Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Wizkid in Biafra land photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid in Biafra land photos (4544 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2016
grin when I do tell this people this Nnamdi Kamanozuzo (god of thunder,of oracle and python) has no intention to give u biafra u still argue without thinking this this guy have any point.

Before I Start this is an evidence to kill Nnamdi Kamanozuzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8

Before they ordered protest for dasuki... See ipob the last fool is the worst type of fool... The fool that will wait till the dying minute is the worst...
Before did u guys admit there were no guns? No
Now can any one say there is a gun. No
Before did u agree no back up from countries No.
Now can anyone say there is a backup No.
Before did u agree there is no court case in U.S No
Now can any one stand out and say Kanu used our money to finance this...
Before I came to Nairaland did anyone knew Kanu meant a god of thunder. And Kanu is ungodly... Because even on my prt1 he insulted God can u guys admitted he was evil and started saying what my business... That even if he lied Jesus was an idol and his father worshiped Kanu what my concern... But before u never agreed now u do.
Now we agree there are no guns no support of any kind can anypne supporting Ipob give account of the money upon contributed to Kanu.
Don't be inveigled with freedom. Don't let it internalise you... This is just like 419 they will tell u they have billions for u. Just bring your money. It might look so real. What matters is your brain.
Upon pushed bread winners of their family to early graves. And this 2016 they are not treating them again. Especially in Aba I witnessed...
After pushing people to early graves u ordered protest for dasuki... Now you're posting about Linda Ikeji and warning wizkid the Yoruba to live her. If she was poor like those u pushed to early grave will u talk about her.

The last fool. Oh my God tufiakwa...

THE LAST FOOL IS THE WORST TYPE OF FOOL.

God gave u brain use it... You will come down to type without thinking 360... Photos below...

TUFIAKWA GI

Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Agrico1: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2016
I no even understand self. Its like its visible to d blind and audible to d deaf.
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
A wise guy there is complaining... Our brothers life are wasted you're herd talking of wiskid and Linda... instead of people to call moderators to other on their facebook. they attacked the guy...

In other words that is the photo and this is the evidence to kill Nnamdi Kanu... Till una get sense. that this struggle is clueless...

Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2016
there are matters facing u. weighty matters.
all u can talk about is Yoruba wizkid should live Linda because u believe if u support her she will give u money. grin
Forgetting the poor touts u led to the grave.
An ipob man will not still notice sth. Till the last moment...
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Armaggedon: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2016
A new musiwa is in town...somebody get a chain!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Armaggedon:
A new musiwa is in town...somebody get a chain!

they their dey deceive yourself until wen Radio Biafra will say buhari give us 5million and forget the touts your army killed u will wake.

keep dreaming. In this mess all your radio could say is wizkid should live a biafran girl. If there are in a relationship or having a tif. what is their business... U see truth u bend your face...
Now no more talking of the igbos killed. is now any how talk. very soon u will see a news. let's protest wizkid pregnanted a Biafran girl of our land. very soon...

If u like make una no see road now day dey shine... make una still dry blind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Viewing this topic: mightyokwy(m ), kettykin , BiafraudExposed , SUPERPACK, Agwoden (m ), Kyase (m ) and 1 guest(s)

superpack I saw u grin grin
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by mightyokwy(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Viewing this topic: mightyokwy(m ),
kettykin , BiafraudExposed , SUPERPACK,
Agwoden (m ), Kyase (m ) and 1 guest(s)

I can see u are sick. Wait let me get ur medication

1 Like

Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Kyase(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Viewing this topic: mightyokwy(m ),
kettykin , BiafraudExposed , SUPERPACK,
Agwoden (m ), Kyase (m ) and 1 guest(s)

I just dey observe ooo
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by mightyokwy(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:

I just dey observe ooo
Observe what, by the way who is superpack
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by SUPERPACK: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2016
mightyokwy:
Observe what, by the way who is superpack
u mean indomie.
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by mightyokwy(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:

u mean indomie.
Lol, u guys are clown
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Evidence to kill nnamdi kanu make sure u watch it.

grin

grin

grin

brize:
Hello Seun and Mynd, if i can not write God bless Biafra without being Banned for promoting Biafra then this moniker should be on ban by now for defaming Nnamdi Kanu and generally Biafra. Why say No to Biafra and allow threads created by Anti Biafra to thrive This is my submission

have u ever been banned for saying God bless Biafra... the truth is coming out and it is paramount.. it is incontrovertible...

Now Radio Biafra is siding Linda saying Yoruba wizkid should live her. When there are issues to be dealt with...
Making una no begin try to thing think 360... does the guy have a point. just insult me or any body that tries to wake u up. Don't think.
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by ckmayoca: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who get that chinko phone with 2 sim cardsef?
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
ckmayoca:
Who get that chinko phone with 2 sim cardsef?

na my brother wife phone
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by sirantonio(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
@op must be high on some drugs... Dont understand a word
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Foolish iPad youth..... Call your sister to order...leave star boy alone..
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by tolurainbow(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
star boy for life aunty Linda if u want my d*c*k come and have it
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by StriveHard: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by zendy: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
brize:
Hello Seun and Mynd, if i can not write God bless Biafra without being Banned for promoting Biafra then this moniker should be on ban by now for defaming Nnamdi Kanu and generally Biafra. Why say No to Biafra and allow threads created by Anti Biafra to thrive This is my submission

That's the hypocrisy of the whole thing. One person says they believe in Nigeria, another says they believe in Biafra. People are entitled to their beliefs. But when one person is ill treated for having an opinion then something is wrong. wether Biafra or Nigeria, I will always stand by the right of anyone to choose their own path.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by MarysMeal: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
zendy:

That's the hypocrisy of the whole thing. One person says they believe in Nigeria, another says they believe in Biafra. People are entitled to their beliefs. But when one person is ill treated for having an opinion then something is wrong. wether Biafra or Nigeria, I will always stand by the right of anyone to choose their own path.

Rev fr Celestine is still been held in captivity by fulani terrorists.
Re: Wizkid in Biafra land photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
sirantonio:
@op must be high on some drugs... Dont understand a word

so if this should come out in English comprehension so you're telling me u will not understand and fail.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election : How This Man Casted His Vote Will Shock You (photos) / Pictures Of The Day.. Nigeria On The Move. / 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.