Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body (753 Views)

Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by christiancy(m): 1:53am On Apr 04, 2016
good day..
plz what might be the cause of too much heat and sweat coming from my body especially my bck.
thou i received too much of mosquito bite recently, but i had myslf treated. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by matrix199(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2016
christiancy:
good day..
plz what might be the cause of too much heat and sweat coming from my body especially my bck.
thou i received too much of mosquito bite recently, but i had myslf treated. thanks in anticipation.

Would u be referring to heat rash? Or body heat?

Well, the weather is quite hot, so it's normal for people to sweat profusely in hot weather condition.

The heat rash you do have on ur back is likely due to skin irritation, or blocked skin pores. When u sweat and allow the sweat to linger and dry up, without having a wash, the salts from the sweat occlude the skin pores, just the same way sebum and dead skin cells block skin pores. The resultant is skin irritation, or skin rash.

Ensure you always take a wash after profuse sweating.
Re: Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Get a medicated soap, a long sponge and stretch your limbs daily to build flexibility; you need to've the ability to scub every part of your body to get rid of oils and built up dirt. Always ensure to bathe under a cold shower or use cold buckets of water for as long as possible - the heat nowadays pass child's play, the longer your body stays cool the better.

If all that fails, call a doctor.
Re: Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by chibuzor05(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2016
It is as a result of the hot weather, read the article below for preferable options you can use to tackle it.

http://www.naijahealthhub.com/2016/04/10-home-remedies-to-tackle-sweating.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by christiancy(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2016
matrix199:

Would u be referring to heat rash? Or body heat?

Well, the weather is quite hot, so it's normal for people to sweat profusely in hot weather condition.

The heat rash you do have on ur back is likely due to skin irritation, or blocked skin pores. When u sweat and allow the sweat to linger and dry up, without having a wash, the salts from the sweat occlude the skin pores, just the same way sebum and dead skin cells block skin pores. The resultant is skin irritation, or skin rash.

Ensure you always take a wash after profuse sweating.
thanks bro... im not tlking of heat rashes, infact dont have rashes......jst heat and sweating....thanks
Re: Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by christiancy(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2016
charix:
Get a medicated soap, a long sponge and stretch your limbs daily to build flexibility; you need to've the ability to scub every part of your body to get rid of oils and built up dirt. Always ensure to bathe under a cold shower or use cold buckets of water for as long as possible - the heat nowadays pass child's play, the longer your body stays cool the better.

If all that fails, call a doctor.
i sleep under d shower bcus of dis condition, yet once im tru wit showerin d heat strtz again aftr 30minz......seems i will contact my medik doc.....weldone bro
Re: Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
christiancy:
good day..
Good evening. What was the cause and how did you treat it? I'm battling same
Re: Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Because of the recent heat wave, I take my bath at least four times between 9p.m - 8 a.m. It is killing. We can all see the result of our environmental activities. I wonder how Nigeria would be in the next 20 years. More like hell on earth

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Synthetic Growth Hormone For Catfish In Ibadan? / Beard Czar There Are Two / My Left Eye Is Itching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.