Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa (18043 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by BoneBlogger(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Delta State Governor Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa has assured Deltans of his administration’s commitment to the provision of quality health care in the state. The Governor was speaking when he paid an unscheduled visit to the ongoing Asaba Central Hospital and the State Library Complex projects.

He said that his administration was committed to completing priority projectswhich are beneficial to the people. Senator Okowa, who was conducted round the ongoing Asaba Central Hospital Project by Dr. Nicholas Azinge and top management staff of the State Ministry Of Health assured that the project was of top priority to government because it would provide quality health care services to the state capital territory.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/delta-state-governor-inspects-asaba.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by gidgiddy: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Ifeanyi Okowa is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen in my life!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Nice. Asaba looks like a neglected city by the past governors. But its a quiet city.

2 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by bloomstar: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2016
wah do u expect from warri??
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Flexherbal(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2016
They should keep working. That is what they were voted to do.
Weldone!

1 Like

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by trendyrammy(f): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Delta state governor is doing nothing..he is always complaining no money..local governments chairman are not happy with him..no development in Delta state..

6 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Aromas: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2016
gidgiddy:
And how does that improve your standard of living grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Yeyegist(f): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2016
He is not a popular governor cos he is doing virtually nothing..

3 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2016
gidgiddy:
between okowa and oshiomole who ugly pass?

5 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Austema(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Good job, but do not end up like James Ibori
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Yeyegist(f): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Question young people ask

4 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by ndcide(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Being a true deltan who supported okowa, I must tell him that he should do everything possible to develop the state. The hospital in question should be given priority and finished within the next 9 months these projects have been this way since ibori. He should know that also for the central football pitch (not a stadium) housing the state sports commission, that have remained that way since ibori. I wonder what's in a central library that former governor Emmanuel couldn't finish.

Okowa should know that much is expected of him we trust him to deliver, he has no choice. He has to prove his mettle. He most have visible developments across the three senatorial district, he must not always use proxies. He should come out he should be a visible and a known governor. That's the only way we can fight for him.

Okowa show come out and be seen. He should visit every part of the state. He is condemned to change the pictures of Asaba and Warri for better. Has that area close to refinery road been fixed?

He should not forget that politics in our state is very aggressive and people will fight him to take his sit. He should work before they make him unpopular. OKOWA PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT US WHO PRAY DAILY FOR YOU.

I want to be here in Lagos and hear of your giant strides. I want to visit delta again and know you are in charge. Please let this message get to him. A hospital that is being built since ibori in Asaba will be criminal if you don't complete it and the people take it for granted.

Okowa, these guys will fight you. You know them, you know our people, they'll fight. Please work for the masses.
Ndcide have said his. I pray some how this gets to you.

7 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by MadCow1: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Ehn try but I am not impressed..
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by neolboy(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Good
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by agarawu23(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Kk
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by WebSurfer(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Delta state has a stack development, Although, Okowa has done better with his few time in office than the Entire 8 years Uduaghan had. But that withstanding, you need to see the state of roads in the State, check out just Behind government house, Just behind, or Ibori gulf course/Campus vicinity.. I sometime begin to imagine what these men do with our money..

For crying out loud delta state receives one of the top allocations in the country.. What is this money used for?

A state with over 200 SAs,

One Hillary or so will not stop dishing money in the air for hungry youths to pick any where he goes, i wont like to mention whom he is to the governor tho.
Let me stop here

5 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by samx4real(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nice. Asaba looks like a neglected city by the past governors.
But its a quiet city.

There is no where in Delta state that is not neglected!
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Odionfaruk: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
trendyrammy:
Delta state governor is doing nothing..he is always complaining no money..local governments chairman are not happy with him..no development in Delta state..

So true
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Swanky092: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, come and see what ur fellow governor is doing. Remember 2019 is no longer far, so better get to work.
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by YourNemesis: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2016
lol warris diz ......
u no get beta camera?
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by samx4real(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2016
samx4real:

There is no where in Delta state that is not neglected!

Ndokwa east is one of the local government areas in delta state... Today, its one of d poorest in Nigeria, even with there oil & gas wells.

No road and no light (no cable connection)

4 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by dennisworld1(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
this is just a mere project. Nothing here. Check other part of the state u will know that delta state government does not exist

2 Likes

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Menace2Society(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
undecided
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by dennisworld1(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
all the street lights build by Udauaghan in warri and effurun have been condem. No good roads, warri looks like rejected city. Flood everywere. Local goverment workers have not been paid their their salaries for over 4months. No job. He cancel the civil service recruitment after paying 1k for registration in the previous goverment saying there is no money. instead introducing skill aquisation program. we dey watch u Okowa
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2016
gidgiddy:
lol! Na my gov u dey yab abi
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by Funmiladey(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2016
You're right cos I've been arnd there too, though I went to Abi ( my grandma's village in Ndokwa west) I must say those ppl are not feeling the govt presence despite all the oil exploration in their area.

samx4real:

Ndokwa east is one of the local government areas in delta state... Today, its one of d poorest in Nigeria, even with there oil & gas wells.

No road and no light (no cable connection)
Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by gretblue: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
asuustrike2009:

And who between 2 of them can you re -create?

1 Like

Re: The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa by zolajpower: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
asuustrike2009:

of the two Oshiomole may not b good looking ,but if u are talking about touching lives with govt fund ,all past and present govrs in my state delta have not done quarter of of what the comrade gov has done for 8 yrs and still counting .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Winners Of Boot Camp On ICT / 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video / DHQ: We Have Defeated Insurgency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.