat right now in Jos... but the heat is still moderate and you can still survive without a fan/A.C or handkerchief in Jos presently, and I know some dudes that still bathe with hot water in the morning.
Re: When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore by shumuel(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cybertext:

Well Jos was / is still the coldest region in the country,
I'm not saying there's no heat right now in Jos... but the heat is still moderate and you can still survive without a fan/A.C or handkerchief in Jos presently, and I know some dudes that still bathe with hot water in the morning.

Okay, yeah undisputedlly Jos is, but not as it used to, i remember when we can't keep hot water long before using it to bath because it would turn cold in no minute, grin mehn that was then, Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is High On Weed / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.