Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. (690 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by 4everGod1: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Hi all.

The world as we know it has made a lot of fact finding so easy and quick so we can easily carry out random sampling of opinions, reactions, attitudes and emotions.

Its common knowledge the 2 of the biggest religions worldwide are Christianity and Islam and it is also common knowledge that one worships God aka Yahweh while the other worships Allah aka Allah.

One has Jesus as its prophet while the other has muhammad as its prophet.

Generally the world has observed how islamic terrorists have repeatedly unleashed terror on other religions especially Christians and have also unleashed terror on themselves and if we do a random sampling on people behind acts of terror worldwide we would discover that the ratio of Islamic acts of terror when compared to Christian acts of terror is in the probability of 10000 : 1(ten thousand to 1) with islam having the 10000 ratio.

Yet when islamists want to talk to Christians they end up saying Allah is one.

Question: does this mean that the Islamic Allah is one with the Christian God whom Christians have never referred to as Allah and whom Muslims have never referred to as Yahweh?

Assuming they are one why then do Muslims detest and hate Christians?

Is it because Christians recognize Jesus and not Muhammad or because Allah and Yahweh are actually different or its something too spiritual to explain?

Please I need intelligent muslim scholars to come in and make submissions.

Cc KingEbukasBlog
Winner01
Fxomor
Re: A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by badaru911: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2016
c

2 Likes

Re: A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by 4everGod1: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2016
badaru911:
c

What you just posted does not answer my question. You conveniently left out answering why muslims despise Cbristians because that was the crux of my submission.

Plus that so called islamic scholars comment shows it wasnt Christians either.
Re: A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by Rilwon: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
4everGod1:
common knowledge that one worships God aka Yahweh while the other worships Allah aka Allah.

Allah is the Arabic word for God Almighty. You can ask your fellow Arab Christians.

One has Jesus as its prophet while the other has muhammad as its prophet.

Christians has Jesus as God Almighty while Islam believe both him and Muhammad are prophet of God.

Generally the world has observed how islamic terrorists have repeatedly unleashed terror on other religions especially Christians and have also unleashed terror on themselves and if we do a random sampling on people behind acts of terror worldwide we would discover that the ratio of Islamic acts of terror when compared to Christian acts of terror is in the probability of 10000 : 1(ten thousand to 1) with islam having the 10000 ratio.

Your assumption is quite wrong. Christians has been unleashing terrors on other religion and themselves. you can read up on this, Google is there. Fanatic Muslims started unleashing their terrors on people of other faith and other fellow muslims of recent. But then Muslims remain the most victim of their atrocities. So saying Muslims ratio of terror is 10000:1 compared to that of Christians is dishonesty on your part. I can safely say that you are ignorant. Only foolish people will believe this assumption of yours without reading.

Yet when islamists want to talk to Christians they end up saying Allah is one.

Yes he is one, not 3 in 1 like the Christian god.

Question: does this mean that the Islamic Allah is one with the Christian God whom Christians have never referred to as Allah and whom Muslims have never referred to as Yahweh?

Contrary to this, Arab Christians refer to God as Allah. But then I wouldn't say we worship the same God.

Assuming they are one why then do Muslims detest and hate Christians?

Only foolish fanatic Muslims detest Christians when actually the Quran say we can marry Christians. Would the Quran allow us to marry from those we are expected to detest?

Is it because Christians recognize Jesus and not Muhammad or because Allah and Yahweh are actually different or its something too spiritual to explain?

Your assumptions are wrong.

8 Likes

Re: A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by Rilwon: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cc: 4evergod2
Re: A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by udatso: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Rilwon has done justice to thE questions.
@ 4evergod2 I hope your questions have been answered?

Jazakallahu khairan

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Miracle Real / Spirit,soul And Body / See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.