Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

#teambossfeeling# - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #teambossfeeling# (803 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#teambossfeeling# by Titilayooni(f): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
This post was triggered by what a lady posted about a banker earlier and how he was been stingy..... Ladies!!! I really don't like the manner at which 98% of NL guys talk about our love for money. I think we need to start making things right,we shouldn't be too dependent on a guy. We should let them feel that whatever they do is a bonus.. When a man spends on you,ts a great feeling but when you spend on yourself babe,,,ts a boss feeling.... #teamnoliabilitytoaman#bosslady#kingofqueens#

7 Likes

Re: #teambossfeeling# by ScofieldBello(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Better pikin.

In the western world, if a guy invites a lady for a dinner she already knows she's got to pay for whatever she asks or orders. The guy may ask her to put the bill on him.
In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. She'll even come with her friend(s) for a free meal. Gluttonous attitude!

My advice:
Do not buy that £300 bag with nothing in it but buy a £2 bag and keep £298 (worth of items) in it.
Only those with indepth wisdom will understand it.

Happy Sunday to you, Titilayooni.

1 Like

Re: #teambossfeeling# by slimyem: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2016
The percentage of #teamliabilitytoaman is so large it makes it difficult to defend the #teamnoliabilitytoaman

1 Like

Re: #teambossfeeling# by Ewuro4: 1:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Titilayooni:
This post was triggered by what a lady posted about a banker earlier and how he was been stingy..... Ladies!!! I really don't like the manner at which 98% of NL guys talk about our love for money. I think we need to start making things right,we shouldn't be too dependent on a guy. We should let them feel that whatever they do is a bonus.. When a man spends on you,ts a great feeling but when you spend on yourself babe,,,ts a boss feeling.... #teamnoliabilitytoaman#bosslady#kingofqueens#

Omo dada alalubarika, your parents will be proud of you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: #teambossfeeling# by crackhaus: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Not bad...not bad at all.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Relationship/marital Issues Here Let's Profer Solution Here / Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.