Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby (8148 Views)

Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by mimi2015(f): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is unbelievable .. Read what this woman wrote this on her facebook page:

“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had sex with him when he was 14 years old.

The baby came out fine. Just to let you know, I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen (13), fourteen (14), and sixteen (16). My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me.

I told him I was beginning to develop feelings for him and he ... http://www.authenticgist.com/2016/04/a-mother-admits-she-got-pregnant-for.html

Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Behira(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
She needs help
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Topestbilly(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked

Half of the people in the world going crazy...

See as she b like ayamatanga...

1 Like

Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Alertz3(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Madness
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
jesu!!!
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by vicstar(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
jesus is coming soon undecided
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by CaroLyner(f): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
endtime mother
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by kpukpuyenke: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is definitely Madness at its peak
God have mercy on us!
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai, the woman na wherey, even if the thing dey scratch am, why she no fit consult other guys, nairaland guys dey here, dem go freely give am.

#endtimemother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai, the woman na wherey, even if the thing dey scratch am, why she no fit consult other guys, nairaland guys dey here, dem go freely give am.
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Veektoria(f): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
'For those who don't know my son and I had a babe last year when he was 14' .. She's even proud of it >:

End time, I must say! But what will the boy be to the child? sibling? Father?
And the woman will be the father's mother, child's mother, child's maternal grannie and the daughters will have their baby brother as a nephew too shocked shocked shocked. This is serious.
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Idydarling(f): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
I get sick with anger wen I read or hear stories of incest like this
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by hensben(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2016
This is molestaion and nobody seem to even even talk about that.
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2016
What is all this biko kwanu? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Fkforyou(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Fiction....
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by LesbianBoy(m): 1:18am On Apr 04, 2016
I blame buhari angry
Re: A Mother Admits She Got Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, They Now Have A Baby by Griffon(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2016
And the b1tch is supposed to be a mother and grandmother at same time?

She deserves divine slap.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Releases Sexy Pictures While Bathing (see Photos) / Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH / Hmmm Is This Babe Alright? [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.